Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto Shipuuden ABSOLUTELY FURIOUS - spoilers. Don't enter if you havn't finished.

Can some one for the love of god explain to me what the fuck happened to my fave anime. Did we really just watch over 600 episodes of these guys only to have them trapped in some stupid fucking dream at the end with no way of escape, living out these 'perfect lives' as nothing but pawns? I was told not to watch anything past ep 426 of the anime because it's all filler. so what. Naruto and Sasuke and Sakura and Kakashi just get locked inside of Sasuke's Genjutsu for the rest of eternity!? WHAT!?

I never read anything about that happening in the anime. I believe Naruto and Sasuke fight at the end, blow each others arms off, and somehow become best buds again. They're carried back to all of their allies, and they go on to live a normal life with the great shinobi war over.

yeah, but the anime is over, they aren't planning on doin anymore posts on it, and it's stupid. Manga finished it but in such a badly rushed way.

None of it was any good beyond the first act of it all anyway. Once they did that time skip, it all went way down hill. Anything that made the series decent was pretty much flushed down the toilet. The characters proceeded to make less and less sense, and everyone's powers bloated in a very DBZ kind of way-- I'd argue even worse. Naruto and Sakura's motivations made no sense, and their willingness to forgive Sasuke grew more and more absurd. The show began to no longer resemble ninja, as the author decided to compensate for a lack of an interesting story with a convoluted and messy plot line. This is the same kind of problem that Bleach had.

How do we continue to make this interesting? New techniques, more power, and stronger enemies. Even in the US, comics tend to go this route, and it's the reason interesting titles like Saga and Jupiter's Legacy are so well received. They break free of the brawl mentality that states that the only way to add risk into a story is to make the next bad guy even more powerful. The Star Wars prequel films do this as well. How do we make a character more menacing? Give him a lightsaber with TWO lightsabers attached. The next guy has to be scarier, we will have FOUR lightsabers. So whether it's Japanese, American, or whatever; it's just bad.

Anyway, I'm ranting.

Point is, you're not missing much, and it's a predictable happy ending. Everyone lives, has kids, and it's super peachy. Naruto gives up his silly crush on Sakura and gets with Hinata. He becomes the best Hokage ever, and the world experiences a period of peace unlike any other. Boring, trite and not worth the six-hundred episode slog.

that was my biggest issue with it. I spent 600 eps watching and for what, some peaceful half baked crap ending where all the 'bad guys' were turned good and in the end nothing went wrong ._. like... what... Orochimaru - the asshole - the reason for sasuke turning evil... he was turned good... the bad guy pain, he was turned good, the bad guy Itachi (always loved him) he was turned good. I'm all good with some of them being turned good, but ALL OF THEM!? ........why. Whats the point of having bad guys if they 'all realize they are good' in the end... ffs.

and SASUKE WHY, WHY DO YOU STILL NOT LEARN -- DID YOU NEED TO LOSE A FUCKIN ARM TO LEARN YOURE AN ASSHOLE

Back
Top Bottom