Closed For Now xOx

Status
Not open for further replies.

vforvienna

Planetoid
I've had an immense craving lately for a story involving a well off Wall Street type man becoming utterly obsessed with/dependent upon the Dominatrix he's been seeing...(**Or, alternatively, we could tweak this to be a historical setting and have the well off gentleman seek out a Mistress*))

This is a very fluid idea currently and I'm willing to discuss details in private of course. Please be willing to write at least three detailed paragraphs -- I prefer lengthier posts, but quality over quantity as always. Also, please when you message me include some ideas - desires, dislikes, quirks and so on...While this is likely a story that will lean towards smut, I would like a decent amount of plot involved - particularly in regards to some psychological narrative.

I do enjoy age gaps, so an older female and a younger male or vice versa would be very pleasurable to me. My limitations are vore, gore, anything that should belong in the toilet, furries and too much foot stuff.

At the moment, I'm leaning towards one of these lovely ladies as a playby~~More to be added/open to suggestions as well.

Marion
Emilia
Jamie
Margot
Rachel
Gong Li
Kathryn
Olivia
Mila
Kate

RE: Obsessed (Seeking a -gasp- submissive male)

Hmmm! Interesting! (I like the -gasp-.) :D

Do you role play on threads? My PM box is overloaded with role plays already, so I'd rather do this in threads. If that's all right with you, I'll PM you with my ideas for this story.

dale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom