Fantasy-Based
World of Warcraft
Historical Era
Light / Dark Trope
Manipulation / Deception
Corruption
Age Differences
Suggest!

Since my first thread wasn't getting much traction, I decided to make a smaller one dictating my main cravings. However, just because something isn't listed here doesn't mean I'm not up for the idea! As long as it is not in my no list, I am more than happy to give it a go. At the moment, I am less about putting my own ideas out as opposed to expanding on other peoples'. I'm bored and I want to write. It's that simple!

Please come to me with some form of an idea! As much as I like people asking if I would be interested in an RP, the add is here for a reason. Even if it's just a general "I'd like to do a fantasy setting!"

Plots!

( these are all incredibly vague, because I like the idea of my partner coming and expanding a story with me. That's the point of RP, after all! )

one. A new kind of tutoring.
Character A is an incredibly talented mage from the School of Etridus -- a magical sect within the kingdom of Xeoria. Having surpassed most of the students ( and some of her teachers ) despite her young age, recommendation was made for her to mentor under the more recluse wizards and sorcerers who lay within the land. This is where your character, B, comes in. An exceptionally powerful wizard, B begrudgingly takes on the idea of an apprentice and allows A to study at their home. But, upon seeing A, they are struck with how young and beautiful she is, and the platonic/professional lines become blurred as they lust after her. Their teaching, therefore, begins to take on a different note, as B claims it will help channel A's magical ability.
( This can be adapted for a modern verse, but I love fantasy! )

two. The warlord's ward.
This is a less fleshed out idea, but it can go one of two ways. Your character, C, is a warlord who has dominated the lands of Yr'e for almost ten years. Where their armies go, cities fall -- and men, women and children both revere and fear them.

Character D is a princess of one the lands they have recently captured and, upon seeing her, C wants them for their own. Instead of giving her to the armies as was expected for C, they take her back to their camp and proceed to have their way with her.

Alternatively, character D can be given to C as a 'gift' -- a means to preserve their land, kingdom or for the nobility to keep their titles and power. Whether or not C chooses to accept such gifts is up to you, but they take the girl anyway.

I'd also love to do some Warcraft plots, but I don't have anything solid. Whether it's members of the opposing faction, traveling companions that can't keep their hands off each other or anything in between -- I'm happy to give it a go!

Loves --
Long Term -- Story Based Preferred!
OR
Detailed Short Term/One Shot.
Threads or PM's over Blue Moon!
Literate/Advanced RP Partners. ( Though I am very adaptable to all skill levels! )
I may also be convinced to do notes on F-list, but I don't have a generalized kink list.
Plotting!

No List --
Incest.
Underage.
Body Fluids & RP focused on them.
Vore.
OOC Lewdness.
Contact outside of BM or F-list.

&& that's about it! I hope to get in contact with you very soon.

RE: Whizz's RP Hunt [ plot driven! ]

Some updates where made! I tweaked a few things and added in some current cravings. These can be quick scenes, but I would prefer longer. Thanks! <3

Updated the list to be less of a wall of text and more a generalized craving hunt. Hoping to get some bites -- please feel free to get in contact with me!

Another speedy update -- I added some plots! I'd love to do either of the two mentioned in the post. Whether your character is male or female doesn't worry me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom