Turned Into A Whore (lf Any)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berg_Katze

She's a Rebel
What I wanna play is simple: a male transformed into a female. What you wanna play is entirely up to you: male, female, futa or even non-humans, as long as you can give my character a good enough fuck to make her wanna be a woman forever.

Kinks: gangbang, multiple penetration, lactation play, denial play, mind break, light bondage, bestiality, tentacles, impregnation, incest, dirty talk, non-con, sex toys, large dicks, excessive cum, exhibitionism.

Limits: anything involving toilet and/or blood.

Plots:

Trapped In A Game: My character is a guy in real life but plays a sexy, busty witch with revealing clothes in a game. I imagine this is an online or tabletop RPG, but other possibilities exist. Then one day he got transported into the world of the game...as his character in the game. And then... (1) she has a husband in game, an NPC or another player transported into the game, who's all too eager to consummate their marriage; (2) she's defeated by monsters who wants to fuck her; (3) she uses her magic to brainwash people and have her ways with them; (4) her guild went into the sex trade and made her a prostitute; (5) she's a player-killer and now some people is looking for revenge; (6) some quests in this particular game can only be achieved through sex; (7) some or all of the above.

I, Sexbot: My character was a male scientist that someone wants to kill for some reasons, so in order to avoid death, he uploaded his mind into an android...and a pleasure model, more commonly known as a sexbot, the most expensive sex toy in the world. And then... (1) she's bought by a brothel and has to learn to become a prostitute; (2) she's bought by some rich guys and has to become his sex slave; (3) she tries to hide herself in the slums, which unfortunately is filled with people who wants to fuck her; (4) she's caught by her pursuers, but they decided that keeping her doped on sex is a better way to deal with her than killing her.

Magical Girl: My character was a modern day wizard making a Faustian bargain with a ridiculously cute imp to obtain ultimate power, which the imp delivered...by transforming her into a magical girl permanently. And then... (1) her magic power is derived from sex and/or semen/love juice; (2) she has to fight horny monsters that fucks her as attacks; (3) part of the bargain includes her becoming the bride of a demon lord, demon lords, and/or breed for the demons; (4) some or all of the above.

Telepath's Revenge: My character was a male superhero who really gets around, but little did he know that his latest conquest is actually a telepath, who used her powers to swap body with him when she found out about his womanizing behaviors. And then... (1) the telepath proceeds to use the male body and her powers to play with her as revenge; (2) the perverted supervillians are looking to extract sexy vengeance against her (3) both of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom