A New Hope! (LF dom guy, plots, gifs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GracieParker

Planetoid
Where to begin...well I have been away for some time and now I am back! I'm not gonna explain any details as to my reasoning for being absent any further than this: Sometimes life does not work out the way you want and you have to deal with it. I am truly sorry for having let some players hang in the air without any message, seriously I am sorry. I know its rude and I hate it myself, but this forum was the last thing on my mind at that time.

After reading through a lot of request threads I have decided to make a new one myself, mostly because a lot has changed since my first time here.

I took inspiration from a lot of other threads and sometimes even blatantly stole some ideas, so if you see something that you have in your own thread, feel honoured as I thought of it as something so good, that I had to put it in my own thread as well. With that being said, let's start shall we?

Me
My name is Grace, or Gracie, depends on what you prefer. I am a 22 year old female with a job from Europe. That means I might be busy sometimes. It's possible that I am able to post a lot on some days and almost not at all on others. If you seek someone who is gonna post several times a day, sorry but then I'm not your girl.

Lengthwise I prefer 3+ paragraphs, depending on the pace of the story 2 are also fine, but I'm talking paraghraphs not lines. Obviously sometimes more than 3 happens, the openers are usually longer, but in general I would like to keep it at about 3, otherwise I might feel obligated to match what is given and pressure is the worst nightmare of my muse.
I have figured out that I like to play with faceclaims, at least for my character. Of course it's always a plus if your character has one too but I leave that to you. Somewhere further down you will find a list of celebrities I like to use for faceclaims. If you already mention your favourite/s when you contact me, I would feel really happy!

On another note, if you decide to write a PM to me because you want to play with me, please please pleeeeeeease do not just give me one or two lazy lines. I will come and punch you in the face if you do that, just kidding but I will ignore your PM. Give me something to work with, why are you interested? What in my thread made you write to me?

I prefer to play via PM, mostly because I feel a bit shy about my writing skills. However, I think I can be persuaded to play in threads if thats your desire. I do not play via IM or Email, sorry.

Kinks
I am pretty much into rough wild sex, and I am looking mostly for noncon, forced, rape rp with a dom guy as I am pretty sub. If you are not into that, I am perfectly fine with that, but dont judge me because I am. So please only contact me if you like the same stuff. To get a better picture check out my F-List

Faceclaims
Kristen Stewart
Willa Holland
Anna Kendrick
Taylor Swift
Zoe Sugg
Ellen Page
Emma Watson
Lena Meyer Landrut
Cara Delevingne
Emily Ratajkowski

Plots

This is the part where I shamelessly stole ideas from all over, please forgive me but if it sounded hot to me, what else was I supposed to do?

At the Doctors office
My character is going to an appointment with her new gynaecologist, your character, as her old one has left town. Not sure what to expect she is a little nervous already. It does not help discovering that the new doctor is a pervert without mercy. He ties her up in the chair and has his way with her, doing whatever he pleases without anything she can do about it.

Are you mental?
Set in a mental institution, my character is a patient who is wrongfully admitted. Perfectly sane, she feels already bad about being forced to stay. Your character is either a doctor or a caregiver, who has developed a liking for my character. I am not sure how we will start it, maybe MC has finally enough and gets really angry, causing the staff to restrain her and put her into isolation, where YC is taking advantage of her situation.

Tribal Trouble
A suppose it's a classic, white girl gets lost in the jungle only to encounter a tribe of natives who capture her. Maybe they see her as a gift from their gods, a possibility to pleasure themselves without mercy.

The Raiders are coming TAKEN
Kind of inspired by the TV Show "Vikings", I was thinking of my character being the daughter of a noble man/earl/king, when raiders of a distant country and culture invade the lands and eventually the castle. Having heard only the worst about these savages, my character is about to find out that the truth is even more viscious than any stories that are circulating.

Wrong side of the Town
Pretty much a simple classic black and white plot. White girl somehow encounters a bunch of black guys and gets treated accordingly. i

Taking advantage of the Stepdaughter
Shoot me in the head but it's another classic plot :p, I was thinking maybe the stepdaughter comes home severely drunk. With only the stepdad at home he tries to scold her, which is not taken seriously by a drunk cheeky stepdaughter. To show her who is the boss in this household he brutally takes her.

Drugsmuggler
Here I was thinking my character is trying to smuggle drugs across the border (USA-Mex), gets caught and the officers of the border patrol are making sure to search every hole thoroughly.

Diving in Deep
Your character is a lifeguard in a public swimming pool, using his job to flirt shamelessly with the hot bikini girls. When my character spurns him he gets angry. Keeping an eye on her for the rest of the day, he waits until she leaves her friends, giving him the perfect opportunity to ambush her and drag her off to some secluded room to take her against her will.

Shabby Diner TAKEN
My character is a waitress in a shabby diner somewhere in the middle of nowhere. It's late and almost all the guests are gone, except a drunken guy/bunch of guys, who is friends with the owner. Harassing her since the start, groping her and making inappropriate comments, the unfortunate climax of the evening for her is when he decides to have her right there. The owner only encouraging him, instead of helping his waitress.

Enemy Sniper
Set in somekind of war situation, my character is one of the few female snipers, though it turns out that she is not as good as she thought. Enemy forces are figuring out her position and while she is still adjusting her rifle for the perfect shot, a handgun is pointed to her head before she gets tied up and taken into an interrogation camp, where she gets savaged by either one or several guys.

Some Gifs to paint a better picture of what I am into. NSFW
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23

Everything can be talked about so if you have some ideas to tweak a plot or have something different all together in your mind, feel free to bring it up and then we can discuss it further. I would like to think I am open minded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom