Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Her Downfall (Szymanski/Kiari03)

Jacky smiled for the first time that day. Things were finally going as fucking planned. She ignored Tommy’s screams as she walked over to the door and shot the door lock out, “Rot for all I care.” She muttered as she put the gun in the back of her skirt. A fatal mistake of her own, she wasn’t out of the woods yet. Running down the stairs she pulled flipped open his cell phone, “No bars…fucking t-mobile.” She muttered as she forced herself to run faster. She needed to get to her clan, needed to show her father she was alright, needed to fix relations between them and the Simone’s, and most importantly needed to kick some asses. Turning the corner sharply, she ran out the door only to come into full connection with a fist. Jacky collapsed to the floor and everything went dark after that.

Groaning, Jacky awoke to another splitting headache. “Oh God…please be a dream…” She thought as she slowly tried to focus her eyes. No use, she had a concussion and everything seemed so blurry. She could hear voices, but they seemed far off. “Ralph? Is that you?” She called out only to be met by the cruel laughter of different voice. “You stupid bitch. Ralph is dead and you are in a lot of trouble.” This wasn’t a voice Jacky recognized and even in her confusion she could tell that this wasn’t Frankie’s room anymore. What had happened? Where was she? These things no longer mattered as she slipped back out of consciousness.

The voice slapped her back to consciousness a few times further, smiling down at her with a twisted expression. His hair was a little longer than others, constantly tickling the front of his face, cut just below the eyes. One would wonder how he could see at times, tt was a mess, to say the least. A mixture of brown strands and blonde, as if he had walked out of the hairdressers half way through. "Hey, Jacky. Remember this voice? Don't tell me you've forgotten your old pal Mikhail already?" The Russian looked up to the other man in the room. "Yeah, she's forgotten me. How hard did you hit her? Does she even know her own name?"

Mikhail Vassily Kirechenko was something of a loose cannon, a paranoid sociopath that had the inability to be trusted by anyone. Vincent was unsure if this was the right decision to have him onboard, if he might mess up this whole operation. But he did fill them in with some valuable information. The Trapattoni crime family had indeed established ties with the Russians, who were nothing more than a small gang in this city. And yes, her unbelievable comment about being the Boss was true, and Mikhail explained everybody's role. That her dad was ill, that he was pretending to be the man in charge to keep up appearances. Who would want to deal with a gang family whose Boss was a twenty-one year old woman?

Jacky was lying down on a hospital bed, although the surroundings and equipment was more reminiscant of an asylum than anything else. Thick straps secured her to the bed, no chance of getting out of it. Even her forehead had a strap that prevented her from lifting her head up. "Now, Jacky. It's funny seeing you like this, the damsel in distress. Didn't think you liked that sort of thing, but I guess some people have learned a few secrets today, huh?" He had pulled over a large lamp that shone down on her, nearly permanently blinding the poor girl and further blurring her vision. The other man's identity was shielded for now, his figure and outline a black shadow.

"You're in a hospital, Jacky. We found your body in the parking lot outside Dupraz's apartment. You're dead."

Jacky listened quietly, no longer able to respond to comments. That didn't keep her from thinking however, "Mikhail...Jacky....Mik-Mikhail?" Her heart suddenly leaped into her throat, "An ally?" But her hope was soon dashed when she realized that she was restrained. "A traitor..." She mumbled softly as she tried desperately to focus on her suroundings. There were so many strange machines that she couldn't name. Why couldn't she move? Clenching and unclenching her fists, she groaned, but soon gave up. The air in this hospital was unbearably cold and she couldn't seem to get warm, in fact, she was beginning to shake. It was then that she noticed that she wasn't in the same clothes she had been in that morning. She was in a paper thin hospital dress that barely covered her thighs. Jacky screamed and tried to move away as light painfully shined down on her.

Just then, the light was lifted, and her thrashing stopped, but their words echoed in her head, creating a sharp throbbing pain. "I'm dead? Am I really dead? Or can you just hurry up and kill me?" She questioned. But before any answer could be given in regards to her question, another voice entered the room. "Now, now, no one will be killing you today. But to make sure you don't die from the concussion you sustained, I'm going to need to give you a shot. Bear with me, it's going to hurt for a moment, then the pain should dull down and your vision should improve." A soft female coaxed her like she was her mom. The clan nurse. It was fairly common in that region to have one or two nurses who were trying to get through medical school, so clans would graciously take them in, in exchange for their services of course.

Jacky opened her eyes to peer at the young nineteen year old. She was brave, but also very sweet. She had soft brown eyes, black hair, and an adorable figure. A few mumbled voices and her response, "I know you were just playing, but really, you could blind her with that light." She warned as Jacky's vision finally improved and she could form coherent sentences again. "I always knew you'd be the death of me Mikhail, or are you not the one I get to thank for this hospital visit?" She questioned in a slightly rasped voice.

"Oh no, you can thank me for this. Vinnie Bernadino passed you on to me, Frankie's apartment here has came under a little heat the past few hours." Mikhail nodded across Jacky's body to Frankie, who was standing looking down at the woman, chewing a piece of gum. "So this place should be safe to keep you here. It also's a little playground of mine that should give us some fun for the next while."

Frankie remained quiet, hands dipped in to his pockets, watching Mikhail take control of the show. He didn't think the theatrics were really necessary, and the hospital setup wasn't really doing it for him. Whereas Mikhail liked to actively be involved with the kidnapping process -- and actually thoroughly enjoyed it, Frankie hated it. Jacky knew that, and used it to her advantage. She nearly got away as well, if she hadn't did the stupid thing of telling them to go in to a room with a fire escape next to the window. Mikhail began to speak again. "Vinnie didn't believe you when you said you were the Boss. He does now, I told him all your little bits of information that you like to keep to yourself." The gang's retreat plan was obviously not something the Russian knew about, otherwise Vincent would have sent a few guys round to the warehouse. "And he convinced the rest of us to turn on your people as well. So right now, the Trapattoni's are going to be running from Russian bullets as well. Isn't that just -- messed -- up?" He smirked, and patted the woman on the head. "Jacky. Do you know how sexy you look right now, strapped down to this bed? Do you want me to take a picture, so everyone can look at it again and again?"

This man was... interesting. Frankie watched him work. Eccentric? Was that a word for it? Definetly spoke his mind, and rarely a silent moment when he was in the room. "I'm going to get something to eat. You want anything through?" Frankie asked Mikhail and the Nurse, walking through the double doors to get anything they wanted.

Jacky knew her men were running, that it would be hard, even seem impossible, but they would make it to the hide out. They had to...they just had to. "Damn Russians...Hey, can I ask you a question? They say that men with huge egos have tiny penises, that true?" She murmured, a small spark appearing in her eyes. It was only her second day in captivity and she was in the hospital, had a concussion, and was now trapped by a complete loon. However, what scared her the most was that this loon was a genius as well and he also enjoyed cat and mouse games even more than she did. Jacky was in big trouble, no doubt about it, and she suddenly found herself desperately missing Tommy. She did have one saving grace. The nurse that was sitting in corner flipping through the magazine kept a close eye on the two of them. She knew, medically, Jacky needed rest if they wanted her around longer than a few hours. To over stress her now could send her body into a state of shock, which would restrict blood flow to her organs, and subsequently kill her. She would be cleared from the concussion in only a couple of hours. She just needed to keep reminding them that.

"And thank you for reassuring them of my position. It really means a lot to me. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you in future..." Jacky stated as she tried to adjust her position while completely pinned down. "So, if this turns you on, what turns you off? Missionary position?" She questioned with a small smirk still playing on her face. He scared her, but not enough to stop her completely sarcastic comments.

Kaytlin lifted her head in response to Frankie's question, "Could I get a soda, a turkey sub, white bread, tomatoes, onions, and some lettuce. Also, I'll need applesauce and pudding for Jacky. Despite any feelings you may have for her, she does need to eat." She stated, circumventing any form of protest that may come from her request. Jacky softly smiled at the thought of food, even if it wasn't solid. Probably for the best anyway.

"Yeah, she needs her tongue cut out too." Frankie muttered, then left.
Mikhail walked away from the bed for a few minutes and wiped his hands on a towel, throwing it to one side. The hospital was a small building on the outskirts of town, having been awaiting demolition for years. As usual, everything in this city cost money and it was going to cost too much to knock it down. So, the Mayor's office decided it would be in its best interest to leave this derelict building standing than pay to brighten up the place. "Now we've got a young woman in the room, Jacky. Really, do you want to be saying stuff like that in front of her? It's OK for me to say it, but not you." Mikhail looked back over to Kaytlin, she didn't seem to be paying much attention to what was going on. Frankie had been talking to her alot, but a romance didn't seem likely.

"That was a nasty thing you did to that guy, what was his name, Thomas? You got to control yourself in future, you think Vincent was happy that you shot his boy? No, he was furious. Have you ever seen Vincent Bernardino furious before? He wanted to shove a knife up that little hole between your legs. Frankie convinced him not to, I was indifferent to the idea. Although it would have meant I wouldn't have got to play with you if he had done it."

Frankie came back with everything that had been asked for, watching over Jacky whilst eaching a tuna-and-mayo sandwich. He munched it down fast, indicating his hunger. "Hey, Kaytlin." Mikhail called over, allowing the Nurse to feed Jacky and whatnot. "I'm going to need your help. Little Miss Trapattoni here needs some electro-shock treatment to calm her down. Mind giving me a hand?"
"Vincent still wants her alive." Frankie muttered between bites, but Mikhail merely shrugged and smirked.

As Kaytlin fed Jacky she had to unstrap her head to allow Jacky to lift her head while she ate. If she didn't Jacky could choke. Jacky strained against her ties, but knew that she wasn't going anywhere. Munching down on her apple sauce and pudding, she was given an indication of just what would lie ahead of her in the next few days. Torture, rape, humiliation, but one question weighed heavily on her mind, "Frankie...I was just informed you saved me from a lot of pain...why is that?" She questioned in reference to Vincent's initial plans for her. Her hunch was that the reason Frankie had spared her was so that she could endure worse suffering, but asking couldn't hurt.

As Kaytlin finished feeding Jacky, she did her best to hold off Mikhail, but knew that soon there would be no medical reason preventing him from doing as he wanted with Jacky. In fact, she would leave tomorrow morning, to tend to injured clan members. She was trying to think of Jacky as nothing but a doll, but it was hard to know that the fire so evidently inside of her was soon going to be put out. Kaytlin had seen more than once what women looked like when Mikhail was done with them. It turned her stomach, but there was nothing she could do. She needed the money to help those who really deserved it. After all, Jacky had brought this on herself.

That night was a restless night for Jacky. Her head remained untied, but even like that, she was helpless to any attack that would come from Mikhail. The best she could do was sleep as the room fell silent for the night, because tomorrow was going to be one hell of a day.

Frankie opened his eyes, looking towards the cell phone vibrating beside his pillow. He had retreated to his apartment, leaving Jacky in the capable hands of Mikhail. It was a risky manouever, leaving her with the Russian. After all, they had only begun dealing with each other recently, and Vincent was usually one who took trust in to consideration. Sitting up, he was thankful for the silence through the night, something he wouldn't have got if Jacky was still here. He picked up the cell phone and placed the piece of plastic to his ear. "Hello?" His voice was cracked, and he sounded as if he had obviously just been woken up by the call.
"Did I wake you up, cousin?" It was Francesca, Tommy's girlfriend. Frankie's cousin.
"No."
"You're a horrible liar."
"So?"
"Be like that. I thought I'd phone you to tell you how Tommy was getting on, but obviously you're not interesting in your friend's health."
"I'm not."
"I'll tell him that."
"I can tell him myself if you want me to."
"Don't be an ass, Frankie."
"Put him on."
"He's sleeping."
"Well so was I."
"I knew it."
"Frankie, tell me some good news."
"Mikhail's got Jacky. Maybe we should have had him grab her from the beginning. He seems to put a little bit of fear in her eyes."
"When you going to see him?"
"Mikhail?"
"Yeah."
"In an hour, maybe. Need to get washed, get ready. How's the leg?"
"It still hurts. Maybe it's best if I don't go and visit her myself, I think I might do something I could regret."

An hour later, Frankie walked in to the room where Jacky was held captive. The cute little Nurse wasn't anywhere to be seen, only Mikhail, perched over Jacky as always. He seemed to have an obsession with the woman, taking upmost enjoyment out of her predicament. Had something went on between them earlier? Vincent told him they were easily swayed by his offer, a decision he wasn't exactly sure about. If they swapped sides so easily, what would prevent them from betraying his family as well?
"Dupraz, you came just in time. I'm about to wake her up."
Mikhail had pulled over a strange apparatus on a trolley cart, lots of dials and buttons which he didn't want to touch. She seemed almost peaceful in her current state, as if fallen in to a dream world she was refusing to return from, believing she would be safe as long as she kept her eyes closed and didn't come back to reality. Mikhail had other ideas, however. The first thing that Frankie noticed about her body was the lack of gown -- her full form was now visible to their eyes, the thick black straps couldn't hide it all. Considering it was cold down here, she wasn't going to wake up in a nice mood.

The Russian was wiping some gel on her temples, spreading the substance thick. Afterwards, a pair of unusual-looking square plasters were stuck on top, with wires originating from the machine, and underneath the sticky band-aids. "Jacky. Jacky...? Wake up, my dear." He whispered quietly, opening her mouth slowly and placing a strange looking mouthguard in to her mouth, which would prevent the young woman from biting her tongue. Frankie stood back, intrigued as to the scene in front of him. Mikhail flicked a switch on the machine, causing a sudden spark of electrical energy to jolt through her body, before turning it off a few seconds later.

Jacky slept quite well considering the past couple of days she had experienced. Even as her gown was taken from her body she only woke up momentarily, letting out a small groan, before falling back to sleep. Jacky could hear their voices, but subconsciously, her mind wouldn't let her wake up to face the day. The feeling of the cool gel, the soft touches, even something being slid into her mouth wasn't going to wake her. Suddenly, all hell broke loose. Jacky's screams were muffled by an awkward mouth guard that her teeth couldn't seem to let go of. She was in so much pain as she tried to thrash and squirm away from whatever the source may be. Then, her entire body went stiff, then limp, then stiff again as the waves of electricity moved through her muscles creating spasms. To Jacky, it felt like an eternity before the horrible machine was turned off and her body was allowed to rest against the mattress again.

Jacky was beyond freaked out, especially after she spotted Mikhail and Frankie with wicked grins on their faces. "What have they done?" She thought as the cold sensation of the room came over her body. Her entire body was covered in goosebumps and her nipples were fully erect. She was naked, pinned, and her head felt like it was on fire. Then, before Jacky could figure out what had happened, the machine was turned on once more. Jacky arched her back, bit down on the mouth guard, but refused to let out a scream until the electrode machine had been turned up two more notches. Needless to say, Jacky had never experienced one of these machines and wasn't enjoying her first encounter.

Another eternity in Hell passed before the machine was turned back off. Jacky was so drained at this point that she didn't care. She rolled her head to the side to look at Mikhail with a half glazed over look. Honestly, Jacky barely knew where she was or what had happened. The pain was still there, but not the awareness. Jacky could be easily persuaded in this state and it would probably even be considered safe to release her binds.

"Right, that's enough. I don't want her brain, damaged Mikhail."
"Don't worry, Dupraz. She'll be fine, I've done this before and my faithful little assistant hasn't shown any permanent, lasting damage." The faithful little assistant, as he described, was in fact a young Russian woman that was part of Mikhail's gang. Frankie had never seen her, but the Russian had mentioned her plenty of times, always talking about her, even had a photograph in his wallet, like you did. For one last time, he pulled the lever and her body convulsed in a chaotic, uncontrollable motion. Mikhail leaned downwards, as Jacky's head rolled to the side. She looked completely out of it, her eyes were almost unresponsive. She was fine, but the shock had affected her mind temporarily. Mikhail convinced Frankie that it was safe to untie her from the machine, removing the rubber mouthpiece and wires, then the straps were unshackled from her body, giving her total freedom. The Russian helped her sit up, and turned her body so her legs now dangled off the bed. She was like a large, lifelike doll, with Mikhail giving her commands and helping her respond to what was going on around her.

"That's it, Jacky. Hop off the bed... good girl." He complimented, tapping her ass with the palm of his hand twice to show some encouragement. Frankie, on the other hand, couldn't believe what he was seeing. This was the woman who had woken up at his apartment, so defiant, so determined to escape and cause trouble. And Mikhail had changed her in to something completely different, a new woman! Of course, it wasn't going to last forever, but by her facial expression and limp rolling of the head, Jacky Trapattoni might be out of it for some time. "Now turn around, put your hands on to the bed and lean forward. Ralphy says you've disappointed him, he says you've let the family down and need to be... made to suffer the consequences for it. Now wiggle that little cute bum of yours for me, my dear."

Frankie went to say something, but Mikhail placed a finger to his lips in a gesture for him to remain quiet, as if he would break her trance by speaking anymore. The cold air became denser, a strange gust of wind that would tickle against Jacky's already frozen skin.

Jacky was incredibly suggestible at the moment and it didn't take much but a little encouragement and soft words. Truth was, with her mental state like it was now, she was like a three year old. Should someone raise their voice to her, she would cry. But, if someone were to comfort her and treat her with kindness, she would mistake it for love and would love them in return. "Ralphie....Ralphieeeee...." She seemed to be mulling the name around in her head a bit, but nothing was coming to the surface. The cold air gripped her body tightly, making her uncomfortable. If it had been Jacky Trappatoni, she would have kept her mouth shut about her discomfort, but this was someone else.

"Cold...so cold...I'm really cold. I want to be warm again, can you make me be warm again?" She asked dimly as she was escorted off of the bed. Her legs nearly gave away at first, but soon she remembered how to stand and awaited her next instructions. Her eyes looked at Mikhail longingly for an answer, but the room only got colder when she turned around. Jacky whimpered about the cold until she was instructed to shake her bum.

Bending her knees, she slowly wagged her taught ass before these two men, while still contemplating the name Ralphie. She had no idea what the connotations of her actions implied or what consequences that they would invoke, but she did these actions anyway. She was Mikhail's for now, to do with as he pleased. A power that Frankie had so desperately searched for during their encounter.

Suddenly, Jacky hiccuped with the realization of just who Ralphie was. One of her friends in school. Of course this was completely created inside of Jacky's head, but for now, it was real. "I didn't mean to make him mad....I didn't...I'm sorry...I love Ralphie...." She whimpered in childlike agony. Hiccuping once more Jacky asked, "What does he want me to do to make it all better? I'll do whatever he asks...." She said with confidence.

Frankie -- who had worn a sweater today and was warm -- leaned back against the wall of the room she had been kept in these last few days, folding his arms in front of his wool-covered chest and smirked. He couldn't believe it. He shook his head in disbelief. This was impossible. Anything Mikhail said, she did. She was completely his, and all it took was a few electric shocks. Frankie should have stuck her hand in a toaster or something, that would have done it! And Tommy wouldn't be sitting in that hospital bed right now, a bandaged leg, wondering how long it would be before he could get back to walking properly. That was if he would walk normally. Might need a cane, or walking stick!

"I'm sure you do love Ralphie, and Ralphie loves you as well. That's why he wants us to help you be good again. Just listen to what we say, and do as you're told. I know you're cold, but this is all part of the game. I won't hurt you." Mikhail's attention looked downwards, towards the opening between her legs. The untouched vagina, the one thing no man had ever managed to convince Jacky Trappatoni to allow access to. And Mikhail -- her ex-partner and now enemy -- now would get that privildge.

A finger trailed across her outer lips, the coldness was apparent even down there. His other hand flicked at the zip in his jeans, undoing the belt that kept them up as well. The trousers didn't slide all the way down, just half way down his thighs. Boxers followed suit. She would feel the hardness of his erect penis, the way it pressed in to her and told her that she was about to be penetrated. "Moan for me, Jacky. I want to hear you scream as I fuck you."

Jacky dimly stared at her hands as her body swayed back and forth until steadied by a gentle pair of hands. There was something hard, pulsing, rubbing against her, but she had no idea what it could be. "I'll be a good girl....don't want Ralphie mad...." She mumbled softly when suddenly a scream erupted from her lungs. Her entire lower half was pulsing with pain and she had inadvertently satisfied Mikhail's orders. His rough thrusts forced her entire body to follow him in a painful rhythm. Her body racked back and forth as she cried, "It hurts Mikhail! Please make it stop! It hurts! I'm sorry!" Jacky cried as she felt hands trail from her stomach up her to erect nipples, pinching mercilessly.

Not too much time passed before a new sensation began to take control of Jacky's body and thoughts. A moan, instead of screaming, escaped her lips for the first time. Her body was beginning to warm up, her heart was pounding in her chest, and she was dripping juices down her legs. Still, she couldn't comprehend what was happening, but she loved this feeling. Moaning loudly she arched her back in pure ecstasy as beads of sweat began to form all over Jacky's body. Her head rolled up and down in rhythm with their now perfect movements. Suddenly, all of the pleasure stopped for Jacky, and she didn't know why. With fluids still dripping down her legs she whimpered in dismay, "Why'd it stop Mikhail?! I don't understand...why did it stop? I want it!" She begged in protest. Jacky turned around and smiled dimly at Mikhail, awaiting her next instructions.

"I want everyone to fall back! If you can get away, take the sewer route if you have to!" A voice rang through the room as the Trappatoni family desperately tried to grab everything they could before darting out of the building, making their way to cars, anything to get them out alive. They would succeed in hiding, but for how long? After all, Bobby Trappatoni couldn't be moved from the hospital room anymore.

Frankie wasn't sure what to make of it. Should he applaud this man for suddenly turning her in to a willing experiment? Or be jealous and envious of him for having managed something that Frankie himself hadn't considering doing. All it took was some torture. That was all. Strap her down, pass some electric current through her body and she was now listening to every word he told her. As if he could convince her to do anything, and she'd follow his orders like a little pet. The way she spoke so innocently, and the way she wagged her backside, then allowed him to penetrate her like that. It was impossible. But obviously... not.

Mikhail finished up with her, and Frankie even noticed that Jacky enjoyed it towards the end. The juices between her legs said the whole story. And as the Russian pulled his clothes back in to place, he walked away from the naked woman, telling her to stand in the same place without any movement. She obeyed, like she had did a few minutes previously. Frankie was tempted to bark some orders at her, but he remained quiet.

"That's enough for today, Jacky." Mikhail said, wiping his hands along her ass cheeks once more, smirking down at the mess she had made on herself. "I'm exhausted." And just like that, the Russian walked out of the room to leave the two of them in here. Frankie was worried that she would revert back to her cocky self, and would have preferred to keep her in check again.

"Jacky..." He muttered, frowning. This whole thing freaked him out. "Let's go back to my house, OK?"

Back
Top Bottom