Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ARK; Survival Evolved? (Have GM)

RPG-Girl

System Game Slut
Hi there gamers! Me and Khan had been talking to each other, and Ark; Survival Evolved came up. More accurately, I mentioned I would love if someone ran a GURPS 3e game based on it, as frankly it's something I've been looking into :) So, after chatting a bit, this is the searching thread.

More accurately, we'd be looking for a GM to run it, with as many additional players as they allow. I'm looking at a low tech environment, with possible upgrades in a few locations, with no or low magic or psionics. At the beginning of course, it would be far more about survival then sexy times, though after things get established, who knows?

Still, we are waiting ;)

RE: ARK; Survival Evolved? (Looking for GM)

I don't mind being the GM if you're still looking, I've played Ark myself and know all about the gimiks and set up that are needed, I would ask. Would you be open to Bestiality? Say someone goes down but instead of killing the downed player instead the dinosaur has a little fun with them and then leaves them be.

I'd be fine with it, not really looking for it myself, but I can deal with it.

And of course, as the thread was posted less then half an hour ago, and your the first to offer... I'd say welcome aboard, just need Khan to approve you ;)

Would just need you to set down the character creation rules!

Hmm, I'm sure I can come up with something if you and Khan would be willing to help me out as Co-gm since this was originally both your ideas and I reckon you have a few ideas of what you wanted to do.

I'd be more then willing to help. That said, you have the books for GURPS 3e? Core, Bestiary, Low Tech and Rules Compendium 1 and 2 should give you everything. Because, while I have some ideas, and would be willing to help, well, you are the GM ;)

I must admit I don't, but I'm sure I can find something online about it that I can use.

Oh hi there Mike, wow that sure was fast :) and I'm glad, sure you're approved

About Bestiality, well I'm not used to it, in fact it's even in my no list BUT, yes big but there, or even two buts there:
1 for some reason sex with monsters is not the same as bestiality for me, might be weird but that's the way it works for me
2 Lately been a little curious about bestiality so I'm willing to give it a try so should change that to my maybes, yes my F-list need updating, in meanwhile consider bestiality a total yes for this RP

Perfect. I mean Beastilty is just there as a suggestion cause to be honest I don't know how many people on this site would be willing to give it a go besides you two.
And I like template RPG girl, It looks pretty awesome. What else will you guys need me to do cause It's quite late in England where I live so any big thing like the topics and CS will have to wait till tomorrow morning

Well, I sent all the needed/requested materials, and no problem for the sheet ;)

That said, all I need is the general... well, like in the game, adjusted for a period of building up to the tech level, or are you open to the addition of supernatural elements? I'm good either way really, but I may as well ask!

Ok, you'll have to give me a few day to read over all the files so I can understand everything I need to, I'm fine for supernatural elements as the building period I'm looking at possible basing it by minutes or hours.
One thing I will ask is that if you are both interested in trying Bestiality, maybe we can try rping it in the pms.

It's a maybe for me, and by building period, I mean it may take a few in game weeks to get to the higher tech toys, some experimentation, and a good bit of failure.

And I'll be sending the relevant materials, as I have two books that you may want to take a look at :p Though really, I would focus more on Grimoire, as while it may have more in it, it's also the more likely to have happened ironically enough.

Oh true, It took me about 9 weeks in game before I got the Flak armour, sword and a few other things

*peeks*

Good evening. Might I have the pleasure of joining you? i'll need to brush up on this setting, but I know my way around GURPS, more or less. I'm perfectly comfortable wih monster sex, too. I'd like it if we could use a littel bit of magic or pionics, but it doesn't have to be a lot. :) For tha matter, I can be perfectly happy without it.

Yup, and building a radio? In a modern area, that can be a hassle, even with books telling you how to do it. In the wilderness, with no prior knowledge, and using non-standard/industrial materials? Things would be difficult.

Still, looking forward to it!

And really, I'm happy with however many players the GM is willing to allow... so long as the pace is decent.

Ok guys, I've done a lot of reading and I want to see what you guys think of my character sheet so far? This is just a rough draft and will be expanded on later.

Name:
Survival Level:
Short Bio:
Stats:
Strength:
Charisma:
Wisdom:
Agility:
Dexterity:

Thing is, I based it one the character sheet found in the rules lite, so ^-^

Really, as far as character creation goes, we just need to know the starting budget (which should be nothing besides the clothing), TL/Tech Level (which, should be 0), and the amount of Character points we have to spend, along with a maximum number of disadvantages (I would recommend a 120 point build, with up to 30 points of disadvantages).

And of course, and particular rules that you have in mind ;)

Back
Top Bottom