(M/F) Dark, Fandom-flavored Smut (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT: Closing the request for now while I sort through all the responses I got.

I'm gonna try to keep things fairly simple here. As my name implies, I have some pretty dark kinks and I'm in the mood to play them out. Right now I'm looking more for one shot scenes or short term RP but if we hit it off well I'd certainly be up for either doing more or maybe planning something longer.

I'd like to play the submissive role here. My limits are few: I don't play characters under 18, I don't care for incest, and I'm not a fan of scat play. There's also some fetishes I'm not super into (footplay, lactation, probably others I can't name off the top of my head) but I'd be willing to incorporate them in a scene briefly as long as they're not the focus of play. I'm also not really into the whole 'sexist world' thing or an excess of sexist language being thrown around in play. I recognize this one's kind of weird considering the messed up stuff I'm usually into but if it turns me off it turns me off.

If we play, please respect my personal boundaries. I don't want to hear about how you're getting off to the scene, and I'm not going to share any personal information with you. Along those lines I'm not really looking for friendship. I promise you I'm not a total stuck-up bore I just only feel comfortable doing this kind of RP by keeping it separated from everything else in my life.

I'm only interested in playing over PM. Please post at least one paragraph per post, description is part of what makes smut fun to me.

I think that's enough caveats for now, let's get to the meat of the ideas.

Dragon Ball Z
Main kinks: Aliens, monsters, rape, multiple penetrations, bad end, ryona, possible guro/snuff, possible vore

I don't have any huge ideas here but I'd definitely be willing to try a dark scene or two in the DBZ verse. I haven't seen the new movies or Super yet, though.

Final Fantasy or other RPGs
Main kinks: Monsters, rape, multiple penetrations, bad end, ryona, possible guro/snuff, possible vore

This isn't a super complex idea but it's one that appeals to me as of late. RPGs tend to have pretty varied casts of monsters and I think it'd be a ton of fun to do some scenes of said monsters having their brutal way with some unfortunate victims. I listed FF by name as it's probably the big name RPG series I'm most familiar with but we could do this with anything. I could play either OCs or women from the game series we use as inspiration.

Star Wars
Main kinks: Anything

No real ideas here, I've just had Star Wars on the brain a lot lately. I know the most about the movie series and the first KOTOR game. I do admit I have a bit of a thing for General Hux from the newest movie, so maybe we could do something with that.

I'm into a few other so if none of these catch your eye you can run a name by me and see if I recognize it. I'm just having a major brain fart right now for some reason and I want to get this thread up and running. I also might be up for some original scenes but usually I have more fun with fandoms.

Please PM me if you have any questions or interest, I'd rather keep all discussion private.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom