Come play with Sol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

solei

Dust
Hey all, my name is Sol and like everyone else I'm looking for some roleplay partners! This is my first request post on this site so I'm sorry if this isn't as detailed as some of the ones I've seen, but I'll try to at least put out enough to get some of y'all interested. I'm completely open to mxm, fxf, and mxf relationships, and also some of questionable types of creatures (aliens, furries etc). My particular kinks are bondage/BDSM, sometimes noncon, age gaps (younger woman with older man especially), and such, but i also like very slow-burn/sensual type plots and relationships. Pure sex and smut is fine with me- so is a lot of story with lower amounts of sexual content! Any balance works for me! I have nothing that is absolutely 'required' and I'm very flexible.

There are a lot of shows and video games that I'm familiar with/interested in so if you're wanting to do something out of a specific world, feel free to run it by me!

My big NOs are excessive bloodplay, anything involving bodily functions, and vore. I'll add to these things as I think of more.

I'm quite open minded and am interested in all kinds of pairings, so anything you're craving feel free to run by me! Hope we can chat soon and i'll continue to update this as I get a feel for the site!

xx Sol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom