F/F or M/F Fantasy and Sci-Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'll make this short and sweet. I'm looking for a M/F or F/F original fantasy/sci fi/steampunk roleplay. I'm literate, and I'd love writers who can write pretty prose, but mainly I'm just looking for people who can write an interesting character. Anything from single paragraph to multi paragraph+ is fine with me.

I prefer not to fade to black so our roleplay would probably involve a little smut, but I vastly prefer a slow burn and a long lead up to any smut rather than jumping into it hot & heavy.

Genres and Plots: As above, I'm interested in anything with a bit of a speculative twist on it. This means everything from your classic medieval fantasy (a true guilty pleasure of mine) to hard sci fi, to everything in between and a little bit of steampunk thrown in on the side. I'm currently sitting on a nice little bank of concepts that I typed out a few months ago and haven't yet been able to partner up nicely. As a general indicator of the kinds of feelings and concepts I'm interested in:
Creepy fey creatures, ulterior motives, pirates, grey morality, aliens, synthetic intelligence, space archaeology, space magic, aristocratic machinations, warrior women, valkyries, cultural clashes, bad decisions, character conflict.

Throw some words at me and see what sticks. If you send me an email with what you're interested in (ie preferred genres, M/F or F/F and optionally your conceptual leanings) then I'll send you a couple of options, or we can make our own.

Fandoms: I know I specified originals, but there are a select few fandoms I'd be willing to roleplay (but only with OCs) at the time being.
Star Wars: I've been devouring Clone Wars and I'd love to explore a padawan/jedi relationship like Ahsoka and Anakin's, but with our own characters. And yes, like Ahsoka and Anakin in being platonic as well. The way I'd imagine it, any romantic involvement would happen on the side with other characters, just as it happens with those two.
Dragon Age: I'd like to play out either a storyline with a female templar and a male/female mage or something gloriously opulent and rotten set in Tevinter.

Contact: Send me an email at witch.onorata@gmail.com if you're interested. I only roleplay over email, though I'm happy to chat and discuss plots and ideas over Google hangouts or any other IM client you can coax me into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom