Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The 'Legend' of Zelda (SnowGlassRoses)

As Day Fades

Supporter
Supporter
(This is a roleplay based in the The Legend of Zelda world, and is likely to incorporate a number of extreme fetishes.)

"No," Ganondorf said with a twisted, snarling smirk, his face half furious and half tinged with amusement, "I don't want anything. Except power. Control. Rulership." His strong, large hand gripped tighter on the King of Hyrule's throat, holding the middle-aged man aloft in the throne room as the screams from adjacent hallways continued on.

"You won't... you... y-y... get awa-" he sputtered out with a great deal of effort, blood stinging and blinding the King's right eye shut, glaring at the Gerudo through his quivering left.

"I already have."

Crick.

Fhoomph.

And like that the King's neck was snapped, his body being released from Ganondorf's grip to fall warm, yet lifeless upon the red carpeted floor. It had happened so quickly, the seven foot warrior-mage of the Gerudo tribe summoning up skeletal warriors from the very ground outside the city, moblins riding upon armored boars coming in from a distance, waltzing through the open gates to attack in broad daylight.

The fools hadn't seen a thing coming. The city had been surrounded in five minutes and sacked in ten. In under fifteen they'd breached the castle, and in twenty the throne room itself. Summoned demons roamed through the hallways now, slaying any remnants of the castle's forces who were foolish enough to reveal themselves. It was likely they thought themselves still capable of mounting a defense. Cute. It was equally likely that many still didn't know what was happening, it'd all been so fast.

Upon bursting into the throne room, a dozen skeletal warriors in tow, eye sockets hollow and bones jittering together with every step, Ganondorf had seized the Queen and thrown her out a window in seconds. No questions had been asked. No demands had been made. The few guards in the throne room had quickly been surrounded and killed by the undead knights and the Queen was thrown several stories to her death, an example quick and heavy in cost. The King had been soon to follow, laying now lifeless at the dark, armored Lord's feet.

Ganondorf looked down at the King, smiling, snickering, the light of a beautiful Spring afternoon shining through numerous windows, coupled with a calming, gentle breeze. It had been such a perfect day. Who would have expected this?

"Find me Zelda," he called out to his servants, the hunched-over skeletons having stood there, awaiting command after slaying Hyrule's final line of defenders. Eight men lay about the throne room in intimidating piles of iron, yet disheartening puddles of crimson. "Find me the Princess. Alive. ...By any means."

It is said that my people are descendants of the gods; that our ears are delicate and long so that we may hear the softest whispers of the spirit world, and hear the pleas of nature. Our race is the most in tuned with the world around us...Though at times, we forget this..

We are a peaceful people, and my family has strived to maintain peace for many generations. The Hylian Royal family contains the strongest bloodline of all of our people...Our sovereignty is ordained by our pure bloodline that is directly traced to the goddesses of the land…But no such divinity spared us the horrific events which devastated our land after the Hyrulean Civil War. My father believed our land’s troubles to be over after my birth..That in the midst of such tragedy, I was a gift of reassurance from our ancestors, that Hyrule had not been forgotten…

As I sit, cowering inside the grand library behind the statue of a great warrior whose name I could never recall, imprisoned in my own Castle, staring out at the mockingly calm skyline as the sounds of screams and clashing weapons ring in my ears…I realize, that I am a failure to my predecessors. I had seen this war coming…My father’s pride deafened him, and he would not head my warnings though it had been he himself who declared my gifts of foresight a blessing from Nayru…

I saw this war coming…I knew…I saw the shadows seep through the walls of the castle the moment he stepped through the gates…I saw the darkness retreat, almost bowing to him…I knew his face the moment he arrived, and yet my tongue had swollen within my mouth, preventing an outburst that might have saved my mother…my father…my Kingdom.

Was I destined to fall then?..Is there truly such a thing, as destiny?

~
The young fair Princess of Hyrule could feel her heart frantically beating beneath her modest breast. She had wedged herself behind one of the statues of a Hylian hero, whom stood before two conjoining bookshelves that had barely provided enough room for even the lean Zelda to slip behind and between. She crouched, trembling between the wooden shelves and the marble platform, her hands over her eyes as she prayed…Prayed for someone, anyone to come and save her, while quietly cursing herself for being unable to defend herself..

Her magic was unstable..and her emotions were clearly clouding her judgment, but could one really blame her? Not ten minutes before, she had seen her mother’s body whisk past the window she had been reading beside, crashing in a spray of blood in the gardens below…Zelda had screamed, dropping her book immediately and had almost run into the hall, when the sounds of creaking bones alerted her to the presence of the Dark Wizard’s minions..Frantically, she had decided a hiding place..and hoped she could come up with something, before she was found. Six days after her sixteenth birthday..A beautiful spring day, forever tainted in Hyrule’s history..A page that would be stained with blood and tears, should history even exist after this assault..

The young Princess held herself tightly, her white elbow length gloves covering her mouth to still her frantic breathing..She wore an elegant white gown that day, with a deep pink bodice and golden embroideries of Hylian symbols to ornament the beautiful dress. Her soft blonde locks left free, cascading down her mid back, with the exception of two strands that were braided with gold and jewels as was tradition for the women of the Royal family….Such a tragic sight, such a beautiful noble choking back tears as her castle was seized by such a man as Ganondorf..

Her right hand burned…terribly, to the point where she gasped aloud. The door then open, as if on command of her distress and Zelda froze…She felt her ears twitching as she peeked out from between the statues legs…Her crystalline eyes widening as she saw monstrous creatures searching beneath chairs and behind shelves..As they advanced the room, Zelda spotted the door had been left open…She was no match for them physically..and perhaps not even magically, though their capabilities were unknown to her…Biting her lip slowly, Zelda picked up the skirts of her gown and slowly stood while the creatures’ backs were turned…Making her way lightly, softly..slowly…across the carpeted floor and towards the open door. Backing into the hall, the Princess suddenly felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up as a hot breath poured down upon her. She felt her skin crawl, as what felt like a glob of saliva dripped upon her shoulders..The shadow of the Moblin was all she had seen as she turned…Without even time to scream, a sudden blow came to her head, and Zelda found her world suddenly fading into shadows….

"And where do you think she is?" Ganondorf asked boredly, sitting on Hyrule's mighty, majestic gilded throne as if he owned it, a once-dream that had now borne its fruit.

"P-please! I-I, I don't know anyth-" the middle-aged Hylian woman choked out between sobs.

The only response the armored form could muster was a sigh, one elbow leaning heavily upon an armrest of the throne, his jaw set against his palm. "Fine then. She doesn't know anything either. ...Eighth? Ninth? Kill her too."

"N-no, wait!!" she screamed, struggling against the intimidating form of the moblin holding her, a half-man, half-boar creature of dominating girth. "The pond!" she practically shrieked out, jerking with all her fear and all her adrenaline to get free of the moblin's grasp. She managed, albeit barely, and due well to the moblin's own actions of grabbing his weapon instead of holding her firm. Ganondorf's servant raised a pair of black, beady eyes to his lord, crossbow in hand, receiving only a bored, dissatisfied nod in return.

"Princess Zelda often spends her afternoons at the pond outs-"

thoop

It was brisk, quick, the speed at which the crossbow bolt traveled straight to the woman's back, dropping her to a quivering mass upon the once-gorgeous marble floor.

That floor was nearing two dozen bodies at this point, two dozen separate puddles of blood beneath their respective corpses.

Ganondorf sighed. In a moment that boredom shifted, shifted to anger in the form of an armored fist slamming down on the other armrest of the elaborately decorated Hylian throne. "How many now?! And we still haven't found her?! I've ordered you fools to search everywhere! We've even gone through her personal chef, her personal equestrian trainer, her personal tutor, her... her, what was that now? Her maid?" The Gerudo man sneered. "I grew up in a desert... This is disgusting! And yet none of the fools have led us to her!"

None of his servants voiced any response. Half were made of bone and magic, crafted without the ability to speak, and the others were a race of beast-men, speaking mainly in a variety of snorts and grunts. Both knew obedience, though. And both knew when to simply listen, heads bowed low like a dog preparing to be stricken.

"Eight now! Nine?! ...Everyone!" he continued to shout. "We'll kill every last person in the city if that's what it takes to... excellent."

Ganondorf's face twisted to a wicked grin when he saw it. Three returned through the large, ornate double doors, a moblin and two skeletons, the former carrying a lithe, pale-skinned girl slung over a shoulder like a lifeless hunk of meat. "Excellent," he repeated with a grin, standing, his eyes centering on a young woman whom he did not know, yet knew all the same. That beauty, the kind of which tales had reached even his people. The youth. The manner of her dress. "Put her down."

thud

"...PUT. HER. DOWN. NOT DROP HER, YOU STUPID FUCKING-"

In an explosion that seemingly came from nowhere, in a burst of magic summoned out of thin air, a wave of flames cascaded across the chest and face of the hefty moblin guard. The beast shrieked, jumping back in response, falling over himself, but by the time it had happened it was simply that; happened, already done. He was on fire, brought about by Ganondorf's rage, the flames feeding on his armor and eating at his skin. The other servants simply watched on, obedient dogs as they were, as the moblin guard fought to his feet, tumbled back against the doors, and flailed and squealed back into the adjacent grand marble hallway.

The creature was out of sight, visually, but his high-pitched primal shrieks were unsettling. The dark man cared not, however, his twitching gaze turning instead to the fallen princess. What an imbecile... he brings her all the way here and then just drops her? And on her head, no less! If anyone was to damage his new toy, and damaged goods Zelda soon be, for multiple reasons, it would be by his hand, or by his order!

"Get her up!" he snarled over to a nearby skeleton, casting a furious glance that could, and had, made those of flesh and blood quiver and bate their breath. "Smelling salts! A pitcher of cold water! Hot oil! I don't care how, simply get her up!! I've... hm... heheh... I've waited just too long for this." His fingers gripped tight into their respective gloves. "This wench is a princess no more. And she has crimes, sins she must atone for... heh... mm..."

Zelda….

Fair Princess…

Daughter of Destiny…

Hear and abide by the lessons of the past…

This plague has fallen upon Hyrule, many times before…You must wait for the Hero of Time to arise, and banish this shadow…

Just as has been done in the past by those who bear his name and title...And you, Zelda, must follow in the footsteps of your forbearers…

But this incarnation, this dark Prince of the desert, manifests differently than those of long ago.

He is stronger…more cunning…more vicious…

He brings with a darkness which will only cease with the arrival of the Hero of Time…

You will be but a feather’s weight against the mountain of his power…

You are incapable of stopping him…No blessings can we bestow upon you…To stop this evil beast..

You must prevail Zelda..

Do not let him corrupt what has remained pure since the dawn of ages….

Your suffering will be great…

But we are with you...

Thisis your fate....

Zelda awoke with a start to a large vase of water, and the flowers it had been holding, being dumped over her head. Her elaborate gown now soaked, fitting her even tighter than before, and the chilled water that had been keeping the Hylian lilies fresh, now made her pert nipples all the more noticeable beneath the thin silk…Wiping flower petals from her face, Zelda stood, wobbling slightly, as she felt a large throbbing on the back of her head. Her crystalline eyes were wide as she looked to the bodies strewn across the floor…

Bodies once so filled with life…Men...women...whom had sworn to give their lives for her, and now had…Their crimson blood staining the very floors on which they knelt to take such an oath. Her father’s lifeless figure, heaped beneath his cloak beside his throne, tossed aside like a peasant….

This was disgraceful…

Zelda felt bile rising in her throat. Her already fair complexion, paling at the sight of so much destruction. Her eyes then froze, towering over her, engulfing her in his shadow…Was Ganondorf himself….The man whose name fell heavy upon her tongue….Whose very presence made her feel insatiably weak…

The young noble stood as regally as she could, even daring to lift her chin in defiance as she took a step backwards…promptly finding the curved edge of a skeleton’s sword against her back. Narrowing her eyes slightly, Zelda swallowed slightly, taking in a soft breath,

“What is you want with me…”

The words escaped her, but they both knew why he had kept her living…At least vaguely. It was a question that had escaped the soft lips of the Princesses before her, but none would know the fate that this Zelda…youngest of them all, and perhaps strongest of them all, would face…and what connotation the word “want“ would truly have, in the mind of the darkest of men…No prison of pink walls would confine her, no innocent slumber or dark towers to await her rescue after years of being only verbally tormented by her captor…

No…

Not at all…

No.

Not at all.

"You look upon me now... eyes that know who I am, or at the very least understand what's happening around you," the seven foot man spoke to her with a wickedly twisting sneer, "and you would dare to stand?!" The back of an armored palm swung, striking the young elf across the face, the desert man's hand large in proportion with the rest of his body. "You little twat," he continued, grabbing the Princess' hair, and with a firm tug Ganondorf physically forced her weaker form to a knee.

There came a brief moment of pause, brief, before he continued the abuse by pulling her hair back slightly more, forcing Zelda to look straight up at him as he gathered a mouthful of saliva, spitting down upon her beautifully flawless, porcelain face.

"I had plans for you cemented in my mind, up until this morning," he continued after a few seconds, glaring down at the spoiled little bitch, "plans that involved you dead along with your parents. Oh, it was to be beautiful... Your body stripped of your clothes, all semblances of royalty and dignity with it, and you were to be displayed upon a pike, impaled, marched around the city for all to see. You see, you were to be a frightening pinnacle of my cruelty - your parents, these guards, this kingdom... you were to have been the period at the end of that very defining sentence."

With a twist of his wrist Ganondorf flung the young Zelda aside, turning from her then, footsteps beginning a slow stride through the bodies littering the room. "I had planned everything. The day we would attack. The manner in which we would assault each corridor of the castle, each back alley of the town, studying plans and layouts for months... And for years before that, two decades now, longer than you've likely even been alive, I have sacrificed everything to attain the power I now wield. The strength, dear girl, to avenge a very definite wrong. Your treatment of my people."

His steps continued through the scattered bodies, stepping to the side of one and between two others, a long, gorgeous crimson and black cloak wafting in his wake. "The Gerudo... Desert people." A few more steps brought him to a window, the same the Queen had been tossed from only a short while before. Ganondorf stared out as he spoke, surveying his malevolent troops as they patrolled an inner courtyard.

"Do you know why we're called that? Do you know why we live in the desert, little Zelda? ...Because you put us there! You. Your people. Hylians. The 'chosen' race! ...Bullshit! If might makes right, then I couldn't be any more correct in slaying your parents like the animals they were! Your ancestors banished my people to the desert generations ago in fear of our strength! They were greedy, lusting to control all. The only reason they didn't wipe my race out was because they couldn't; we're a warrior people, you see. They may have overtaken us, outnumbered us, but the losses would have been too grave. And so they herded my ancestors up like animals and banished them to the desert. The few who have wandered back to Hyrule since then, trying to integrate theirselves with your people, have been few and far between. For me... I grew up in the desert, you see. A barren, desolate wasteland." His armored palms gripped into themselves tightly. "A place where anger is nurtured just as naturally as anything else. It's funny... The first time I even set eyes upon the lush, gorgeous land of Hyrule was only a few years ago. I can see why your royal ancestors would want it all for themselves."

"But they're dead now," he continued, turning from the window and walking to the throne, past and through more bodies at every step, "your parents included. As you would have been by now, had I not decided I wanted to enjoy this moment instead. ...Oh, don't get too secure, dear Princess. You're still very likely to die, depending on your actions right now." Ganondorf turned when he reached the throne, the cloak whirling with a great flourish to one side. He sat, leaning back, taking his time to get comfortable and grin a smug grin.

"Crawl to me. On your knees. On your hands. Strip yourself bare, little Zelda. Every shred of clothing. Every gold clasp in your hair, every anything - bare, completely. Then crawl to me, past your fallen guards, on this lovely red carpet where so many have paid their tribute to your family before. Crawl through Daddy's blood. Crawl to the spot where you've watched others kneel and pay tribute countless times before, and it's there I want you on your knees, looking up to me with sincere eyes - it's there I want to hear your apology, from your ancestors to mine! ...And if you can't be sincere? Or if you find this truth too hard for your prim and proper lifestyle to accept, or you simply won't lower yourself to such a thing? Then don't forget what I said before, about initially just planning to kill you, parading you around while skewered on a spear."

The prideful noble had managed to hold back her shreik as she was slapped so firmly…She could feel the blood rushing to her face…no doubt a mark would rise upon that perfect flesh soon. However, as his hand twisted within her hair, the sound which escaped her lips was near-equal to a Goddess’ weep! Zelda’s lean young figure visibly trembled as the roots of her beautiful blonde hair were yanked so harshly...Treatment that clearly, the young noble was not accustomed to…

No harsh desert sun beat down upon her brow…Her delicate skin no doubt would scratch so easily against the Gerudo sands, and tremble beneath the harsh winds…No, it was clear that Zelda had been quite secure in her pampered posh, palace life…

Though the way her eyes refused to tremble as she stared into the face of evil incarnate…There was strength there, no doubt…A strength hardened by the will of her ancestors, and the blessings of the Goddess’ themselves…

Those three sacred deities, who had lost control of the strings of fate it seemed…and though Zelda’s hand still burned beneath her glove, and her ears still tingled with their whispers…The blessed sisters could no longer intervene..Like those innocents of Hyrule, all they could do was watch…The Sacred Realm could only find the Hero of Time…They could not make him answer to his fateful calling any sooner than he chose…

Even now, he seemed far too late…

Her hands freed still, Zelda indignantly wiped the glob of spit from her cheek as she listened to his repulsive visions…Her ears twitched slightly, and truly it took all of her will not to vomit right upon the mans shoes, which truly would not have gone over well…Nausea subside, perhaps out of shock, as she once again was tossed aside…Smashing into the wall with such force that the youth’s shoulder no doubt was on the verge of dislocation…

She clutched her shoulder, the wind knocked out of her as she tried to gather herself…She could taste the metallic, yet sweet flavor of blood…Her free hand moving up to delicately wipe upon the split on her lip from where she had bit down upon knocking against the wall…Her gloved fingers stained with drops of blood now, Zelda swallowed deeply…

She was a Hylian! She could not weep and suffer before this man! Even at her tender age…So serenely in the midst of maidenhood…Though her body was screaming in agony, having never experienced such pain in her life….No, she was a Princess…The Princess of Hyrule! She could not show this cruel dark wizard any impact of his power…Her eyes, glaring definitely throughout Ganondorf’s speech…Though there was a twinge of truth that splintered its way into her heart, she dare not allow it to affect her…not now..

With her weight against the wall, Zelda stood slowly…trembling, aching everywhere as she tried to swallow the bile rising in her throat. As the dark lord ascended the throne, leaning back in ease as if it had been his all along, Zelda rose her chin boldly…Her lips quivering slightly, a bit of blood trickling down her chin as she quietly looked to the bodies strewn across the floor.

“Apologize…”

She whispered, the words carrying across the throne room as if she had spoken in normal tone…Her voice gentle, yet almost bemused…Drawing in her lips slightly for a moment, as she regained the best posture she could manage…Still clutching her right shoulder as she stood…Her lips now tinted red from her own blood, a heavy, trembled breath escaped her as she stepped forward..Wanting to advance the throne, but only making it as far enough to reach one of the statue that lined the sides of the red carpet which led to the three thrones…Grasping the ankle of that same Hero from her library, Zelda glared from beneath thick lashes towards the Gerudo King..

“I will do no such thing…”

"..."

Ganondorf stared her down. His face became very serious, very quickly, as he leaned forward in his new throne to narrow his eyes at the young elven royalty.

"..."

And then he burst into a laugh, deep and hearty, stretching out and leaning back against the throne. Gloved hands came together several times in a clap, a cheer for her, quite obviously amused. "Excellent, excellent. You have a spine! I had hoped for this, though I didn't think such a spoiled rotten little twat could possess such... mm, what's the word? Balls. ...It seems my decision to let you live, for now, was a fruitful one. Breaking you is going to be so much goddamn fun! ...Guards!"

Ganondorf's eyes went beyond Zelda, past her and to the soldiers behind her, armored moblins guarding the door of the throne room. His back straightened as he spoke out her sentence, nonchalant, as if it were nothing more than trifle, "Remove her clothes. From this moment on she is no longer a Princess, but simply Zelda, a commoner - a beggar, a stupid little urchin with not a ruby to her name. And I'll have her appearance reflect it. Her clothes. Her-... No. No, wait."

Placing his palms on the armrests, Ganondorf pushed himself to a stand, coming to his full, intimidating height, long cloak flowing down to armored calves. His chin tipped downed. His eyes narrowed, as narrow as the wry grin etched and stretching across an evil face. "Someone's a defiant bitch, isn't she," he asked, whipping his arms out and to his sides. Raising them chest-high, the dark lord's fingers spread and begin to glow a faint purple color, purple silhouetted in red. "Maybe you don't believe me capable," he continued, the slain bodies of the room's over a dozen Hylian soldiers beginning to shake. The purple and red continued down from his fingers to encompass all of Ganondorf's palms, with a similar, much larger ring of magical energy forming around his feet. Bodies shook. A tense, unsettling feeling filled the air, and in a show of blood and nightmares the backs of Zelda's once-loyal guards ripped open, then slain men's skeletons rising, freeing themselves of their mortal bodies.

One after another, in a gruesome, sickening display.

Clothes were torn. Armored breastplates were destroyed in a show of force as the skeletons rose, birthing from fleshly bodies, blood dripping from their bones. Ganondorf cackled amidst his horrid display of power, summoning Hyrule's own guards to serve him in death, becoming loyal to a cause each gave their lives against. Within moments of coming into existance each skeleton, their bones cricking and snapping with each movement, took up the sword and shield, spear and helm of their once-bodies. But perhaps the most gruesome sight was the ex-King himself, Zelda's own father, having his skeleton rise from his still-warm body right before his little girl's eyes.

Such was a display of how heartless Ganondorf could be.

Such was a display of his dark, twisted magic.

"Now," Ganondorf plainly spoke, as if it were nothing, eyes upon Zelda once more, his wicked grin wide as day, "strip her, my minions, of any recognition of a Princess. Her clothes. Her jewelry. Undo her hair, make it simple, like some boring, common bitch. And then you're going to take her dignity."

Ganondorf retook his seat at the throne, leaning against the gilded chair's high back. "Take her to the prison below the castle, but not directly, not immediately - the long way, perhaps? ...It rained last night, didn't it? Pretty hard, if I recall. Why not take little Zelda out for a walk in the courtyard? A walk in the mud? Chase her with arrows, let the boars nip at her heels... Once you're bored of playing with her then it's down to the cellar, to the castle's jail cells. You're likely to come across a few deviants down there, I'm sure, gentlemen and ladies she watched her daddy sentence there for a long time... I think that Zelda, being the last of her bloodline, would be perfect to act as a representative for their anger. Each and every one. Make sure you stop at every cell. If they'd like to smack her around for awhile they're welcome to. Oh, and release them too, of course, compliments of their new King. And when that's all done? I want you to shove her in the smallest, most horrid cell you can find. And that's it. Leave her there, to fucking rot."

He took in a slow, deep breath, smiling all the wile. Just as slow was the exhale. A single hand raised, fingers moving in a lazy gesture, "Go."

His sudden laughter more than visibly startled the young Princess. The very sound chilled her…that spine he was so amused to find she had, stiffened as she watched him applaud as if she had provided some sort of lofty entertainment…

That deep and echoing sound would ring within her ears during her darkest hours no doubt…And the scene now playing before her, would be etched into the core of her nightmares for the rest of time….

Though he stood far from her, she felt the hotness of his breath upon the back of her neck…That bile in her throat rising to the point where she could almost not contain herself…A gloved hand franticly pushed over her pretty lips, her throat burning from the acidic taste…Unsteadily, almost tripping over the length of her gown, she moved back against the wall…Eyes wide and trembling as she watched the flesh of her guards split...The sound of freshly awakened bones sending a jolt to her already uneasy stomach..

In the safety of her library, on the pages of some old novel…she had only read of such horrors..

That regal stubbornness melted entirely, at the sight of her father’s corpse starting to move once again…His spine protruding from his back…his bones rising, covered in blood and other fluids, leaving behind the shell of flesh and warmth that she had known…And as his empty sockets turned towards her..She could still see his eyes in the darkness…

The young Princess’ turned a ghostly pale, her thoughts all becoming fuzzy as she fought off the dizzy spells that often plagued Princesses of her age..Nearly succumbing to the numbing feeling washing over her body…Zelda immediately awoke from her spell at the feel of boney fingers clutching at her clothing. She shrieked, pulling away as the risen skeletons came towards her with hands outstretched..They pulled at her dress, causing that thin silk fabric to tear as if it were nothing…As she struggled amidst their grabbing, her jeweled necklaces were broken, scattering gold and precious jewels onto the floor amongst shreds of silk and lace…Exposing her lily white skin, her young blossoming figure, barely on the brink of womanhood…

As they frantically sought to carry out the Dark Lord’s commands, they pulled at her hair, ripping strands out along with the jewels that had been braided into those pretty blonde locks…Tears streaming down her face, Zelda could barely protest…The feel of the bones against her flesh, looking into the empty sockets where eyes she had known once lingered…All was too overwhelming…A living nightmare….

That numbness that sought to make her faint, had seeped its way into her heart...

This...

All of this...was so terrifying to the young noble, that it seemed that her fear had shut down...She did not scream, nor cry out...Nor did she struggle against those bony claws..The lithe young high born only flinched, whimpering slightly as she kept her eyes closed as tightly as she could until the cold air of the throne room carressed over her skin...

With gloves and white thigh length stockings still in tact, hair a mess, Zelda kept her hands over her young shapen breasts, though her long tresses covered them well already, and one to cover those soft golden curls between her thighs. Though petrified clearly, lips quivering as tears still lingered within those pretty sky blue eyes…Zelda moved her eyes towards the throne, where that usurping bastard sat grinning like a mad cat…

A shove came to her shoulder as she was pushed towards the door, the cluster of skeletons and moblins with grunts and clicks perhaps of excitement..They did not understand the humiliation which was taking place…The promise of a chase was enough to interest the base instincts which they followed...

The Princess of Hyrule rose her chin once again, turning with an elegant grace, her long hair sweeping much like his cloak had...She could not face this darkness in fear...or it would consume her so rapidly she would not have a chance to defend herself...

But terror clung to the aching heart of Zelda, the laughter of her captor still bellowing in her ears...

Such wonderful amusement! Ganondorf sat upon the newly claimed throne with excitement wide upon his face, deep within his eyes, watching the now-commoner Zelda stripped and shamed within the very home she grew up in. Listening to her whimpers. Savoring her tears. But it wasn't her being forced to bare all that excited him, at least not in the sense it would most. She was lovely, gorgeous even, Ganondorf could not miss her flawless skin or her golden strands in his excitement, nor the young, firm breasts or the patch of womanhood curling outward from the apex of her thighs. These were visions that he would recall later, another time, visions that he had every right to care only for now, but later. No, now he savored instead Zelda's humiliation, her degrading, her transforming from a life of luxury to the life of a peasant. No, worse - a prisoner.

His bellowing laughter was still able to be heard as the guards pulled her through the hallways, echoing, fading, yet ever-present.

Whether she kept up of her own will or had to be dragged along the floor was up to her, Zelda's beautiful long hair firmly in the grip of a moblin captor. Truly she was light enough compared to the large, muscled beastman, and truly he cared little enough that such a thing wasn't hard to imagine, especially so with what was to come next.

Boars. Huge, meaty boars, as big as any horse and twice as wide. Such were the chosen mounts of Ganondorf's forces, they not tamed so much as saddled and taught to heel. Four stood about in the courtyard out Hyrule Castle's main doors and down its marble steps, their jowls coated in saliva, their tusks sharp and chipped. It was here Zelda's insistent escorts separated, some pulling her by the hair over to these beasts, one retrieving something from the furthest boar's saddle, and another disappearing around a corner entirely. Caring little for any protest she may have been giving, and finally talking to one another now in a tone seemingly jovial, the moblins leaned down to take hold of Zelda's legs now in addition to her hair. What the one retrieved from a saddle turned out to be rope, a rope he'd went ahead and tied one end firmly around the creature. The other was brought over to the Hylian who would soon find it around her ankles and calves.

What happened then didn't take much imagination, but often times the simple things were the most enjoyable. The moblin who had disappeared for a minute returned from around a bend with several torches in hand, giving one to each of his fellow guards. The jovial tones increased. And all of a sudden, in an explosion, in a bolt from the sky they all ran to boars, grunting, shouting, waving the hot flames at the boars' backends. In turn they shrieked, squealing, and started off in a furious run.

For three of the boars it was a matter of simply getting away. For the fourth, when he took off Zelda was pulled by the rope with him, and her lily white skin was instantly being pulled through bushes, across stone walkways, back and forth past the fountain, and through numerous large pools of mud.

Ganondorf was laughing still, a low chuckle with arms folded across his chest, watching through a window high in the castle. He watched as the moblins chased the boars around the courtyard, waving their torches, sending the beasts squealing and running again and again. Ruling a kingdom could wait. This moment was priceless.

Regality was not a matter of fine silks and precious jewels…Anyone could acquire wealth, but very few could maintain a noble air about them when stripped of absolutely everything…

Zelda, fair Princess of Hyrule, was one of those few.

As they walked, the creatures scraped off the elegant gloves and stockings that had given any sort of protection to the girl. Though she wore less than the Great Fairy’s who lingered within their sacred grottos across the lands, though not one jewel was left in her hair nor any decoration that might have formally revealed her class, she walked with her chin raised, in as graceful a manner as one could when being led by the hair by a brutish beast, whose squeals brought forth sprays of thick saliva that dripped down upon the Princess’ lithe form..

Little use would be found in protesting..In truth, the maniacal laughter of that madman still rung in Zelda’s ears, numbing her with a fear she would never admit aloud…The courtyard welcomed her with an icy breeze, far too cold for the season…Perhaps nature herself had been taken aback by the sight of the captive Princess.

The boars reeked…A putrid odor that she could not place or associate to anything else in her life…The most revolting stench of rotten flesh and waste…Zelda’s face contorted slightly as she fought desperately to choke back the bile searing in her throat. Her focus had so entirely been upon not vomiting, that she had not noticed the hulking Moblins behind her, and as she gasped aloud when one of their thick hands wrapped around her legs, she swallowed the acidic sick, sending her stomach into knots…Her vision blurring for a moment, though fainting would not have spared the fair Hylian from the creatures plans..

With the rope digging into her flesh, Zelda twisted against her restraints, though naturally the Boar did not budge…It was only by spook of a thunderous spark in the sky, and the sudden heat of torches being waved about, that the boar bolted off, sending sweet Zelda, who weigh as much as a feather in compression to the creatures, onto her side in the wet grass…That porcelain skin soon broke and tore against the paved courtyard paths, thorns from the Princess’ favorite roses dug into her skin, gashing her breasts, catching within her hair…The mud caked upon her , thick and smelling as sweet as the boars that barreled through the puddles, splashing thick globs of muck into once golden waves…

When the boar exhausted himself, laying down with raspy heaves in the middle of one of the thicker mud puddles, the sky began to weep…A light misty rain at first, though the Sun still shone bright at its start…But soon the Sun seemed to become ashamed, and hid himself behind the dark clouds that had started to cover the sky… Zelda, whose eyes had been closed the entirety of this barbaric display, was tangled up within the ropes, one leg twisted over the other, her arms in near-knots..her shoulder surely on the verge of dislocation now…Her tears had parted rivers in the mud upon her cheeks…Barely a patch of white or gold was left to see…All hidden beneath open bleeding sores, or muddy clumps of dirt and grass….

The moblins, their torches doused, lurched Zelda from the puddle, leaving her tangled within the ropes as they themselves began to drag her towards the dungeon gates…Whatever possessed them to allow her to stand rather than tossing her down the stone staircase, was beyond Zelda at that moment…Her thoughts had turned to frantic repetition of prayers…Prayers which cut off in mid sentence, to repeat themselves, start in different places entirely… I am Zelda…Princess of Hyrule…Blessed by the Goddesses of Creation…I am of Wisdom…Of Grace…Of Light…I am Zelda…Princess of Hyrule….Blessed…..I am Zelda….Princess.…Zelda…..I am…..Light…..

Skeletal warriors had already reached the prisons, and were unlocking the cells of Hyrules most ruthless criminals…Some remained in their open cells as Zelda was brought past…Their eyes wide and distant..Perhaps in shock themselves at the state of the former Princess. Some scoffed openly, jeering remarks about revenge and hail to the new king…Hurls of spit and laughter arose from the more bold, but even they were taken aback by the sight before them…

Solitary confinement…A lone cell at the center of the dungeon…One window, or more appropriately, a small place where a brick in the wall was missing, and bars were placed over just in case.…One door…This was where the moblins pushed her former Highness in, tripping her over the restraints she still wore…The cell consisted of nothing more than a bare cot..some straw sprinkled across the top of the stone floor, a stool and a bucket…

Nothing more, nothing less…

As the heavy door was bolted behind her, Zelda lay aching..trembling, upon the cold floor of the palace dungeon. Her body stinging from the open wounds, throbbing from the budding bruises and near broken bones…A small ray of sunlight broke free from the clouds, beaming down through that little space in the wall…Illuminating the fallen Princess, as she lay quivering upon the floor, stubbornly still, attempting to fight off her inevitable sobs of despair…

Ganondorf clapped.

And he laughed.

"Splendid, splendid," he bemused, standing in the throne room still, looking on from the high slitted windows. He had watched the whole spectacle, the nude elf being dragged across unforgiving stone that no doubt scraped against her skin, and no doubt dislocated something whenever her high speeds took her crashing into the stone fountain at the courtyard's center. He watched her through thorn bushes, through the mud, he watched her again and again coming near close to one of the other boars caving in her pretty little skull as it quaked by, running from another Moblin's flame. And he watched as the most dangerous in Hyrule were set free, darting for the courtyard's exit.

"Kill them," he said simply, armored hands reaching back to clasp behind him. The order was simple, and expected to be carried out swift and in full. "Their freedom was granted for Zelda, a show that I wanted her to see. And now that she thinks such women and men are running free, take some soldiers to hunt them down, set arrows in their backs before they ever make it to the town." His hands unclasped. Ganondorf thrust one to the side in an outward wave, a signal that it was to be carried out, and with it the remaining skeletal fiends exited the room in a great sound of rattling bones and clanking armor to set upon their task.

"Horrible things will befall these people... Overdue, deserved things, don't you worry little girl," he continued in a whisper to himself. "But they will be things of my doing, by sources of my control. Not anarchy, no. Revenge."

Turning now, Ganondorf left the throne room, his new seat of power, to stride through the halls of the castle. In every hallway tapestries were torn or burned, lengths of carpet were stained with blood, and bodies lay littered as if the debris after some great storm. Two of his loyal minions remained at every end of a hallway, every opening to another area, guards set to see to any stragglers the various corridors might harbor. Ganondorf passed through all of these, ebony and crimson cape flowing behind his heavy booted steps, a wickedly pleasant grin upon his face as he neared the stairs down to the jails.

It was beautiful, when he finally reached the room she was being held in. So barren. So crushing. So cold and alone. The Gerudo's hand was careful in pulling aside the rectangular iron plate allowing him to peep into the room, careful to not make a noise and alert her of his presence. For now he would observe. Her skin caked in a drying mixture of mud and blood. The look of a woman fallen so far, naked upon unforgiving stone, tangled in the very ropes that had seen to her abuse. The delicate sound of soft sobs, part because she was female, part because her ribs were likely in too much pain to take larger breaths. It was enough for a man like him to get off on.

But, no, that small iron sheet slid closed, and with it Zelda's connection to the outside world. He had made his point to her very, very clear, and his next step would come only with time. She'd need that time to properly wrap her head around everything. She'd need that time for it to set in that this was all very, very real.

She'd need that time to pray for a savior, only to accept that such things were exclusive to a child's fantasies. Fairy tales, and nothing more.

- - - -

And time did pass, whether she liked it or not. Hours turned into their first day. That first day turned into a very long second, and a third after that, with a full week drawing near. A week of sleeping upon a thin layer of hay upon a thick layer of stone. A week of her only interaction with others being the very brief moment once a day when her heavy wood and iron cell door would open, when a pair of hulking Moblin guards would enter, one with a plate of raw or rotting food and the other brandishing a spear to urge her away. A week of either starving or having to take to that food quickly to beat her cellmates of maggots and rats for it later. And a week where nothing happened, there was no interaction, nothing to listen to, no sign from the outside world whether everything she loved was in flames or the Gerudo had been vanquished and she soon to be freed. Nothing. There was nothing.

And that's why, instead of one horrible week, Ganondorf decided to wait two.

Knock. Knock.

The raps upon the door were heavy, though he no longer wore his armor. Dark green leather pants, brown leather boots, dark brown silk shirt, and leather straps criss-crossed along his forearms. The bolt was undone on the other side of the door with a great show of sound, and in its opening stood the silhouette of a towering seven foot form.

"Hello little girl," he said with a wicked smile, chin firm, tilted and raised, grin from ear to ear, "have you thought yet about that apology?"

Whether by exhaustion or blood loss, the radiantly broken Princess finally succumbed to sleep upon the cold, cell slates. Her delicate figure lay completely motionless, as Princess’ were trained in Hyrule as it was not deemed proper for a noble to toss nor turn in their sleep, save for the gentle breaths which caused her shapen breasts to rise and fall..Sleep, blissful sleep. Such temporary escape from such excruciating pain...Agony that the Goddesses’ themselves could not alleviate..

It was her destiny….

To survive this storm, alone…

A surging pang of hunger urged her eyes open, after hours, perhaps days had passed…A day at least, for a bucket of water had been placed by the door, and next to it a plate coated with a thick brownish slime left perhaps by the meal that had once been there, or more likely the vermin that had devoured it as she slept...Slowly, Zelda lifted herself up by her elbows…Her shoulder still seering with pain, but the dryness of her throat held far more power over her at that moment…Her restraints clung to her, as she inched herself closer and closer to the rusty bucket, that’s contents would more than likely plague her with an illness just as agonizing if she were too drag her tongue against the spoiled circumference of that soiled plate..

The water was muddled, cloudy, and smelled faintly of earth…Yet it was proper to suspect that the Moblins had not gathered fresh rain water, and that the contents of the bucket most likely had been scooped up from the bottom of the fountain, or perhaps even the moat…Dipping her hands elegantly into the cool water, Zelda held her breath slightly as she pursed her lips, to take in the bare nourishment…

A Princess can survive, off of the very essence of a dew drop, and nothing more…

Her mother’s voice stirred within her heart..As visions of feasts, where her father and the nobles of the court near-gorged themselves upon finely cooked meals and exquisite pastries…While the Queen, and her young daughter, ate on small silver plates, a single portion, as was customary, in order to maintain the ethereal Royal waistline…

As the once refreshing water subsided to a rather bitter aftertaste, Zelda allowed her aching limbs to stretch, standing up so that she could drag the bucket towards the stone slate that could barely pass as a bed….Averting her gaze as she stood, Zelda began lightly scrapping off the dried mud upon her body, instead of focusing upon the small creatures she had spotted jumping about in the hay nearby…Some bits of the mud and blood, flaked off without much difficulty…But the rest, was what she had saved the water for. Though her stomach still quivered, the incessant nagging of tutors and nursemaids, preaching the importance of appearance, outweighed the most innocent desire to sate both thirst and hunger..

Cupping her palms into the water, Zelda rubbed her chilled, broken skin..removing as many blemishes as water could..The soil that had refused to brush off, trickled now in watery streams down her body. First from her arms…her shoulders, the nape of her neck down to the swell of her breasts. Soon, the fair Princess’ teeth were trembling, her fingers gone numb, barely able to feel the coarse texture of the hay she picked up from the stone slab, to blot off the running mud-water before it stained her flesh..

The bucket now half full, the whole of her youthful figure now trembling, Zelda cleaned her thighs, the length of her legs, and as modestly as one could given her circumstances, daintily and carefully removed any splots of mud that had tainted her golden curls…

Exhausted from merely standing, Zelda knelt down upon the stone floor once again. Her frozen fingers dipped once again into the bucket, as she began lightly stringing the water through her hair, in a manner quite similar to one playing a lyre. Her pale lips quivering as she washed the mud and debris from her long tresses, Zelda felt her heart fluttering to a point of near panic…From the cold…from the pain…from him She could hear his voice, louder than any other….She could see him, no matter how tightly she closed them, nor how long she kept them open…

He was everywhere…

Trembling, a gasp escaped her lips as she clutched her neck, coughing violently for a moment as she fought to suppress the anxiety swelling inside of her. No..He could not win her this easily…She would not allow it. Swallowing softly, the tragic sovereign pulled herself up onto the pile of stone and hay…bringing her knees to her chest she closed her eyes slowly, her arms wrapping about her lithe body as she began humming…A song written by bards, many centuries ago…A lament of two young lovers..Destined for one another…An appropriate song for a Princess to enjoy..One that surely must have captivated the young Princess at court for reasons other than the way her parents gazed at one another so affectionately as it was sung…Softly, quietly at first, barely audible…Enough to warm her throat…Her quivering lips soon gave way to words…and perhaps, throughout the castle, in the midst of that night or day…her elegant voice was carried on by each stone of the palace…

O western wind, when wilt thou blow..
That the small rain down can rain...?
So that my love... were in my arms ...
And I in my bed again…

Lulled into sleep after the last note caressed her lips…Zelda barely moved from her spot upon the slate..She spent her days staring up at that barred hole in the wall…trying to spot any sign from the skyline of whether or not her beloved Hyrule still stood…The food, if one could call the pile of brownish slop that, no longer was escorted in, but rather the door was opened wide enough so that the plate was tossed down upon the floor and a bucket of water beside it, spilling typically a great deal of its contents onto the floor..which the rats would promptly tend to instead..Eating with eyes closed and nose shut was the most efficient way she had found not to immediately gag and negate any nutrients she might have sustained…When enough had been taken to nearly satisfy her stomach, she slipped the plate onto the floor and allowed the rats to finish the remains…Any crafty prisoners would have used this as a way to fatten up the rats and then eat them instead…Though Zelda contained herself thus far in her imprisonment, on a meager amount of what resembled food…but more so upon water, that would act to convince the rest of her body that she was full…

As the door creaked open, the young Princess did not flinch…but the knocking, that alerted her attention. Sitting down with her legs to the side of her, her back against the wall..Her long hair veiling her most intimate places in the manner of some elegant tapestry figure, Zelda’s crystalline eyes still bright, glanced up towards the cell door. No tears lingered upon her face…the cuts and bruises upon her ivory skin nearly vanished..She seemed, barely touched, by her time in isolation…Though her heart writhed beneath her breast, she turned her head from the grinning man, looking up towards the ceiling as if his presence there was as threatening as the rats that scurried out through the open door…

“I have not.”

It was the expected answer. Savor it. Appreciate it like a fine wine, the finest Hyrule had to offer, the new King told himself. The smile on his face was evident of that, not a smile in spite of her disobedience, but because of. Her spine. Her backbone. Soon would be the day when it wore to a point of snapping; only left would be the wonderful memories of how much fun this little girl was to break.

The door didn't close. Ganondorf turned without a word and left her there, he turned and walked back into the hallway, what shadow the hall's torches cast in the room quickly lessening. But in his leave he hadn't closed the door.

And then, for a time, all was silent.

It wasn't until a pair of rusted iron shackles hurled through that open doorway, clanging, clattering obnoxiously loud across the stone floor of the cell, that Ganondorf formed a response. "Fine!" he shouted out from the hall, hurling a second pair of heavy iron shackles, a length of rope, another length of rope and another. After loudly rooting around in whatever he'd brought for a few seconds more he then emerged through the doorway again, right arm lifting up high to violently throw a whip from his hand, the punishing length of leather falling to a pile with the other items.

When he turned to look upon Zelda once again, though, the outburst of rage seemed to somehow subside in an instant. Gone was the fury, in its place a smile, good or bad. Devious or not. The only thing for certain is it was genuine. He smiled down to Zelda as he approached her, steps slow, swagger a powerful one. "Do you know what's happening out there, little commoner? Hm?" No longer a smile, but a grin. "Nothing. Not a thing. Your people..." Each step took him closer. "My people..." Closer still. "Oh, they were terrified, alright. Terrified of my servants. Terrified of me. And with the swift blow-" he inhaled a sharp breath as he spoke, as he charged those final steps, gaining such a speed that when Ganondorf reached the wall where she sat his open palms had to press against the stone to brace the impact, and when his booted foot continued its quick pace it was not a step, but a kick, an unwarned kick above her pale, bare legs. A kick straight to her gut. "-that was the fall of the castle..." he said with a slow, grinning exhale, palms leaning heavily upon the stone. "They fell in line with ease."

Breathing in. Breathing out. Ganondorf relaxed elbows and slid down against the wall in his lean, slid down until he was in a crouch. He was close to her now, literally right upon her, his voice heard well even at a soft tone, his breath dancing upon her bared skin. "Oh, there were some who resisted, but any pockets of would-be heroes have already been dealt with. Most were drunkard locals whose quick executions have made wonderful examples. None even showed much promise, boringly enough, save perhaps one small group led by a Gerudo woman - traitor to her own people, tch! But they have been dealt with just as everyone else. And as we speak my forces are finishing off the Zora and the Gorons, killing those who would fight, enslaving those who would yield. Within four days I expect to have everything. All of it," he continued to whisper harshly, "now how is that for power?"

"There is one, though, that has given me some real annoyance," he spoke with a raised tone now, back to a normal volume. "Your mother." Ganondorf reached to grab Zelda by the ankles. One in each hand, he stood, bent forward, walking backward and dragging her by the feet with him. He didn't take the small teen far, enough so that she was sprawled out on her back with her head a foot or so from the stone cell wall, legs held in the air. As he moved her that picturesque hair fell from its place to bare her already nude body, though Ganondorf didn't stop to gaze. She was nothing to appreciate now, not like this. The Gerudo looked down into those crystalline eyes as he spread her ankles, and with them her legs, revealing her golden-covered sex like a shining treasure between them. "She managed to raise a real cunt of a daughter." With that he struck Zelda with another hard, unforgiving blow, though this one wasn't to her abdomen. It wasn't even close.

He kicked her in her vagina.

Then he kicked her again.

His palms moved halfway down her calves to get a better grip, to hold her steady from any writhing and struggling. "And if that's not bad enough, she's been stinking up my courtyard!" Another kick. "She reeks!" Another. "I don't get it. The birds have picked her clean, the boars play with her bones as toys, yet she still manages to smell up my beautiful courtyard with her remains!"

It was a mix of anger and laughter that tinged his voice, that was present upon his lips throughout the whole thing. And with that half snarl, half smirk he descended on her, keeping her legs spread as he came to a kneel between them. When his knees hit the stone he released Zelda's legs to lean over and place them on either side of her head, on all fours atop her. Yet again inches from her face. Now, of all times, she would not be given a moment's reprieve.

Ganondorf snatched up the young teen's face in a palm, those beautiful, porcelain cheeks gripped hard with powerful fingers. With his hand clenched around her jaw he forced Zelda's lips open long enough to summon a mouthful of saliva, and then long enough to spit it down into her open mouth. He then forced her jaw shut and held it there, his voice a menacingly close whisper once more, "We have all day, you and I. Tomorrow, too, if we need it." Ganondorf leaned down to kiss her young, unsoiled lips. "Until I have my apology, this punishment will be of your doing."

To have felt relief as he left the room, would have been quite foolish…To have felt anything but cold, heart wrenching fear upon seeing his overbearing figure leave the room without a word, would have predicted emanate death in her future…She would have never survived these last two agonizing weeks on the brink of starvation, if she had been so foolish as if to believe for even a split second, that he planned on leaving her alone..

Yet her eyes wandered towards the open door…Watching the rats scurry out so freely, knowing that if she had moved but an inch, her body smite and bleeding, would be the next fresh meal for the vermin…He was out there…somewhere Testing her curiosity, or….The silence brought with it the deafening sound of her heart fluttering beneath her breast, the panging of her stomach, the loud throbs of her aching muscles..even her back cracked slightly from sleeping so stiffly upon the stone slate. She could not imagine what he was doing, what he was planning, and despite all she had seen, she could never contemplate what he was capable of…Perhaps for the best, for the sake of her sanity, the Princess’ mind could not sink to such depravity..

Suddenly, a pair of rusted shackles hurled through the room, with enough force to stir the air in the room to whip strands of pretty golden hair across Zelda’s young face. Her eyes went wide, despite herself…She felt her heart leap into her throat and her back press instinctively against the wall as the shackles clashed against the wall, then fell heavily to clatter upon the stone floor. Another pair of shackles came clanking after the first, followed by lengths of rope tossed sloppily, with more ease….He was getting closer.

Zelda’s eyes moved towards the door, passing the whip that topped the pile of restraints, no doubt placed with intentions to further enforce their usage…The light of the room seemed to blot out as the Gerudo once again filled the doorway…All save for the shimmering whites of Zelda’s crystalline eyes..They glowed, with hidden fear, yet greatly summoned defiance in spite of the objects laid out on the floor. His smile was more terrifying than any device of torture…Drawing in her lips as he spoke, Zelda narrowed those glittering orbs, staring at his features searchingly, though she should have been minding his feet…For in but a split moment after her eyes had set to study the curves of his lips, a sharp, near shattering pain engulfed her. What little food had met inside her stomach, now soared with burning desperation up her throat. Zelda cupped her hands over her mouth as she shrieked, biting down harshly upon her petal lips as she tried to swallow the sick he had summoned from her…

She was not listening to him…She couldn’t focus upon anything but the pressure of his boot against her stomach. The harsh red shape, indented into the Princess’ lithe stomach, began to swell and bruise almost instantly. As she wiped away the bile that had managed to seep from her lips, she could feel his body covering her…Lost within his shadow, Zelda slowly gazed up towards the man literally hulking over her body..His breath, hot upon her naked flesh…His musk tinted with sweat and blood, affronting her senses to the point she could feel that bile bubbling inside of her again. His voice was now too close to ignore, despite the pain searing through her…

Torturous visions of the slain people of Hyrule flashed before the elven monarch’s eyes…Farmers cut down in their fields, sating the thirst of the earth with their blood…All of the races that her ancestors had worked so diligently to align…She could see them now..Gorons cast into the pits of their volcanic mountain, their bodies ashen and dissolving almost immediately…The pure waters of the Zora, turned red with blood…their lean bodies sinking to the bottoms of their rivers to be fed upon by the fish that they depended on…

Gone…Gone…

“There is one, though, that has given me some real annoyance…..Your mother..” The curve of his tongue nearly caressed her ear, sending a fit of spasms in her body, reacting as if insects had just been spewed upon her flesh. He had touched her before, but not in such an..almost mockingly intimate fashion. Yet again the Princess’ thoughts were clouded out, fighting off the urges to scream at the top of her lungs and claw at herself in attempts to get the feeling of…him off of her…He seized her ankles, his large hands could have easily snapped her legs like the bones of a small bird had he chose to..Yet he pulled her, dragged, with such a force that she had barely enough time to place her hands behind her head to lessen the impact of her skull against the stone. Light abrasions burned upon her back from being pulled..but the pain was nothing to compare with the humiliation of such a pose…Zelda was near-frozen in horror, as her legs were drawn up and spread widely by the licentious usurper…Such vulnerability was almost unbearable..and had the Goddesses not blessed her with such an ardent heart, it may very well have given out right then…His intentions were painstakingly clear…but once more, she could never predict the extent of his depravity…

He did not gaze upon her with lust, savoring her disgrace whilst licking his jowls, preparing to rob her of her dignity…Instead, he raised his boot to her again, smashing the toe against her most intimate folds, stirring such a beautifully distressing cry from the Princess, who could no longer suppress the pain…Tears filled those lovely eyes, spilling silently as she once again bit down on her lip, only slightly muffling her scream as he once again pushed the toe of his boot between the curves of her thighs…Her back arched, her fingers scraping at the stone as she writhed in agony…The young girl turned her head aside as the wretched brute spit sarcastically about the condition of her mother’s remains…She closed her eyes tightly, her body convulsing slightly to catch her own breath as she fought off sobs…Despite that she had already screamed…despite that her tears were already pouring like sweet summer rain down her lily face…She could not dignify him with more suffering..

She couldn’t give in…not yet…

As her body was quite easily folded up, and the man hulked over her once more like a beast ready to mount his mate or feast upon his prey, Zelda peered out from blurred eyes, her lips now pinkened with drawn blood, trembling as he pulled apart her mouth in order to spit near directly down her throat. Had she chosen to spew up in retaliation…No..she could not think of the consequences of such a thing..Instead, the young Princess stared up at her captor, feeling his body heavily lain against the curves of her bruised and aching figure…She had no choice but to swallow the salted mucus…and as he pressed his lips against her own she whispered,

“You will be shown no mercy..in the end…”

"What are you talking about?" Ganondorf questioned, first a look of confusion, then simply a smirk. "The end already came, little Zelda. Reckoning has come and went. And guess what?" For this he leaned in even closer, were such a thing possible. And was his sight and touches upon her exposed body not horrid enough already, a gloved hand reached down to Zelda's side, to her waist, resting his palm on her bare hip in a touch of intimacy, fingers curling about her side in a closeness one might expect from a lover. Her discomfort was ever pleasant to him. "It was you who received no mercy." A whisper. "Your people." Harsh, set against her ear.

Ganondorf moved from one ear to the other, shifting to the other side of Zelda's head, his eyes briefly closed in passing her face. "Cry, little girl," he whispered to her left ear now, breath hot against fair, quivering skin. "Cry your heart out. Hate me. I care nothing. You have been brought to justice for the crimes of your ancestors, and if you wish mercy your spine will have to break, much as my people have been broken over the generations. Cry! Your tears are goddamn delicious!"

He brought himself back to a hover over her. For a brief moment he pressed his larger forehead to hers, very brief, firm green against pale pink, eyes closed and breath upon her.

"I'm going to kill you," Ganondorf stated coolly, kneeling over the fallen Zelda. "Not directly." He stood, eyes opening again, back straightening to his full seven feet. "Over time, here in this cell. From your beating. I don't imagine your small frame can withstand this forever, nevermind the recent malnourishment." Speaking calmly, breathing calmly, he left the crying, naked teen to walk to the pile of toys he'd so carelessly chucked inside the cell a few minutes ago. "It would be a shame to have you die after everything, but I don't think I would regret it." The shackles first.

He threw them at her, lifted and tossed in the air. He reached to snatch up the second set while watching from the corner of his eye as the first landed on the elf's abdomen, rusted iron falling against her exposed belly. That was enough for another smirk. Ganondorf straightened again and walked back to the fallen royalty. He leaned down to take her legs again, the right first, pulling her leg straight so hard that her ass lifted off the stone, her weight shifting to her lower back. Holding her slightly in the air like that he set the shackle around her ankle, locking it in place. It was cold. It would chafe. Poor baby. He dropped her ass back to the stone and reached to her opposite foot, lifting her again for ease of his height to attach the other end of the shackle. Holding her leg like this gave the King another perfect glimpse of the teen's vagina, of her hairy fucking cunt, blonde pubic curls dancing about intimate folds that were already starting to bruise.

Laughing, low and guttural, he dropped her again. Ganondorf leaned over more to grab the young girl by the hair and by an arm. He harshly whipped her over, shoving her in one direction until her chest and face were to the stone and her bare backside in plain view. The Gerudo pulled the shackles out from beneath her, which she'd been flipped over upon, and twisted each of Zelda's wrists behind her back. No mercy. Not an ounce. Not an inch. Her ankles chained, her wrists chained, he took hold of her hair again with one hand and the chain between her arms with the other, lifting her in a rather painful manner to a stand; every bit of force from the movement either pulled at her hair or twisted her arms behind her back higher than they were ever meant to go.

"Despite everything there's some irony to be had here. I'm powerless to stop this." Ganondorf shoved the petite Hylian forward. Perhaps too hard; instead of making it to the wall the short length of chain between her ankles caused her to stumble halfway there. Thankfully he was quick to step forward to catch Zelda by the hair, thus saving her the pain of falling face first and instead replacing it with another. He jerked her to a stand again and shoved her this time up against the wall. "You're the only one here who can make this end." He stepped back. Back a few more feet. Kneeling, Ganondorf grabbed the long leather whip from among the few pieces of rope on the cold stone floor. "Not me." He cracked the whip, lashing what from then on would be a very permanent scar diagonally across the young maiden's back.

In the end…

A day of destiny, when the Sages would fulfill the will of Fate, and trap the fiendish desert King within the confines of the Sacred Realm...A day when the Hero of Time would plunge his sword into the hallowed chest of the grinning usurper, for surely no heart lingered beneath his putrid flesh, spilling his cold black blood upon the stolen throne.. A day when Hyrule would be restored to it’s glory, and when Zelda would be restored to her grace…If that is, she survived to see said day…

The pads of his fingers pressing against the curve of her hip made her recoil, pressing herself as far back against the stone slate as she could manage. Her hands desperately, but with little force, pressed against the mans shoulders in an effort to push him away…Yet, the fair Princess was but a butterfly’s fluttering against a mountain side...No amount of strength that she could ever summon, would force the wicked Gerudo from his place…Her slender fingertips pushed and curled, with hardly a show of intimacy, her tended nails not sharp enough to place even the smallest scratch upon the man had that been her intentions…

She wanted him awayfrom her…His searing breath off of her neck..His rough forehead away from her skin...His body…gone. His touch was far worse than his words..His threats, or perhaps his assurances, of her eventual murder…She could compose herself easily to fend off his words..But his touch was more menacing than perhaps he realized…His weight was crushing her, making it more difficult to breathe…Causing the young elven blonde to draw in desperate air, her breasts pushing closer to the man, her body curling towards him despite herself..

The few sporadic breaths she savored when he removed himself from her were drawn in vain, for the weight of rusted iron came crashing down upon her form soon after, knocking the breath from her lungs whilst one heavy shackle clashed harshly against the side of her jaw..Her vision became clouded, dots of black and white blurring her sight, dancing before her eyes as she felt her vitality…vanishing. She barely moved when he grasped her leg, yanking it forward nearly with enough force to pop it out of its socket entirely…She flinched, her beautiful features contorting with the most radiant agony that nobility could muster.. her hands curling against the stone beneath her as she once again began drawing in anxious breaths, perhaps to calm an inner wave of panic threatening to surface…

With as much effort as it would take to toss a rag doll on its front, Zelda’s lovely face was soon pressed down against the stone, her lean backside hoisted up in the air in the manner of some Kakriko harlot, her arms soon twisted backwards to be fastened in the same manner as her ankles..What purpose did these restraints serve other than as visual reminder of her captivity? She would not run without them on..nor would she be any match for him physically had she been blessed with the courage to face him…No, it was simply more amusing to see rendered completely helpless..

And as he shoved her too her feet, she clattered unstably like a foal fresh into the world…Her knees buckling from dizziness, her scalp far too numb from bruises to feel the full pain of his fist buried within her hair… Her breasts scraped against the jagged stone of the walls as she was shoved forward, her body throbbing in agony as she lay with her weight against the wall, her eyes closed as she tried to concentrate enough on her prayers so that she would not pass out from the pain…

But the Goddesses could not even spare her a moment of peace..They had no doubt recoiled in despair from their seeing stones, by the time the sudden lash of the whip cut deeply against Zelda’s back. The scream which echoed from her, could be heard throughout the entirety of the palace grounds..Though not one who lingered close by would even twitch their ears in recognition of the tortured cries..Zelda fell to her knees, her forehead pressed against the stones whilst the blood from the fresh lash began trickling down the small of her lily white back…

“My death…will not spare you from your fate…”

The scream was quite possibly the worst thing she could have ever done.

Continuing to have pride, continuing to have strength, a backbone, were dangerous things with no power to back them up with, yet to give in to a bully, great or small, to feed his sadistic desires would always prove far worse. Always. The banshee-like shriek was goddamn divine, sating her captor for a flash, for but a moment in time before it was gone - and with its disappearance was the memory of how beautiful it had been, like a flame, like art mistaken for destruction.

He would have it again, her body his canvas if need be.

A second crack of the smooth leather whip brought about a second straight line of blood along the ex-Princess' pale back, stretching from one butt cheek up along her skin and to her opposite shoulder, crossing over the first lash near the top.

"My fate, little girl, is as King. You are true in your death not sparing me from it; nor would I wish it to." He chuckled. By the gods, this was amazing! Such a rush! He couldn't ask for a stronger woman to visit his wrath upon! To think that many hardened criminals would have given in after only the incarceration. To think that anyone of sanity would have given in after having their genitalia stomped so crudely, so mercilessly. And here was a young woman willing to please the deepest of his sadist urges not only with her once-title and frail, alluring femininity, but a backbone that simply would not fucking give!

The third lash came horizontally this time, etching a permanent, bloody scar across the center of Zelda's back, and just above her elbows where her arms were in the way.

Was it wrong to be hard right now? Was he fucking sick to be erect? Then sick he would be, Ganondorf thought with a grumbling laugh! The fourth lash was quick after the third, quicker than the others had been, horizontal again but lower. This time Ganondorf struck her across the legs, slightly above the bend of her knees. How long had he been rubbing himself for? A whip only took one hand. The other had shamelessly delved down the front of his pants without the tall Gerudo even thinking about it, choking a pale green dick in his eager palm.

He savored her shrill tears. He relished her wails, her high-pitched shrieks, her screams. Like a choir all by herself, listening to her call out for her god or any god that would listen stirred within him a most unholy of delights.

Heavy, booted footsteps severed the distance between them in a moment's time. "You aren't nearly done, little girl," the Gerudo spoke as he pulled his hand from his pants long enough to grab her shoulder, whipping her around. When she faltered and understandably near collapsed he caught her with that same hand around her throat, clenching down, using it to lift Zelda back to a stand. Or, as close to a stand as one could be expected to maintain throughout such abuse. He held her there for a few seconds until she felt stable on her own; on her knees, on her feet, either was fine. Either worked. Ganondorf unhanded her and stepped back, grinning, snickering, taking in the second canvas that was the front of her body. From bosom to bush. From thighs to hips, to abdomen, to shoulders, to face. Most torturers left the front untouched, opting for the larger area of the back when lashing. Most lacked a goddamn imagination.

A fifth lash. Her left cheek to her collarbone. Her collarbone over past her left breast, over past the left side of her abdomen, down past her pelvis and halfway down her thigh.

"Gyahaha!!"

A sixth. The top of her belly, horizontally across.

Each strike brought with it, a most searing and unbearable pain that far surpassed the torment of its precursor. While the length of the whip cut deeply into its precise target, splitting the porcelain white flesh as easily as a sword through a silken cloth, the frayed tips of the whip lashed in unruly direction; cutting against the sides of Zelda’s neck, across her tender nipples, and at the very curve of her inner thighs…

With the second strike, Zelda bit down upon her lip..Attempting to hold in the pitiful shriek that had escaped her before..But the third came too fast, and too harsh…Cutting near into the bone of her arm perhaps from the force of the blow…With a mournful cry, the Princess’ body buckled, pushing forth against the stone wall as if she could very well hide herself from the Gerudo’s villainous torture..

Blood pooled within the fresh gashes upon Zelda’s slender back, weeping down the curves of her body; staining the former perfection of her figure….Bloodied rain drops upon pure, white snow...Strands of Zelda’s golden tresses became stuck to the fresh wounds, tinting the ends so that when her head reeled from side to side in agony, tiny pinpricks of blood were spread upon her shoulders. Even amidst the shrill cries, the horrific lesions upon her body…The absolute state of agonizing despair that the former noble was trapped within, her radiance proved far more stubborn than her heart. Zelda’s beauty still was near-divine in the wake of such a tragic display…

With head bowed in shame, Zelda could not see the perverse enjoyments of the villainous King behind her…She could not see his sick, twisted lustings over her anguish…His satisfaction nay, his pleasure whilst observing her misery… She could not hear his carnal grunts, the sound of his palm slicking against his growing arousal..Nor would she want to hear, even if the screaming inside of her head would subside for just one moment…

The pain was overwhelming..To the point where Zelda near lost control of herself...Screaming out, despite her will, for Nayru, her blessed deity, to protect her from such monsters...Out loud, Zelda only screamed the Goddess’ name…For according to Hylian tradition, speaking the name of a deity could invoke their power, if said speaker was accordingly righteous… Inside, she was pleading, begging for this hell to end…But the Sacred Realm would not open for the Princess of Destiny...Not even a ray of light that could alleviate her pain even for a moment…

When his hand clasped down upon her shoulder, Zelda was whipped about with such force that she nearly succumbed to the dizzy spells that had been plaguing her...Blood rushing to her head, causing her sight to dim for just long enough for the chains around her ankles to once again to cause her to stumble…Instead of being caught by her hair, the brute caught her by the throat…forcing her up against the wall so that the loose debris would scrape inside of the whip lashes..Blinking tears away,Zelda lifted her head slightly as she struggled for breath..Perhaps he did not even realize he was crushing her throat…His hand quite easily wrapped around her neck after all…She was but a candle, with a small wick of a neck, but an infuriatingly stubborn flame…

One he would have to do far more than lick his fingers together to snuff out….

The lash to her front was far more excruciating than those upon her back…The whip directly slicing down upon her breast..Zelda howled, a sound reminiscent of if one was to slay one of the Great Fairies…A serenely devastating cry, almost musical in its anguish… Falling to her knees before the cruel, malicious King, Zelda folded over herself…Such a small, lithe figure, curled up into an even smaller sight…Blood trickling in all directions, staining even the golden curls between her thighs…

Even still…that willful flame, peered up through teary, strained eyes..Her lips quivering, her face a ghastly pale from the loss of blood…Even still, she glared at him..Defiantly…

“You are no King..Just a brute with…with…”

He was really getting tired of finishing sentences for her.

No... no, that was a lie.

"With all the power your family so nonchalantly wielded. With all the power you were supposed to inherit." A grin. "And now that you're on the receiving end you have no clue how to cope. You call out to the faeries but none have answered... Could it be they've abandoned you? Your family, your bloodline? Could it be you were never really a 'chosen'? Is that so goddamn hard to believe?"

The tall form came to stand over her with a rather proud stride, halting her attempt to curl up by placing a booted foot on Zelda's shoulder, forcing a roll onto her back. That whipped, bleeding back. "You know what else I'm 'with'?" he asked, his voice harsh, his grin malicious. "A fucking hard-on." Ganondorf threw the whip aside. The front of his brown leather pants stretched outward in a tent, a raise of the fabric that had been present for some minutes, and now, standing over her, would be very hard to continue to miss. His eyes looked past the bulge down into hers, crystalline blue stained with rain, and it only turned him on more. It only made him grin more. A hand pulled at the front of his pants, jerking the fabric down to show off a fully erect length, throbbing and ready, impressive in its girth as it was its length, both very much to scale with the Gerudo's powerful seven foot form.

He stroked it in front of her, looking down into those teary blue eyes. "You've never looked so beautiful as you do now. Do you know that? heh... That fear in your eyes... those feminine shrieks... it's like you're just begging to be raped."

And then he walked away. He turned his back to her, still stroking, fingers wrapped around the hot, velvety length of his shaft, slowly pumping from tip to base, from base to tip, soft, pleasurable sounds escaping with every exhale of breath. Ganondorf knelt down a few feet away to snatch up one of the lengths of rope he'd tossed in, never missing a beat in his strokes, turning around and walking back to the fallen girl. The tip of his boot nudged at Zelda's left shoulder, then slipped beneath it, between her shoulder and the floor, pushing her up to a sit as his foot lifted. He did take his hand off his dick for this, temporarily, kneeling down behind the bloodied blonde to bring the coarse hemp rope in front of her face with both hands. It was nothing to force it against her lips, forcing it between, making her mouth open whether she liked it or not - and with it being tied at the back of her head it would remain open, again whether she liked it or not. No sounds of pleasure would be stifled now in the name of pride. Plus she talked too fucking much.

"Are you ready for the main event, sweetheart?" He took hold of her hair again. Helping her to a stand any other way wasn't nearly as much fun. "I did give you a chance to apologize, didn't I? Numerous, if I remember correctly..." Both hands gripped her long blonde strands, those beautiful hairs, like a field of gold - gold wet with blood - were used to lift her frail, injured form to a stand. Ganondorf barely gave Zelda the chance to find her footing before jerking her backward, sending her reeling several steps until her back once again collided against the unforgiving stone wall.

And it was there she would lose her virginity.

His body came to hers in a flash, pressing his large, stronger form up against her smaller, more womanly. Hot breath seethed from the King's lips, a low cackle uttering forth from his throat. "Don't worry. I'll be a gentleman." One hand held firm to her hair, relocating his grip to the very top of her head, to the very base, so she wouldn't slip. His other snatched Zelda's right thigh, and in a show of pure force he lifted her leg up, thigh first, followed by his hand moving to the back of her knee and then her calf, bending the teen in half against the wall, knee to her breast, ankle above her head. Due to the rusted shackles her other leg was forced to come with it, and when Ganondorf retook his position directly up against her, pressing her body to the wall with his own, her legs stretched up to either side of his head, her hairy gold and crimson crotch vulnerable to the world.

He didn't take her gently. He didn't take her slow. There wasn't a brief pause where he showed concern in hurting her, not this man. Ganondorf pierced that shroud of girlish innocence with all the fervor that one might take an experienced whore, lustful and awaiting her man of choice. He let go of her hair with one hand cupping her firm, young ass for support, to help hold her up against the wall, and his other snaking around her back, urging it into an arch.

He grunted, as an animal might, upon tearing through that tender petal to reach her textured pink within. Blood was as natural a lubricant as any, and whether or not she liked it, whether she hated him at this moment or no, it coated the tip of the large man's ready, eager shaft, marking a moment she would never, ever forget. Not even in the depths of sleep.

Back
Top Bottom