Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where's the appropriate section on the site?

Lilac Dreams

Planetoid
Hi!

I'm sure I could make a nice long, flowery post here about how my bisexuality leans more towards women, and how as a result of that it takes a certain type of man for me to be attracted to him. Frankly I don't think that any of you would want to read it, so I'm going to cut to the short version and hope that it doesn't make me look too shallow.

I am attracted to men, but only certain types of men in regards to physique. So, I want to write a post which explains the type of man I'm attracted to, to stop my partners suggesting things that do not appeal to me. The problem is that I don't want it to be on my request thread, because I want it to be kept separate so that I can link to it in my signature without leading back to specific plots and cravings.

So my question is - where abouts on the site would I put that post?

Well, you write female characters, I'm assuming? Then use the "Roleplay Requests by Females" section. Have two threads, one for your writing style and preferences, and another for ideas and plots. Plenty of people do that actually.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I already have two threads - one for my FxF ideas and one for my FxM ideas. As far as I'm aware, two is the maximum.

Also it's not going to be a request thread, simply a guide as to the physical appearance I find attractive.

Put it in the Journal section here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12

Back
Top Bottom