Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother's Pet

Cerberus

Pulsar
Saturday, now there was a day that could never be ignored. A day where you didn't have teachers bickering at you and no school work to do. just laze about and enjoy the day as it slowly went by. Plus the fact that it had now become summer break only made this Saturday even better. in the Bikoura's darkened room the soft sounds of dog's feet were softly heard plotting on the floor before jumping into his master's bed and licking Bikoura on the face. "All right all right im up, gah!" He sighed and yawned and stretched before sitting up and throwing the blankets off of him and onto the bed. "All right Shadow lets get you some food." He smiled and ran his hands over the husky's muzzle and pulled on his p.j pants and a white tee-shirt.

Slowly walking out of his room with shadow trailing behind him He walked into the kitchen and noticed his Sister cooking "Morning Sis." He walked over to where he kept shadow's food dish and bag of food before he scooped up some of the food and set it down for him to eat. "There ya go eat up boy." He then leaned against the counter and looked at His Sister . "So then whats for breakfast?" He tilted his head wondering what his Sister was cooking up for a morning breakfast. Bikoura ran a hand through his dyed silver hair and yawned before going over to the couch and sitting down on it. Just like in fashion of his father he sat in his own recliner and watched the news on the TV.

Arora had been up for a few hours and quickly got a start on breakfast eggs would do nicely with some bacon maybe. The Food was prepared and she placed it on a plate for him. She did not want to eat rather just lay back down and watch the day pass by. Arora never had much energy these days to do anything she had just broken up with another boyfriend and it seemed that there was no one out there for her. Her freshly curled brown hair bounced up and down as she walked handing him the plate and a fork before turning and slowly making her way back to her room. She slowly undressed letting her naked body drift to the bed before setting her head down on her pillow listening the sounds of the day passing by her window.

Bikoura watched Arora head back down the hallway and back into her room. He shook his head wondering how any guy could pass that up. She was attractive, loyal to a fault and a great cook so what guy would turn her down. he just sat back and ate the plate that she had made for him. After some time he got up and looked at Shadow and nodded. "All right all right lets go let you go outside before we deal with Arora what do ya say?" Shadow just barked happily and bounded over to the sliding glass door and Bikoura opened up the door to let shadow go out to the bathroom as he walked over to his chair and sat back down in it. "Hmm what to do to deal with Arora?"

Arora heard the door open and then closed and she sighed she didn't feel like doing anything. She wasn't thinking about her former lover she had actually gotten over him but the feeling of not being wanted poked at her everyday and she had almost felt like she was destined to be alone forever.
She stood up for a moment and moved to the door her naked body pressing against the door frame as she walked to the living room and laid on the couch she grabbed a pencil and wrote a note for her brother placing it on the fridge before walking into his room.

"I am waiting for you, I am alone and nobody will ever want me. I am not going to kill myself this note is more to say that I am yours if you want it. I won't scream I won't tell and I Won't run. If you want it, I'll be in your room." - Arora

Bikoura headed back in once Shadow was dealt with. He looked at his sister's note before picking it up and putting it away and heading to his room. He opened his door quietly and walked in. "Arora, what you mean by this?" He didn't even look to see if she was in the room. He headed into the bathroom for a second to relieve himself and take a quick shower. Once he was done he walked back out into his room to get dressed then to deal with his sister. "What do you mean by this note?"

"..I just don't care anymore Bikoura.." she said burying her face in the pillow. "I don't care what happens to me or what people think" she said hiding her face from him.
"and if you want you can do whatever you want with me..it doesn't matter anmore" she said kicking her socks off of her body and watching them fall to the floor a few tears fell from her face, she couldn't believe what she was saying to him but she couldn't help it.

Bikoura watched Arora and just calmly climbed up onto his bed and over her. "Okay, but then Know this." He kept her laying on her stomach as his hands slid along her sides. One hand he ran over her rear a gave it a squeeze. "You belong to me. You do as I tell you to without hesitation. You will dress how I want you to and will do everything in your power to please your master is that understood?" He smiled and just pressed himself against her.

"..sure ..whatever.." she said turning away from him on the bed she really didn't care what had to be said and he hadn't shown any force in making her believe that she was was his.
"..Can..you just..go for now" she said cupping her arms around her chest before shuffling under the sheets and getting comfortable though his hand grabbing her rear had made her blush slightly.

Back
Top Bottom