Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shouldering the Weight of the World OCC

Can we have the rules? Because my character would probably have went about things a completely different way but now I'm kinda stuck with him probably getting expelled.

The rules of the Teen Brigade will be put to you all when Miss White has the inaugural dinner that evening. You just kind of jumped the gun is all. It's cool don't sweat it, the guy was a total dick. You might get reprimanded at the worst but you'll definitely want to undo the spell before then. Just think about it, if anything you showed your character wasn't going to tolerate bullying, You might end up getting promoted...or Powers might take horrible revenge on you...lol

Kinda made it difficult to undo the spell....

"That is a Mage's promise, it cannot be broken. meaning the spell is now irreversible by anything but the conditions laid out in the promise.

In other words I basically laid a sleeping beauty, beauty and the beast, ect fairy tale curse on him....

So kiss him, that always breaks the spell. Then you can can be married. And I can be the flower girl! Oh can't you picture it?

Actually him finding a person that would mellow him and him seeing the error of how he has been acting would pretty much nullify the curse because he would fulfill everything in it rather quickly but I dont see that happening because of my character since Junior is straight.

Back
Top Bottom