Is it possible to find a partner, Antagonistic VIA IM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordgriffin

Planetoid
I suppose I should start out by requesting your pardon if your reading this.... I suppose I am a bit frustrated. Apparently everyone here looking for "plot" based RP believed if you do not start the scene with "and he tries to mount her" you are not adding plot.

I have been here nearly a year, I only role play via an IM... as it allows for realistic reaction times in the characters, and well.. I like it.

I am looking for SOME role play...ANY role play where my characters (I play male and female) go up against others that actually have SOME goal in mind beyond simply wanting sex... This can be transformation, Mind control (if done correctly) Interspeices or human consensual or not.

It is true I PREFER canon characters, and unless it has some other (exploitable) purpose to the plot I tend to shrug away from Romance, but not completely it can really build plot.

I have role played for 30+ years, I have few limits (NO FUTA! please) I tend to like realistic dialogue....but above all I enjoy a plot where the bad guy actually CAN win (important note..Bad guy should not ALWAYS win and also should not ALWAYS mean Sadist or clown).

I have tons of plot ideas, original and canon, you can see some if you look at my PREVIOUS post about Ladyhawke (the movie)

So far not a single inquiry and I am beginning to think the same people are on the board desperately trolling (yea Hey pot this is Kettle..yer black)

Talk to me I do not bite, I want to be "Co DM;s"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom