An Avalanche of Tenderness

Status
Not open for further replies.

uTq5TfZ.gif

o4HyhmD.gif

Hello & Welcome
You may call me Fawn
I'm 22 years old
And I'll start off by saying that it's been quite a while since I've last been able to write
due to health reasons and a number of other factors that drastically changed my life.
But I decided it was finally time to see if I am able to write again
and I wanted a fresh start somewhere that I can tentatively tiptoe back into roleplaying
so please bear with me as I shake off all of the dust.

Right now my current situation is very complicated, and I won't go into much detail here, but to try and explain just a little more...
I am diagnosed chronically ill and have been for some time now
Every day is a battle for me and if you're interested in writing with me
please understand that I will not be able to reply to our roleplay daily.
I definitely do not mind keeping in touch every day though, even if it's just a few messages to see where I am. Communication is very important to me and is crucial if we're going to be writing together.
I don't mind being pestered or nudged if you are eager for a post.
But above all I am looking for a partner who is more than willing to take me beneath their wing and help coax me along as I try and get back on my feet again.
I require attention and friendship outside of the roleplay, as I feel like that helps me immensely.
But I also require a saintly amount of patience and understanding.
So if you are someone who gets frustrated and annoyed by accidental inconsistency, or days between post, please look elsewhere because I would really hate to let you down...

And with all that out of the way, we can get on to some more basic things...
I used to be a very long winded writer. These days I don't think I can manage that.
I want to start things relatively lax, in an effort to not overwhelm myself, so expect post size around a few well-rounded paragraphs.
It's been long enough that I don't know where my writing is at, so you'll have to forgive my every changing prose...
I am very keen on detail and description, and enjoy a partner who cares about them just as much.
I need enough depth and meat in a post to really sink my teeth into, that will help inspire me, keep me interested and fully immersed.
I also have a deep love for character studies and development.
I am interested in both women and men, though most of my ideas at the moment lean towards fxm. But I am always always open to suggestions!

My no-no's include:
Scat
Vore
Gore
Fisting
First person narrative
+++

Genres

Medieval
Medieval + Fantasy
(Magical realism)
sci-fi + futuristic