DC Superheroine Roleplay Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a while I have been developing in my head what the DC Movie Universe should be! Along the way I have come up with basic ideas or scripts for certain characters and groups. I am wanting to act on those thoughts and fantasies now! I want action, depth, smut, torture, sex, etc... from these stories! I can play the heroines and give you basic ideas of what I want to happen or I will allow you to play the heroines while I control the world around them. Here is the list I want to focus on at least at first...

supergirl.jpg

1.Clare Kent is a high school senior trying to hide her true self from the world while Lex Luthor struggles as a simple teacher with ambitions that will one day become Lex Corp. However, both of them are sent on a path that will lead them into the future when General Zod's minions come to earth looking for revenge on the house of el by making Kel-El (Clare) a whore to breed with while the people of Earth are enslaved!

batgirl_bvs.jpg

2.Brandy Wayne returns to Gotham on a mission to save it from the mob, but comes to find out her first true love Roman Sionis has unified the city's mob under his sadistic alter ego, The Black Mask! To make things worse, a certain street whore named Selina Kyle is out for revenge on Black Mask herself!

wonder_woman_by_jeffach-d59egpa.jpg

3.Diana is living a peaceful life on Themyscira when Circe unleashes the God of War Ares from his imprisonment! Diana must race across the world with the help of an unexpected guide to stop Ares who has evil plans for not just the Amazons but the entire world which is caught up in the flames of World War II.

1295fe860436bb80391114271a60b0de.jpg

4.Haley Jordan is a simple test pilot who is chosen to replace an crashed alien within the galactic police force The Green Lanterns. The only problem is the monster Atrocitus and the other four inversions are responsible for Abin Sur's death and want revenge on the Green Lantern Core for the massacre of Sector 666. Worst of all though, they are all puppets to a much larger threat who created the emotional spectrum!

3406.jpg

5.Barbara Allen is simply trying to prove her father was innocent of murdering her mother when a freak accident makes her The Flash! However, her arch enemy from the future wants her for his bride but she is already in love with Iris West (Who happens to be a male in this universe.) His plan becomes simple, create a rogue gallery to take her down so he can save her and make her fall in love with him! One problem, these rogues have plans of their own when turned into metahumans!

I have ideas that run beyond just these, and would love to find some really good detailed roleplayers interested in helping me play them out. I can play the heroines or the villains, either or is fine with me! Anyways, if you are interested you can message me on here or message me on...

YIM: superheroinevengeance

Shrinkman would like to join your heroines in some fun DC adventures hit me up when you get the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom