Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Exalted 2.5) To Defend Against a Snake in the Grass: P.1 Felindra's Reconciliation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carnelian listened intently to Felindra's story.

For a moment he was quite, but he didn't look away from her. After a moment, Carnelian gathered Felinda in his arms, pulled her across his lap, and held her closely. One hand caressed her hair.

“My shadow,” he said softly. “The gods made us so that we don't remember our former lives for a reason. Reincarnation tells us that we need to build a better future, not only for our children, but for our future selves. We're not meant too live in the past.

“I remember little of our viziers, but I know they had power too. I don't think Kalissa was to blame for those things. I think Aliel manipulated Kalissa with her essence. She used Kalissa because she lacked the strength to destroy Erebus herself. I don't understand what Erebus said to you, but it was important. I think it was so important that you sacrificed your clean slate in order to remember it.”

Felindra smile to him and lean to him to kiss him again her ebony body covering him. "The second part i must say to you is that i have been raise in this life to seduce and kill those i slept with. My arousal is extremely high and right now i want you to take me and fuck my brain out like it was never fucked before and since i am still a virgin that wont be hard to do but if you do you die". She look around and still smile not very ashamed of the part since she was use to talk about sex a lot with her mistress that trained her at the cult.

She look at him back and look at him as she started to undress herself before him. "Take what you see, my solar lover, if you dare take the risk of ending up dead".

Carnelian's eyes widened at Felinda's sudden change in mood. It wasn't 'til her dark, round, pert breasts came free that the hastlani warrior realized exactly how hot he'd gotten, just holding her in his arms.

His mind spun for a moment as he unlaced his shirt and cast it aside. Then the big man rumbled, “So, once we've had our satisfaction, you'll try to kill me? Or so you believe. If you're still a virgin, it can't have happened before.”

Still in his trousers, with his excitement starting to make a tent of them, he gathered the now bare, sleek, coffee-skinned beauty in his arms. Turning her to face the mirror, he leaned down to nibble on her throat. One hand lifted her right breast, squeezing it softly, the other combed teasingly through her nether curls...

Felindra smile to him and cuddle under his touch. Damn she was starting to feel very hot and it wasn't due to her artifacts nor any power. She wanted to be taken right here on the spot. His touch was like a drug to her, she wanted much more then that. Her training had make her that way, she the master how good he his making him go weaker in his suspicious to better strike at the end.

She look at him as he played with her breast "God your very good with your hand Master, that feel so awesome. Your truly a god reborn." she was able to compliment him like that for quite a long time and for her it was so easy to do, she doesn't even need to think about it. She was a women made to please any man that would take her.

She moan and move her hand on his upper body "Your so powerful my beloved Master, so manly, your the best man on earth".

Even with his heart thundering like a smith's hammer, Carnelian could tell that his Felindra was laying it on a little thick. It was hard to care!

The powerfully built solar's fingers slid down to caress the chosen of Luna's virgin petals, deftly teasing her to new heights of pleasure and passion. It was as if he'd known her body for centuries, had known how to drive her wild since the dawn of time...

Felindra was almost in heaven, damn this felt so good, she tried her best to not let the pleasure take the best of her but it was starting to be harder by the minute.

She looks at him and smiles gently and passionately for the first time. "You are too good at this. I might not be able to not feel the pleasure so I don't kill you. God, i don't remember any moment it was that good."

Carnelian’s cheek's burned as he brought genuine joy from his ebony lover. While massaging her clit, he whispered. “Just let go. Let yourself feel. Trust in me. I won't let you hurt me.”

He offered his dripping fingers from her petals to her lips.

Felindra wanted to trust him more than anyone in the world so she let goes off her fear and of her reticence. She fully accepted him and she let herself had her first climax. She moans and exploded into his hand.

As she did, her body started to change shape and multiple legs and a tail with a poisonous needle was spreading from her back. He eyes seem blank as if something else was in control.

Carnelian startled. He hesitated almost fatally! He'd expected this girls handlers to program her so that she wouldn't fall into the killing frenzy 'til he'd had his own satisfaction. That way, he'd be weak when she went for him.

More, he knew from his—currently absent—other concubine that a lunar girl could change into a more powerful form, but he'd expected something like the sleek, deadly, and sexy cat-form his Una assumed—not this beast of inhuman chitin and pincers and...

He also knew from Una that a lunar needed precious seconds to transform. He snapped out of this surprise just in time to use these seconds. One mighty fist wrapped around Felindra's tail. The other closed over her throat—just tight enough to make breathing difficult. He stared into the eyes of the creature his Bond had become and glowered sternly. “My name is Carnelian Skies, chosen of the Unconquered Sun, if the Zenith Caste. Felnidra is mine. Luna gave her too me at the dawn of time. By her authority, by the Sun's law, and by my will, I command you to return her to me.

“Now.”

Felindra mind wasn't totally gone but she was more like if he was an enemy that was needed to deal with. Strangely his words were soothing and comforting but since it was a normal brainwash that was activating her, it doesn't seem to do anything on her. She still wanted to kill him deeply because he made her body came and that made her his prey instead of him being his. His master as told her that she always need to bet the strongest one, if not, man would abuse her.

She looked at him and mostly only hiss at him for the moment. She was close to stroke him with her stinger but for some strange reason, she was waiting for something. Her body seem to be wanting more. He had started this, he will finish what he had started.

A lusty growl welled out of the depths of Carnelian's soul. The fair skinned being Felnida had become was a curious and enticing mix of maiden and monster. He'd kept her tail off of him long enough to make her hesitate... Long enough to bring out the truth in this creature..

Even with her will bent and personality completely rebuilt, she was still his Felinda. She still needed in her soul to love and obey him.

Carnelian gave a lecherous growl. Trusting in her love and his prowess, he pined her hands over her head but left her tail unobstructed. He kissed her fiercely!

For a long moment, he growled, wrestling with eh girl's tongue, trying to teach her the passion that came with surrender. Then he jerked up and flipped Felindra over on her belly. Grabbing her wrists—just above the pinchers—he pulled Felindra up onto her knees. His manhood probed at her virgin channel, “My Felindra,” he growled. “Your soul is mine, but it is not enough. I will conquer your heart and your body. I will have ever ounce of your love and obedience, or I will die in the fighting for it.”

With a hungry groan, he held began to spread the lunar girl's virgin channel...

Felindra felt a strange surge coursing throughout her body as he continued to claim her in her form, she felt like she was awakening to the sun that was enlightening her soul like she had a second chance in life to not do the same mistake she had did in her life before. She have a chance to get her child back or at least new one.

She look at him and purr "Take me Master, show me the strength of your trueself".

Carnelian gasped in bliss as his Felinda began to show through. “So tight,” eh gasped as the head of his manhood pressed up against her maidenhead. “So tight, my Felndra, my own.”

With a short, sharp stroke, he pierced through the last barrier of her innocence and claimed her fully. “Yes!” he gasped, going deeper. “Yes, mine now and always, from the dawn of time to the end of days, mine!”

And then he pressed against her cervix!

Felindra felt him goes pass her last barrier of her body and her own light exploded into her soul. She felt like Luna herself was talking to her telling her to claim her lover as she once claim gaia for herself.

She move and use her powerful strength and body to move him on his back to move on top of him. She started to move by herself to get more of him and to push him as deep as she could into her womb.

"feel me, breed me, make me yours".

Carnelian gasped as his lunar managed too overpower him enough to turn and face him, then push him down and impale herself on top of him. Running on sensual instinct, Carnelian thrust up into the girl riding him. His strong strokes drove through her cervix and into her womb!

Carnelian released his lunar's wrists to seize her breasts as she road him. His powerful thrusts bounced her up and down his cock...

And then, with a surge of passion, the big man caught the powerful girl's shoulders as he flipped them over once again. Now it was Felnicra's back on the bed. Grabbing her by the hips, he lifted them both 'til he was kneeling. Staring down into the scropion-girl's eyes. Carnelian's rolling hips enjoyed her with long, mighty strokes, head of his manhood going from where her maidenhead had once been, down to her womb and back, on and on. Her tight channel was such bliss. His eyes dropped down her chest too her big, beautiful breasts. The bouncing was like a match into naphta, and he hammered into her with furious lust.

Felindra was in a bliss and she wanted to be breed more then anything else. She wanted everything she could get. She wanted to be a mommy again and very soon. "Please my Beloved, breed me, give me back my child".

"YEs!" Carnelian gasaped, wanting that so very badly... His thrusts grew somehow stronger, faster, 'til his cock was blurring in and out of her hot, tight channel.

"Yes, my little Felindra. Cum for me. Cum for me and I will give you what you desire!"

Felindra was in extasy, her lover was a marvelous lover and she was able to cum with him fucking her like she was the last women on earth. She was in a bliss "YES YEs Yes yes, that so hot."

Her body was stiff and she felt like her climax was so close, her tail lifted itself behind him ready to string when her climax would hit her. She wasn't even thinking about it seem like it was acting by itself.

Carnellian gave a gasp of lust, then suddenly jerked out of Felindra. The scorpion girl found herself flipped onto her front once more. Her tail now was up in the hair between them. Carlenilain pulled her up and thrust into her from behind. With one hand tangled in the scorpion girl’s hair, and the other arm wrapped around her tail, he kept total control of his Lunar as he drove her powerfully up tot he brink of ecstasy.

“Cum for me, my Felindra,” he commanded again. “Cum for me if you want my seed.”

Felindra was surprise by his move and she was even more suprise to see that she was about to strike him. She felt him deep inside her body and she felt her own climax took over her body.

She quickly came against his rock hard cock and her tail try to hit him as her mind went blank. She roar and move trying to get free to be able to strike him this devious man who claim her body.

Carnelian gave a roar of eccstacy as Felinda's body obeyed him. Having her treacherous tail in plain veiw, he could see it betray them. His strength surged as he burried his manhood in the scorpion girl's womb. Even as it exploded with seed, he clung wildly to the girl's tail. He held madly to her the powerful and lethal limb through gush after gush of his seed burning into Felidra's womb.

Felindra mind was starting to break not sure of what she had to do. She wanted that bad man dead but in another way she felt like something else was calling to her something hot and deeper. She felt like the sun was calling to her and she heard another voice a voice from a very old time. "Let him claim you, maiden of luna, let the sun claim your body and soul again."

Felindra mind seem to clear a little and she turn her head to look at the man. As she looked at him, she recognize him as Carnelian, her lover new incarnation and she was about to kill him again. She fought with all her might and she only concentrate on the pleasure she was feeling. After a moment, she felt him and she felt a pleasure so deep and so strong that she let out a cry of extasy.

Carnelian roared again. His ecstacy burned like never before as he fought tooth and nail to hold himself inside his felnidra as her treacherous tail tried to deny him. With an animistic need to erupt ever drop of his seed into her womb, the solar held her close and tight. As the beautiful girl was overcome by her own passion and screamed out once agin, yet another bout of seed was drawn from the solar's soul, and a spark of golden life took root in her womb!

Felindra regains her sense completely and she smile to him "that was close, but i am truly happy now. Thanks, my true beloved master". She kiss him back and hug him tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom