Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Town of Futas [IC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikoli Arstotska let out a small, satisfied sigh as he stood outside his new home, looking over it for the umpteenth time since he had arrived. It had been a very busy morning, moving everything in, and though he still had a bunch of boxes to unpack, at least all the furniture was brought in and set up. He could take his time with the rest.

Fresh out of college, the 22 year old had recently just moved into this quiet little town, seeking his own little place in the world. Honestly, he was surprised that he could find a house like this for himself, especially at such a low price. For one thing, the house was large, larger in fact than he needed. He had lived in an apartment before coming down here, resulting in a number of rooms in the two story house being completely empty. Though on the other hand, while it wasn't 'run down' Per se, the place could definitely use some fixing up. Nikoli would make sure to set some money aside for that once he started working. But for now, he had to get himself settled in.

And the first step, was stocking the pantry and fridge. Already his stomach was grumbling, and the pale young man knew that he should get something into him. After all, he was out of college now, no reason to skip meals anymore. Besides,vthis gave him the chance to explore the town.

It didn't take him long to find the supermarket. The big, red letters easily causing it to stand out. Grabbing a cart, he went inside and mmediately began roaming up and down the isles, looking for whatever he needed. While the place wasn't exactly high end stuff (which was in this case a good thing, Nikoli wouldn't have been able to afford anything), the food was still better quality than most places, as well as a decent price too.

Stephanie adjusted her sleeves as she got herself ready for another wave of restocking before she grabbed a cart she prepared. She carefully loaded the cart, making sure to staple the sensitive things like yoghurt containers over hard things like potatoes. She'd gotten good at her job, though she often joked how that was nothing to be proud of. Smiling a little to cheer herself up, she pushed the cart out of the personnel area slowly restocking things on the way until she reached the isle Nikoli browsed through.

She was slightly surprised when she saw him, her smile disappearing. She tried not to look like she noticed him and proceeded to restock the prodcuts on the far side of the isle. Her jacket hid her large assets, though looking at her side you could still clearly discern her substantial bust as well as her shapely long legs. She looked alluring when she stood on her toes to stock up the back of the highest row, grimacing slightly as she stuck them in the front so people would actually see them. She tried to ignore Nikoli, not particularly interested in his acquaintance. She's seen so many men pass through here as well as women, none of them open to the thought of a 'cross between genders'. While in thought, sge elbowed the side of her cart on accident. The cornflakes that were balanced on the edge fell to the floor, the boxes scattered. At least they weren't open but it was still a mess. She sighed in frustration as she gazed upon the mess, crouching down to collect the first of the boxes as she grumbled a few cursewords.

Nikoli had been getting some cereal when he heard the crash of numerous cereal boxes falling to the floor. He looked over to see some had spilt on the floor and that one of the supermarket workers, a rather attractive blonde, was bending down to pick them up. Most people would have simply let her do her work, but Nikoli was not most people. Setting his pick in his cart, he moved over and crouched down. "Do you need any help?" he asked politely, moving to pick up some of the boxes for her.

Stephanie hesitated for a moment, looking at him suspiciously through her hair. She thought a split second about denying him but seclared herself paranoid and continued picking up boxes. "It would be very kind of you..." she dusted the boxes off a little, putting them into their box so she could restock them when she got there. She watched him pick up the boxes for a second before she went down herself. He was somewhat handsome she acknowledged, not that that played much of a role. She liked that he was at least being polite, no matter what he thought of this city.

Nikoli gave her a friendly smiles he assisted her in picking up the boxes. As they did so, he accidentally reached for one she was reaching for, brushing her hand lightly before quickly pulling away. "Sorry!" he said quickly, a light blush on his face. An indicator that he found her attractive, not reviled. He quickly picked up the other boxes and put them in their place. "There, that should be the last of them," he said, giving her a light smile, the blush still on his cheeks.

Stephanie tried to be quick when picking up the boxes, rowing them up in their container. She was thankful for the help but wasn't prepared to forget her suspicions just yet. Afterall he still didn't know her true gender. She was a little irritated when their hands touched. His blush was cute in a way, causing her to blush a little as well. Embarassed, she flipped around to put the box back, standing up rather quickly. The quick motion caused her flaccid bulge to bump against his shoulders. "I apologize!" She said quickly, already preparing for him to be disgusted and move on.

Nikoli felt something brush against his shoulders and looked to see the blonde beauty apoligizing, as if she was afraid of something. Nikoli naively believed the bulge to simply be something in her pocket, so he thought nothing of it. He gave her a reassuring smile. "It's ok, really," he said in a friendly fashion, before heading back to his cart. "Take care." There was no disgust or rejection in his voice, only kindness.

Stephanie was blushing, really expecting him to say something, look at her funny or show his disapproval and disgust. After all she'd just accidentally rubbed her manhood against his shoulder. He didn't react strangely in any way though. It caught her off-guard even more than any insult ever could have. She looked after him, watching his kind gaze and looking at his smile with a dumbfounded expression. This went better than she imagined. She watched him leave, getting into a good mood again. It went a lot better than she imagined. Whistling a happy little tune, she got back to restocking the shelves, a little jump in her step.

After his meeting with Stephanie, the rest of his shopping went without any issues. He paid for his groceries, went back to his home, and put everything away. Now what to do..? He remembered not that far away was a frozen yoghurt shop. Maybe he should treat himself. He decided to walk, heading down the streets on foot. Noticing a back alley, he decided to cut through, figuring it would be a shortcut.

Erica was hanging around in her favourite back alley, calmly watching people pass. It went on for a while, watching the rather bitchy shoppers run through. She did like the view, things to see and noone to see her. She didn't have a confidence problem, quite the contrary, she just didn't like to be the center of attention of the more annoying fashionista crowd. It continued for a while until she suddenly saw someone from the other side branch in. A young man, handsome, and most importantly a man. What was a man doing'round these parts. She casually stepped out from behind the a container, a neutral, not necessarily hostile expression on her face. "Well well well a man walking through the alleys of this town? I'm surprised you're still staying here after seeing the 'specialty' of the women around here."

Nikoli paused as a rather attractive, dark haired woman stepped out from behind a container, expressing her surprise at him being here. He rose an eyebrow in confusion. "Specialty of women?" he asked, "What are you talking about?" He gave a small shrug. "I mean, I've only met one woman so far, and she seems nice enough. Why would I leave?"

Erica tilted her head, staring at the strange man like she didn't know what to do with him. It was like he was being completely oblivious. She shifted her weight from one leg to another, the slight jiggle emphasizing both the size of her perky breasts as well as her package. She raised an eyebrow, pouting slightly as she tried to comprehend how he hadn't noticed yet. "So you've come here, walked through I'm guessing half the city, and you still haven't noticed a single thing. Like how everyone's female here for example or why they're not just female." She stared at him, reading his confused expression and sighing. "Look below the waist genius, it's not like anyone's hiding it."

Nikoli blinked, confused for a moment. Now that she mentioned it, he hadn't seen a single guy here. Then she told him to look down. It was then he finally noticed the bulge. His eyes widened in surprise. "Wait, so everyone here's a, what's the word, futanari?" That indeed was a major surprise. His cheeks flushed red as he gave a sheepish chuckle. "I guess that explains the odd looks I've been getting." Then he blinked as something clicked. "Wait, does that mean I look like a woman? I mean, if this town is for futanari only, then would they have sold me the house because they thought I was one?"

Erica fell into a slight array of laughter as the guy finished his conclusion. It seemed to have lightened her up a little, a smile in her face. "Good guess. But you've went from oversimplifying things to overcomplicating them. I don't think they care who they sell their houses to as long as they sell them" It took a while for her to notice a small detail about him. He moved here. "Wait wait wait you said you moved here? Anyone else would have fled at the sight of a futanari. Which is why you get all those weird looks since...... futanari have grown accustomed to being hated by males and females for.....whatever reason."

Nikoli gave another sheepish chuckle. " Well, guess that means I don't have to move," he said, somewhat relieved. Then when Erica explained how they were all hated, his smile fell. "That's horrible!" he exclaimed, "Being a futanari is no reason to be hated. I mean, it's not like you're all rapists or murderers or anything. From what I've seen, this place is filled with decent people. They don't deserve to be treated like that."

"You're telling me..." Erica grumbled, looking a lot less tense than before. "Humans are stupid. People hate eachother for their religion, their looks, their gender, anything. Even here, though it's quite rare, there's people who are islamophobic. I make sure to call them hypocrites whenever they run by." She half-smiled again, stepping out of Nikoli's way. "You're more special in believing that than you think believe me. And that's a good thing." She leaned back against the wall, sighing as she looked back at the shoppers running by. "Sorry to get in your way. Just felt intrigued by a male running by....."

Nikoli couldn't help but agree with her. People hated eachother for stupid reasons. He remembered his grandparents telling him about the prejudice they experienced after coming from the old country. He blushed cutely at her compliment. "It's alright, really. It was nice meeting you," He gave her a freindly smile. "My name's Nikoli. I hope we meet again." He waited for her response before giving a small wave and leaving the alley, heading to the frozen yoghurt store.

"You're allright too kid, have fun." Erica said as she gave a small wave, smiling amusedly as she watched him leave. Once he left she leaned back once more, thinking about the town as she watched more and more shopper pass through the street next door.

Eliza twirled around to hand a customer her cup, putting in a small spoon with a cute wink. She loved having fun, especially during her job since she loved the colours and the feel of the place, and especially the yoghurt. Content with having served all available customers, she leaned back, tidying her utensils a bit. The only time this job got boring when there weren't any customers. Noone to talk to, nothing to do, just boredom. Luckily for her, she saw someone approach the store. She was just about to greet her with a wave and a smile when she noticed it was a him. A HIM. "Why? Why was he here? What did he want? Why didn't he leave? " Was all that was on her mind as she frantically tried thinking of something to do, to her horror always coming back to the fact that she had to serve him a yoghurt. Flustered, she greeted the approaching Nikoli with a stutter. "H-Hello sir. What would you like?"

The place gave of a nice, cheerful atmosphere. Nikoli liked that. As he stepped inside, his eyes immediately went to the menu, seeing what flavours were available. Upon hearing the girl's voice! he turned to her, noticing the nervourness in her voice. For a brief moment, a look of sadness flashed across his face. She was scared of him, and he knew it. He put on a kindly smile. "I'll have a chocolate yoghurt with cherries please."

Eliza nodded quickly, trying to calm herself as to not drop her utensils. She noticed the look of sadness but was too confused to analyse the meaning behind it. She gently scooped up the chocolate yoghurt, filling it into one of the cute cups. Fitting the cherry on top and putting the spoon in, she gently handed it to him over the top. "That would be 2.69 please." She tried not to let her voice shake too much, swallowing hard.

Nikoli gave her a warm smile as she handed him the yoghurt. "Thank you," he said, giving her the money for the dessert. As he handed it to her, he could see the bulge beneath her apron, but said nothing of it. He headed to one of the tables, sitting down to enjoy the yoghurt. Eliza might notice that Nikoli had given her $3.69, one dollar more than needed.

Eliza blushed a little at his warm smile, taking the money her offered. She sighed as she watched him sit down, feeling somewhat drained. She started to count the money, making sure it was rnough. She gave a barely audible gasp when she noticed that he gave her too much and tip toed around the edge of the counter, approaching Nikoli's table. "Excuse me sir! You gave me a dollar too much." She gently handed him the dollar, looking quite flustered.

Nikoli looked up at Eliza as she approached him, handing the dollar back. The white haired man gave a soft chuckle as he pushed the dollar gently back into her hand. "No mistake," he replied, "A tip to cheer up a sweet girl." He gave her that sweet smile before returning to his dessert.

Eliza looked at him with a perplexed expression, holding the dollar as she took a second to process the situation. His sweet smile froze her for a second, making her blink a few times before she slowly bowed her head, retreating. "Thank you sir!" She was blushing quite hard from embarassment, retreating to the safety of her counter. She gentle inserted the dollar into her pocket, silently thanking him for it and debating about his true intentions. She couldn't think of anything threatening though so she returned to her job, on the lookout for any customers.

Nikoli finished his dessert without any further interuptions. Very tasty. He made a mental note to come here again in the future. Throwing away his trash, he gave Eliza a goodbye wave before leaving. Today had been a long day, and he figured it was time to get some rest. It was getting dark when he got home, doing some unpacking and having a good meal before heading to bed for the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom