Ideas with a sample (F x Any)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eione

Meteorite
``````````````````````````````````````
The mysterious and reclusive Nymphs are a remarkable race. Those few who met a nymph, describe them as barely clothed or nude women of stunning beauty and grace. Having no males of their own, they attract and are able to mate with other species of the jungle, intelligent races and wild beasts alike. When a nymph surrenders to her pursuer, the mating that follows is an intense carnal ritual, sometimes perilous for the nymph. If she gives birth, it is either a little nymph, or an offspring of the father species.

Let's have a look at one of these daughters of the jungle. Lush red hair and smooth skin, mesmerizing eyes change their color between silver and dark green. Her body is a fresh song of the morning forest, perfect in its proportions. From the small feet your eyes wander up her long slender legs, noticing that her hips are wide and round, her stomach is smooth and flat, her perky breasts crowned with two firm dark-ruby nipples. She is often naked, although she enjoys draping herself in colorful and smooth forest-grown silks.
``````````````````````````````````````
Hi,

This is just one of the ideas that I like. I'm looking for a partner to play different species against a nymph, played by me.

Also open to various modern or futuristic stories. My favourite roles to play are stripper, call girl, masseuse. And space explorer. :)

What I expect from you:
- Literate roleplayer
- Friendly OOC attitude
- Able to discuss and suggest things!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom