All The Things....(M/F, F//, M//)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Presto

Planetoid
Hi there,

I thought it was high time to type up all of the things I want to try in one thread. I tend to go through cravings from time to time, but the sad truth is that I just like to role play. There are so many things I would be happy to do, and having just one very specific thread isn’t going to cut it. It sort of sells me short…so stick with me through this long post and hopefully you can find something that sparks your interest!

A little about me. I am twenty-three years old – or close enough to it – and I have been role playing for a very long time. I work and go to school full time, so while my attention is divided between various real-life things, I will try my best to give speedy replies. However! That might not always work out. You have to be someone who can take a few days off every now and then and still be interested in our role play. Keep that in mind please.
---- Replies need to be one or two paragraphs MINIMUM. I will not be able to handle one liners…I like description for everything. Yes, there is a quality-quantity ratio…but I find that it’s more tedious to reply to a single sentence because I am just not interested. I want to be invested in our characters and how they think/what they feel.
---- I only role play over private messages and threads on this website.
---- Come to me with what you want. I love that. However don’t disregard my wants. Don’t take a plot or craving of mine and turn it inside out until it’s 1% of the things that I wanted to do. I’m all for give and take, but it’s gotta be even at some point.

--- M/F, F//, M// are all fine with me, but I’m going to keep my plots centered in M/F since that’s usually what I do. If you’d like to tweak it then that’s fine, but let me know.
--- I prefer submissive roles. Ugh. I know. Unfortunately I’ve been around the bend a time or two and done my experimenting. I know what I like to role play at this point, so I really can’t be tempted otherwise. Interpret that as you will. It doesn’t mean my characters don’t have substance by any means, but it’s up to you to find out. I can’t convince you here.

Kinks to avoid – Beastiality, Scat, Watersports, Mutilation/Gore, Pregnancy, Dead things.
----- That’s really all. It’s simple!
My kinks
----- My F-list is ONLY there for people that can’t live without a guide! The fact of the matter is that so long as we don’t get into the ‘no’ list, I love it all. I don’t want my f-list to define whether or not we role play, but I certainly don’t want to create multiple f-lists to prove my point either.

Fandoms v. Original role plays
Original role plays always win. I do like anime and a lot of mainstream shows and games…but I don’t do Canon/Oc. It just does not interest me.

Original misc pairings
Student/Teacher
Married Man/Babysitter
Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Hypnotherapist/Patient
Model/Manager
Older sibling/Younger sibling (twins?)
Dad/daughter
Master/Slave (or pet)
Vampire/Human
Elf/Any Other Race
Wizard/Apprentice
Superhero/Villain

Settings I prefer are
Modern
School centered
Fantasy (think LoTR or Star Wars)
Victorian

Plots:
----- note that these aren’t actual plots. Just very vague guidelines. I have found that when I post a specific plot it gets exhausted because they end up all very similar. I want you to help bring your wants to the table and make the role play different in some way.
----- I am not opposed to more plot heavy stories, but my plots will not reflect that. If you want to create a story let me know, otherwise my role plays will be quite smut driven.
----- Please come to me with anything else you want to do. My plots are here just in case you don’t have something specific in mind.
1. A very devout nun who has traveled halfway around the world to live in her desired Covenant. She has followed her strict guidelines and has remained incredibly innocent. Unfortunately the Covenant is under the control of a demon using any method necessary to turn the followers into depraved, cock-worshiping whores.
2. A married man with a weakness for the skimpy girl next door.
3. A boy with his own superpower. Anyone who comes into contact with his cum craves it, and will be driven mad with lust until they can get their next dose.
4. A reporter/policewoman who decides to masquerade as a prostitute to get their story.
5. A married woman who is being used and abused right under her husband’s nose, but she’s too ashamed to tell him.
6. A dad who finds naked photos of his daughter in various fetishes over the internet. He decides to punish her in the way she is clearly accustomed to.
7. A student hypnotizing his teacher with a phrase in his essay.
8. A microchip that forces a person to obey every command given to them.
9. A mysterious collar in the mail that turns a prudish housewife into the perfect kept pet.
10. A mediocre (but well-learned) wizard who seeks out real talent only to steal it and use it to control his ‘apprentice’.
11. A maid forced into all sorts of things she can’t refuse because she needs the money.

Please don’t post here. Message me with what you want or are interested in. Anything akin to ‘Would you be up for rp’ing’ will be ignored.

Thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom