Emily Ratajkowski is my new caretaker (NSFW) Potatolord X RoleplayMaster

Potatolord

Star
Emily Ratajkowski was a 24 years old model, a very new and upcoming female figure in the entertainment world. But the Californian hottie was recently instructed by her mother to fly all the way to Texas to take care of her grandfather. She hasn't seen him for years and her mother says that after a fall last month, he needed someone to take care of him. Emily had tried reasoning with her mother, she didn't want any of this at all, this would literally put her career to a stop. But her mother demanded that she do it.

They had tried hiring multiple caretakers for him but all of them quit after a week or so. She had just gotten off the taxi and was taking her bags out of the car boot. Pulling her bag along, she knocked on the door. " Grandpa! Its me, Emily. Hello, anyone there?" She sighed as she looked at the deplorable condition of the home. She was dressed in a one piece with no bra on.

img-thing

Curtis Smith groaned softly as his nap was ruined, hearing the calling out of a young woman. The 82 year old man sighed, looking down at his naked body which was laying on top of his bed, no sheets covering him at all. A light layer of sweat covered his wrinkled body, due to the effort it took for him to move. "In here." He replied loudly, struggling to sit up.

From the angle she would have when she walked in, Emily would find herself standing between her grandfather's legs, seeing his fairly impressive cock, extremely hairy balls, and even his hairy ass crack. She would see it immediately upon entering the room, without having the chance to look away. "Oh, you're my new caretaker then?" he asked, looking at her. His glasses were on a bedside table, so he did not recognise her as his granddaughter.

"C'mon then, help me into the shower. I'm all sweaty." He told her, his tone slightly rough and rude.

Emily wanted to look away but it seemed like his grandfather wasn't going to bother to cover it up anyways. She left her bags in the living room, her grandfather didn't even give her a welcome but instead demanded her to bring him to the shower. She had never been close to her grandfather anyway, so she didn't have much to talk to him. " Errr, okay." She replied shortly.

Emily slowly walked near to him and grabbed his sweaty arm to support him. She placed his arm across her shoulders, his sweat and his armpit brushing against her delicate skin. Her face cringed and she felt so disgusted by it. As they entered the toilet, she went to the showers and turned it on. At this point, she still dare not say anything to him.

The man slowly stood up when Emily came to support him, slowly waddling to the bathroom. His arm wrapped around her shoulders, making a wet arm mark all along her shirt. The wettest area was her shoulder, as that was where he rested his arm pit.

As they entered the bathroom, the old man slowly moved into the shower stall and sighed under the hot water. After a moment, he glanced at the younger girl. "Aren't you getting in? My arms are not what they used to be, I can't wash myself." He informed her. "Usually my caretakers know this before they start their first day.." The last part was more of a mutter to himself than anything else.

She was shocked when he asked her to get in, she never expected that and besides, the shower stall looks really cramped and it could obviously fit only one person. If she gets in, her body will be rubbing against his and the disgusting fungus infested walls. Her mouth opened wide at his request. She tried to convince him " But I can't fit in there with you, besides, its going to make my clothes wet and I don't want that. I'm sure you can still clean yourself right?"

Emily stood there, not sure of what she has to do. She bit her lower lip hoping he wouldn't demand her to clean him.

"My previous caretakers have been taller or fatter.. sometimes both, and they still make it inside here with me." He replied. "Besides, you do not need to wear your clothes in the shower, that would be ridiculous. Who wears clothes in a shower?" He asked, almost sounding as if he was talking down to her. "Please, I can barely raise my arms for an extended period of time. There is nothing I can do." he pleaded, yet still seemed to be talking down to her despite the request.

" I'm not going to strip naked, I'm your granddaughter." She muttered to herself as she got into the shower, her body now pressed against his and the disgusting wall. She turned on the showers and the water instantly made her whole body wet, her clothes were soaked and due to her not wearing a bra, her nipples and her bare breasts could be easily seen. Her clothes stuck onto her like a second skin.

She took the soap and put some on his back, lathering it into a foam and scrubbing all over him, his ass was rubbing against her crotch. " Turn around please."

The man didn't hear her mutter, but moved over when she entered the stall. She worked on his back quite well, making the man sigh and groan happily as she worked on him. Soon she asked for him to turn, so he did so. When he faced her, she would see his erection, quite large and poking her in the crotch. Her breasts were on full display, and the man needed to suck on them, but knew that he shouldn't reveal too much of his treatment requirements just yet. "You uh.. need to take care of that erection." He told the much younger woman. "If I have it for too long, too much blood rushes down and I fall unconscious. It needs to be taken care of before that happens, because I can be seriously hurt otherwise." He informed her as he stared at her face and breasts. For such an old man, he had a surprisingly nice looking cock, other than the hairy pubes.

"What, I can't help you jerk off? " Emily quickly retorted but once she heard his explanation, she knew he was too old to get it off himself and she definitely didn't want him to faint in front of her. This was all coming too fast that she wasn't thinking straight anymore. While the shower was still running, she slowly placed her hand on his dick. She closed her eyes in disbelief that she was doing this. She started stroking his dick, as fast as she could.

While doing that, his dick was poking into her crotch. She started feeling sensations in her pussy and it was even better since her eyes were closed. She opened her eyes in an attempt to stop the sensations but the constant push against her pussy was making her slightly horny. She continued jerking him off

emily_ratajkowski25.jpg

"Are you enjoying yourself?" he asked her, noticing the stiff nipples she had as she stroked him. She had a talented hand, but he did not think she would be able to get him off purely by jerking him. Reaching over, he slowly edged her singlet off her upper body, pushing it down to reveal her rather impressive breasts. Without even asking permission, he began to fondle her right breast, doing a rather good job of it if she was perfectly honest. Knowing the perfect amount of pleasure and pain to inflict to get the most enjoyable experience for her. His cock was still rock hard, pressing against her crotch and having no indication of cumming any time soon. "You might want to try a different technique?" The man shrugged, moaning softly at the feeling of the quick handjob, but still not doing much for him.

Emily had to admit that the way he was fondling her breast were rather impressive. Caught in the moment, she wasn't even trying to stop him and continued to allowed him to grope her breasts. Her own pussy was wet from the constant bumping from his dick. She continued giving him a handjob but her hands were getting slower as they were tired and it looked like he wasn't going to cum anytime soon.

She slowly pulled her pants down and she was now completely naked in front of her grandpa. Now, it was easy and without any effort, his dick slid right into her pussy. She moaned and said " Ahhhh, we can't do this." But it felt too good, she started grinding her hips against him. She closed her eyes, fantasizing that he was someone else and not her grandfather.

The girl's initiative to lower her pants impressed him, and without even meaning too, Curtis' cock slid right in. A louder moan told Emily that she had chosen correctly, and that this would be a faster way to get him off. As the man could barely move due to his age and medical limitations, he held her hip lightly and pulled her towards the shower step, something that had been installed in the shower so he could sit down whenever tired. "Remember.. You need to do most the work." He told her, his cock still deep inside her. Despite not being able to do much, he was still able to fondle her pussy and asshole while she continued moving on top of him.

Back
Top Bottom