Forbidden Relationship (Malfrost x Sincat)

Malfrost

Star
Kakashi's eyes slowly began to open, the light of the sun causing him to groan as he strained to keep his eyes shut. He tried to remember what happened. He remembered going on a mission to the Rain Village and then a big fight...he managed to drag himself to the entrance of Konoha and then it all went back. As he groaned and opened his eyes again, he looked around to see where he was. It was a recognizable place, the hospital, in the same bed he always ended up in. He let out a sigh as he looked to the table beside him. A lovely vase of sakura flowers were in full bloom next to a picture of his old squad. He smiled as he remembered the days with his little shinobi, fresh out of the academy. Now they had grown up. Naruto had returned from training with Jiraya, Sasuke had gone rogue to hunt his brother....and Sakura....He blushed slightly when he thought of the girl and their....relationship. He reached down to find his ero novel that he always read and paged to where he left off as he tried to take his mind off the beautiful young woman.

Years under Tsunade's training made her strong - whenever she looked back at where she's started, Sakura felt incredibly proud. With Sasuke and Naruto gone the only solace she found was working hard each day. That, and the arms of her once sensei, even if it was a secret everyone knew. Although no one ever spoke about them, Sakura was aware pretty much everyone in Konoha had acknowledged the fact of something dodgy going on in between of a teacher and a student. It did bother her at first, but just like everything, she overcame it. However, with Naruto's return, she decided it'd be wiser to be careful.

Being a med-ninja helped her with it. At least it did not look suspicious she'd spend hours taking care of him from the moment Kakashi was brought to the hospital the other week. Sighing, she opened the door of the hospital room with her foot as in her hands Sakura held a tray with a basin of water. She stopped the moment she realized he was awake. Then, a moment later, slowly walked in, letting the door close behind her. "Good morning." Kunoichi smiled, placing the tray down. "How're you feeling?"

Kakashi saw Sakura walk into the room and gave her a smile as he set his book down to give her his full attention. "Good morning, Sakura-chan. Have you been tending to me this whole time?" He asked her with a small chuckle, already knowing the answer to that question. Of course it had been her. He looked around and noticed no one was in the room with them. He patted a spot on his laugh for her to sit down on as he blushed and rubbed his neck meekly.

He was fairly shy in the relationship at times, wondering if he was taking advantage of her or not, but he couldn't help himself. He had fallen in love with her. "So....how are things with Naruto back?" He asked her as he didn't really know how Sakura was adjusting to having her old teammate back after so long. He had been sent out on the mission not long after Naruto had returned, so he hadn't had time to check in on Sakura since.

"I have no other choice if I want to have you in one peace, don't I?" Sakura chuckled softly before sitting down on the side of his bed. "You should be more careful. I was quite worried you might not make it through this time." She then sighed and shook head disapprovingly. "You can be terribly careless at times!" Yet, despite a pout on her face, Sakura leaned in to plant a small kiss onto his forehead.

When he mentioned Naruto, the kunoichi stiffened up a little. "He grew up quite a bit..." Sakura nodded slowly. "In height rather than in mind, to be honest. He didn't mature /much/." She bit her bottom lip and looked at the flowers on his bedside. "I don't think he would...Quite accept the fact we are together now. I did not tell him, but he will find out eventually."

"Ha ha...well you know. That's just the way it is sometimes." Kakashi chuckled as he rubbed the back of his head meekly when she berated him about his safety. He always did his best to try and stay safe, but somehow he always ended up on these suicidal missions. He blushed when Sakura kissed his forehead, and then wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her into his firm chest.

Kakashi chuckled when she mentioned Naruto. He patted her head gently as he spoke. "I think he matured more then you realized...but you are right in your assumption about how he would react to us though.....when the time comes, I'll tell him." Kakashi looked Sakura straight in the eyes and then leaned up, pressing his lips firmly against her own, his tongue coming out to glaze her lips and seek access to her mouth to play with her own.

"It is like this /all the time/!" Sakura growled and pinched his cheek, giving it a few pulls. Then, upon releasing him, she sighed again. Her annoyance, however, was dealt with in no time. She smiled slightly as he embraced her and nuzzled up to his chin, suddenly becoming all calm and content again without a trace of recent irritation. "I just worry, alright?" Sakura then clung onto his waist as if he was to fade away.

The kunoichi looked up as he spoke again and gave him a blank look upon a comment on Naruto. "He still uses that naked girl jutsu of his. And he is still proud of it." Sakura shook head disapprovingly. As he spoke, she landed hand on his cheek, giving it a small stroke as their eyes met and nodded. "I will trust you with it, then." She only said before he sealed her lips with a kiss. Feeling his tongue flick against them, Sakura parted lips to let his tongue in and closed her eyes, releasing his waist just to wrap arms around his neck.

Kakashi slid his tongue into Sakura's mouth and began to swirl it around inside, exploring her mouth before pressing up against her own appendage and encouraging her own tongue to play with his own between their mouths as his hand began to slither down her side and gave her ass a good spank before squeeze her firm rear.

He pulled his mouth away from her own and began to press his lips up and down her neck, his tongue like a brush on canvas. "Sakura-chan....strip for me...."He commanded her, his voice starting to become gruff and full of lust, it was clear that he wanted her.

She moaned gently into his mouth, feeling passion and tension building up in between. The sane part of her mind was screaming for her to stop, but the rest of the sense were demanding on continuation. Sakura caught his tongue with her teeth, giving it a small nibble before instantly releasing and rubbed her own tongue against the spot she just bit. It made her smirk a bit.

The girl gasped softly as he gave her a spank, although she saw it coming - yet, it would always catch her off guard. Sakura tensed up as he abandoned her lisp and moved to her neck, biting onto bottom lip as she could feel goosebumps covering her body in a matter of seconds. Only when he spoke the sanity took control at last, waking her up from a trance of lust. "I...We can't do it here, sensei." She frowned a bit and coughed, a fresh blush coming onto her cheeks. "If someone walks in...It's not gonna end good."

Kakashi groaned slightly as he felt his tongue being nibbled on, but he didn't seem to mind. He frowned when she mentioned stopping though. He looked to the door and cast a handsign. The door vanished from existence in a puff of smoke. "They can't come in if there is no way in." He gave her a wink as he spanked her ass against he bit down on her neck and sucked, marking her with a hickey. "Please, Sakura-chan....I want you to badly." He plead with her, showing her how much he wanted her. That normally got to her, most of the time.

Her eyes widened as he literally made the door disappear - he was truly a master of what he did, be it genjutsu or ninjutsu. Sakura couldn't help but admire him and his mastery, occasionally feeling as if she was no match to him. Then, it would inspire her to work only harder. Another spank woke her up from her thoughts and soon she found him suckling on her neck. The kunoichi winced silently and closed her eyes, partly worried of how she was to cover the love bite later.

"Alright, alright..." She muttered, knowing she couldn't force herself to deny him. Sakura pushed him away gently and stood up. Slowly, she unzipped her shirt, then pulling it off her shoulders and dropping it on the ground. She smirked a bit before moving down to her skirt, letting it fall and pool at her feet upon being undone. "You can do the rest, sensei." She offered.

Kakashi smiled as Sakura agreed. He watched her strip, his face turning a faint red as he felt his cock beginning to harden in his trousers. Once she was down to her bra and panties, he nodded his head, happy to continue from here. His hands reached up and quickly and skillfully unsnapped Sakura's bra to expose her lovely but still growing breasts to him. He moved his mouth forward, his lips attaching themselves to one of her mounds as he sucked, his tongue swirling around her nipple, his teeth grinding on the bud gently as he used his fingers to tug and rub on her other nipple to see how she would react.

She blushed a bit as she exposed her breasts, even though it was far from the first time he'd see her naked. Sakura gasped softly as he turned all his attention to her nipples, tangling fingers into his hair and starting to play with it. She shivered slightly at her both breasts being attended, growing quite warm at that point. Still chewing on her lip, Sakura pressed him only closer into her chest, shaking slightly with growing impatience. Although seconds ago she was almost against the intercourse, now her body was demanding for it.

Kakashi chuckled as he felt Sakura starting to give into her desire and lust. He flipped her over so she was laying down on the bed now. His hands gripped her panties and pulled them down to her ankles as he slowly planted teasing kisses down her flat and smooth stomach towards her crotch. "Tell me what you want, Sakura-chan... and I might give it to you." He chuckled as he teased her, his tongue finding her clitoris. His appendage swirled around her sensitive nub before he began to suck on it as his fingers rubbed her slit before they started to slowly press inside her.

She allowed him to lead and did not resist being thrown on the bed. If she wasn't so turned on, she'd probably scold him for not being careful when his wounds were not completely healed. Sakura closed her eyes tight, her breath becoming heavier and uneven, blushing with embarrassment when she realized she was fully naked. "I..I want you, Kakashi-sensei." She whispered, sinking teeth into her bottom lip again. She sometimes wondered if what they did is anything like what was described in his books.

She winced as his tongue finally came in touch with her clit and it nearly made her jump. Her back arched a little from the bed into him, Sakura herself did not register this movement. She held her breath as she felt his fingers finding the entrance, shivering with every inch they moved in.

"You want me....how, Sakura-chan? You have to tell me exactly what you want..." Kakashi teased the girl some more. He loved to see her get flustered and embarassed and that only served to arouse him even more. He removed his fingers from her pussy and slowly began to push his tongue into her as he eat her out, his upper lips pressing fully against her bottom ones as he used his fingers to tug on her clitoris to try and give her a much pleasure as possible.

She whimpered helplessly at him demanding for her to be more detailed as Sakura, despite the long time they were in a relationship, was still embarrassed."I want you in me, sensei." She muttered, turning head on the side and nibbling on the corner of the pillow. The loss of fingers in her made Sakura wince again, but it was quickly replaced by a moan when his tongue substituted it. She gripped on the sheets under her, trying to keep her voice down in case someone might overhear them.

"Oh, but I am inside you, silly. My tongue is in your pussy right now. So that's good enough, right?" Kakashi just continued to tease her as he pushed his tongue even deeper into her pussy. He swirled it around inside her as he twisted his clitoris between his digits. He didn't want to give her what she wanted until she begged for it, like the proper slut she had been turned into.

"No, not like that...' Sakura winced through the moans and pants, her body twitching slightly now and then. She knew what he wanted her to say but still struggled with it. Although in a situation such as this there was no place to shyness, she would still suffer from it. Desire was overcoming her, though. She squirmed a bit as if trying to get rid of him, to regain consciousness, but he, as well as the lust, was stronger. 'I..I want your cock, sensei. Please." Sakura finally whispered, accepting the defeat.

Back
Top Bottom