The Spirit of the Forest (Plot idea, Dom F x sub m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

demimaiden

Super-Earth
Hi there! If you're at all interested in my idea, shoot me a PM.

The Spirit of the Forest
The setting is a typical fantasy world with dark, magical elements.

Legends speak of a beautiful young maiden who mysteriously disappeared, never heard from again. The last anyone ever saw of her was right before she entered a forest searching for her lover. The legend suggests that this lover abandoned her, but she wasn't willing to accept this and searched after him, hoping to make amends and reunite with him. Many believe she never gave up and died in the forest looking for her former lover, but they also believe her spirit still remains.

There were mere legends until recently. Now, new rumors are propping up: men have been vanishing, and they all were last seen before entering the very same forest the young maiden disappeared in.

Your character ignores these rumors and enters into the forest anyway. Maybe he just needs a quick route for his travels, and the forest happens to be it. Maybe he wants to put these rumors to rest. Maybe he's dabbled with spiritual affairs before and wishes to dispel the maiden's spirit that's seemingly haunting the forest. Whatever his reason, he has little idea of what he's getting himself into.

The woman's spirit is indeed live and well. She even appears in the flesh upon unsuspecting travelers, and every man she sees she believes to be her lost lover. However, this isn't what makes her dangerous. Her spirit is alluring and magical, and if the traveler isn't careful, he'll fall under her spell and fall hopelessly in love with her. What happens from there? Well, your character might get to find out.

Themes/kinks I want to explore:
mind control
romance <3
body worship
betrayal
clothed sex
obsession
50/50 smut/plot mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom