Mass Effect Omega (Zomb-Assari)

xxxzombiechildxxx

Meteorite
Garrus

Garrus_Vakarian_by_captdiablo-1.jpg

"Archangel to base, hows my eye in the sky?" A voice echoed quietly into the air, it's source a rather tall figure in blue armor. Armor that showed he was unmistakably once a C-sec officer, further that he could only be a Turian. The Turians correspondence into the secure channel his tech officer created for their little group was met with silence, however the man on the other end, his 'eye in the sky' didnt need to. Far above the Turians head a small drone appeared, cloaking it'self just as quickly as it had showed it'self to him. "Good good, now here's hoping our fresh blood can handle her end of the op." The Turrian said so in a serious tone, but he was also noticeably worried. She was a big girl, she can handle herself and he knew it.... But ever since he met her. That fatefull day when he saved her from those men. Kept them from doing as they 'pleased.' Well... He would lie if it didnt make him feel naturally attached. Even knowing how tough she is, she was still that innocent girl crying in his arms. That girl he told, everything will be alright.... It wasnt the first time he took the law in his own hands. But it was one of the first times he saved a life as Archangel, even more importantly she was the first person to make him feel he really can make a difference...

With a low groan, echoing with that typical gruff melodic sound his race was known to speak with. The man finished putting his sniper together. Perched properly in place several floors above the target zone. This was an op that took ball's. Typically they were quieter, taking out all the thugs and taking their cargo for... 'better' use. However today Archangel needed to make a statement. And his little friend down there, her job was to sneak on by and place the explosive charges their Batarian counterpart made on every single arm's crate. Hopefully, things went as planned.

Soon, Archangel made eyes on a gunship, swooping onto the dock post haste. Soon many merc's were dropped off, each making their way deeper into the port. They seemed to have been taking a carefull spread, moving their numbers about to scope the area for a doublecross. Which was wise. However, the people they were buying from were already hastily disposed of by Archangels little killer on the ground. "Ok Eye's in the Sky, do a quick sweep. I have a feeling they are carefull enough to think of snipers.... It's kind of cute actually, they already know im the best." As he said so, Garrus pulled back his zoom, scoping the other tower's for a snipers glare. As well as checking the industrial equipment, as most seemed tall enough to create a vantage. "I completed the sweep Archangel, there's three out there. One directly abjacent to you, sixty eight meters to your right, another forty five meters to your left. The last is a hundred or so meters in front, but behind the industrial equipment. Might be a hard shot." With a cocky grin, Archangel gave out a snicker. "Ha ha, I see them now, Thanks. But try not to be so insulting, I can make any shot and that includes this guy... But best to be on the safe side. Move your drone in on the one a hundred clicks away, I will take out the other two, you to take him out. But only on my signal and Eye, try to be quiet about it . This needs to be synchronized, the second they open up com's we may kiss our friend downstairs a swift good by. She's almost done planting the charges, which means she's still exposed."

"Yes boss..." The voice in their communications said, as the drone dissapeared once more. Eye, a shorter way of saying the full thing. Code names was an important part of being in this group, it kept your real identity safe from the very bad people they fucked with. Archangel was big on giving them their nick names for them, letting his team earn them through hard work. In 'Eye's case well, he was a man of little use out'side his machines. A cripple, but he wanted to help with this war on crime despite that. Using drones to scout out for them, a useful job that earned him the title of Eye in The sky. But regrettably, it was a mouthful. So most of the time, he was just called Eye.

Turning to his left, Archangel took a deep breath. Prepping the shot. In his mind's eye, he also planned ahead on his next target. The man now in his sight's was a easy, it was an even shot. A straight one, with little obstruction and very little wind to worry about. The man to his right, well, he was slightly tougher. About a meter lower then his current position and with the nearby turbines, wind would likely sway his bullet seven inches from the right to the left. Closing his eyes for a moment, Archangel began to slowly release his breath. Time froze, and in that split second all his training kicked in. "Now!" He called out, as he fired a shot right between the first snipers eyes. The poor assari flying back against the wall. With quick, military precision Archangel flipped around, unloding his thermal clip and injecting a new one just in time as he veered his sniper exactly seven inches from the right of his targets position. Quickly, he pulled the trigger, the bullet veering as expected and right into the Salarians throat! Now it was up to that little drone, looking foreword, Archangel gave a sigh of relief. The Drone quickly dispatched the human with a electrical prod, set onto a lethal voltage. "Wow, Garrus. You never cease to amaze." The man on the other end said, a compliment made that much sweeter by the Eye's Austrian accent. As Eye put his drone back into cloak, Garrus spoke with obvious pride. However, slightly annoyed as well. "Ya ya, dont feed my ego so much. A certain Batarian we know would probably want to knock your ass off that chair if he heard it. But, since I like the praise I will forgive you for saying my real name on com's. Remember Eye in The Sky, code names. It... It Keep's us all safe. Secure com's is like what you human's call a red hearing, it doesnt always mean secure."

"Oh! Ha ha, yes right 'Archangel.' I got ya. And uh... I believe we humans call it a red haring" The man on the other end said. A slight gruff luagh escapped Garrus's lip's, "Oh I see. Red Harring. Id have to jot that down on my omnitool next chance I get. You humans have strange saying's, however a lot I think fit the bill on many situations." In all the excitement, Garrus barely realized what was going on below. The Turian quickly panicked as the merc's went from a slow crawl, to creating hasty positions. They couldn't of heard his shot's, it was properly silenced. The sound couldn't travel that distance... Unless.. "Shit, Those Snipers were on timed communication's." The Turian proclaimed as he allowed his sniper to fold down. Snapping it into place on his armor, he quickly pulled out his Assault rifle, preparing to make a very bold Jump. "What do you mean!?" The voice said in com's in a frightened tone. "It means they were supposed to send a signal every few minutes!" Choosing to leave it at that, Garrus was certain their Eye in The Sky got the idea. The Turian now sprinting to jump off his balcony. Landing just a few meters below, Garrus narrowly cuaght his feet onto the industrial equipment. Quickly sprinting down the narrow machinery as his quick way back down. "The op's a bust rookie, get out of there!" Garrus called out in an open com's channel. Hoping beyond hope it got to her in time. Before he knew it, the Blue Sun's were firing up on him. The vigilante now in a compromised position with very little cover. However, fortune favored the bold and Garrus didnt lack for bravery. Nor the ignorance it brings! He continued his long sprint down, firing back at his attacker's with controlled, well placed burst's. Quite a few were driven back into cover, but another few weren't so lucky. The Turian shooting down at least three. As he reached a friendly distance from the ground, Garrus stopped running, sliding slightly as he made a quick drop down. Falling at least ten feet right smag dab on top of a squishy little Salarian. "Oh..." He said, as the guy's head squelched under the wait of his feet. "At least he didnt feel that.... Ha ha" Grabbing the Salarians assault rifle, Garrus held one in either hand, seeing as he didnt have very much Thermal clip's to spare.

With post haste, Garrus made his way towards the shipment. And as he did so, he can see several bogey's coming in on the position... Now, if their was anything to know about Archangel, it was that he was extremely protective of his team. He would die for them, bleed for them and take a risky tight rope run down industrial machinery for them. While being shot! So, at this moment. All he could see was red. All the Turians training showing through as he walked into the open. Drilling into the group of mercs until both Assault rifles were well beyond overheated. Throwing the gun's down with a viscous growl, Garrus made his way behind the crates. Avoiding even more gunfire while doing so. With a deep breath, he drew his pistol, looking over to the beauty he just saved from being pinned down. Taking off his mask he began to huff even more, the outstretched mandible on either side of his jaw giving a cute little twitch. As if he were to be smiling almost... "Glad to see I didn't get you killed soldier... Ha ha, I may have made a rookie mistake." He said, laughing only to disguise his distress. "The missions failed, let's leave and set off what ever charges you managed to place... I think you had more then enough time to leave our little message. Even if we dont destroy all of their shipment."

Back
Top Bottom