Pokémon stories. (Instant messenger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fwiz

Banned
Banished
Currently I am interested in writing a roleplay that takes place in the Pokémon universe. I have a ton of different ideas that I am interested in and would love to discuss them with you. I also ask that you only contact me if you're familiar with the source material. I cannot count how many times people have contacted me claiming to be familiar with the game and huge fans...and then they know shit. Pardon the language.

First thing I want to make clear: I only roleplay over instant messenger. My screen name for AIM is Fwizzor. I don't mind you discussing ideas with me through PM here if needed but I will not make any exceptions to roleplay through the website.

I am okay with doing human pairings. That can be MxF, MxM, or FxF. I am always open to any pairing you're interested in but I did list these in my personal preference. I do not care which region we play in. I enjoy them all.

I am also interested in doing non-human pairings. That means I am open to doing Pokémon x Pokémon or Pokémon x human pairings too.

Feel free to contact me with ideas for either pairing.

That is all for now. I hope to hear back from some of you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom