Looking for a powerful dom who's not afraid to really fuck me up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul_nomad

Meteorite
Hi Everyone I changed my thread because I wasn't getting too much of what I wanted with the previous one. Let me say a few things now, I LOVE PAIN~! I love to have someone brutalize me, be really nasty and treat me like his bitch. Some people have asked so let me say I do not RP on skype. I RP here through PM's or on AIM Using Soul.Nomad@aol.com. I have tried to rp through Email before but I'm not good at replying. So with that being said, let me list off some things I'm looking for in an RP/Partner

Strong, brutal, not afraid to be rough or flat out kill my character off (I often play multiple characters so having one die during sex is awesome) I like to be spat on, treated like filth, abused, controlled, and stomped into the ground. I like pain, enjoy being slapped, hit, punched in the gut, stepped on, being stepped on, nipple clit piercings and more, doesn't even have to be the nipple it could be a needle through my character's breast.

I like playing less physically pleasent women. What I mean by this is I like to play a more flatter chested woman, though if I'm doing multiple characters I will do one or two with big boobs and ass and the other one flatter. I respect the rules of this sight, so if we RP here I subscribe to the minimum age of fifteen for my characters. (Ask otherwise for an RP on AIM) Now, that being said about playing women, I also play femboys and twinks, but I enjoy being a puny little wuss with a tiny cock.

I like mind control/manipulation (Through anything from torture to hypnosis) body modifications (Both magical scientific and fantasy drug related). Something I love to do is for my character to be more powerful than yours, maybe even on a godly level, but for my character to be made to submit to you and either give over her power or use it as he wishes. If I am not playing a powerful character, I tend to play a powerless characters, slave, pet.

I am always looking for and accepting new ideas.

A couple Ideas I have right now include the following few (Will be updated later)

The magical witch.
A more middle ages setting, a witch with ungodly levels of power is cornered by barbarians. normally she could handle them no problem, but they have an item that seals her magic to the wielders control, locking away her powers unless the master says so. the barbarians proceed to fuck and abuse her to their hearts content till she's a begging little cock sleeve who will use her magic to do anything they want.

A feminist future ruined
The feminist won the world, and for hundreds of years men have been barbaric slaves for the women overlords. they do any number of slave jobs from running or pushing weals to generate power, to being servants. the collars the men are forced to wear inject them with several chemicals that kill of brain cells. one day though, the system has a shut down as the men revolt, attacking the women and fucking them like wild animals, putting their own collars on them and taking over.

The demonic prophecy
There is a girl in a prophecy who is said to be able to change the world, to one day have the power to reshape reality itself. the demons know the prophecy, as it was a demon who made it. they know secrets about it though that allow them to capture the woman who will one day be this goddess. they inject her with aphrodisiac demon blood and make her submit so that one day when her powers emerge she will use them for the demons

a world of whores
on one day like any other, the world suddenly changes. women around the world turn from their normal selves into mindless horny sluts. they seek out men to fuck them, in public, in front of other people, it doesn't matter. the whole world is just turned into sluts. the men obvious have no problem with this.

RE: knock this bitch down a peg or two

I'd be up for most of them, just not the Pokemon one, as I do not know much about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom