Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

female looking partner to do sleeping beauty rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sugar and spice

This is my idea for a sleeping beauty role play the plot is pretty simple and very smut based if your interested in playing a gang of orcs please PM me to work out details.

Sleeping beauty after being kissed by her true love awakens to find the fairy tail she expected turns into a nightmare, when a gang of orcs storm the castle and the room that sleeping beauty was in. still weak from her magical slumber all she can do is lay there as her prince charming is bound and gagged, force to watch the orcs take sleeping beauty’s purity by violating all of her tight holes.

sugar and spice said:
This is my idea for a sleeping beauty role play the plot is pretty simple and very smut based if your interested in playing a gang of orcs please PM me to work out details.

Sleeping beauty after being kissed by her true love awakens to find the fairy tail she expected turns into a nightmare, when a gang of orcs storm the castle and the room that sleeping beauty was in. still weak from her magical slumber all she can do is lay there as her prince charming is bound and gagged, force to watch the orcs take sleeping beauty’s purity by violating all of her tight holes.

I would love to play a band of orcs who violate, abuse, and demean Snow White. I think there would be lots of cum. My Snow White would be petite and small breasted. I can play by email or on the forum.

Grainge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom