Sex Academy - F for GM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny Strumpet

Super-Earth
Sex Academy

So I've seen a few boys with a similar plot, and I thought I'd give my own version a try.

My character is a new transfer student to an exclusive boarding school, but there was a mistake and instead of being sent to the sister school for girls on the other side of the state. The teachers and principal quickly correct the mistake and send her on her way...wait, no that's wrong. They actually decide to keep her and turn her into the school slut, sharing her amongst each other and offering her to the boys as a reward. And it doesn't take long at all for her to love every second of it.

Here are some things that I'm looking for:
~Sexy outfits/uniforms - The staff tosses all her clothes, instead forcing her to wear slutty schoolgirl outfits, racy cheerleader uniforms, lingerie, and whatever else their twisted minds think of
~Gangbangs - Entire sports teams? Yes, whole classrooms? You bet. One glorious day where I get fucked by the whole school? Please!
~Mind Warp - Is it drugs? Hypnosis? Something else. Turn me eager. Make me love it.
~Public Sex - Fuck me during class, on stage at school events, put me in stocks out in the courtyard as a public cumdump
~Other genders - Who says all the teachers are men? I'd love to see females/shemales/futas get in on the action.

And here is what I'm not so hot on:
x Non-con: Even if it's thanks to drugs or hypnosis I prefer to be willing.
x Snuff
x Scat
x Vomit
x Gore

As for anything else please ask, I'm pretty open minded. Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks for reading!
♡Sunny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom