Post-Apocalypse Setting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seniaxxmarie

Meteorite
Hey everyone, so I'm looking for a role play scene and I'm very heated on this certain one. Having to do with a post apocalyptic plot, I want it to be about being used for breeding. PM me what you think or additional ideas.

The scene follows:

There was little known exactly how the virus and outbreak occurred. The rumor was that there was a horrific accident at a lab in some major city, believed to be in the New York area. They were working with experimenting on improving human sex life by changing sexual genetics. Those that survived the initial outbreak have taken to trying to form groups in order to survive. The infected tend to travel in packs though there have been a few loners seen. The virus isn't fatal to everybody but causes a rise in aggression in all males, females seem to not get the virus but are used for breeding purposes. Not zombifying them but affecting them sexually. The virus increases intelligence, and increases power of human body, this makes people who catch the virus hazardous as they aren't stupid. In can also cause mutilation to male host, from allowing them to grown appendages for sexual stimulation or it could be a hell-hound with incredible strength and force. Females that come in contact the virus become addicted and look for sexual encounters even causing the female to purposely be ambushed by walking infected, it's believed something in the semen of infected messed with the females minds and body making them wired to reproduce.

(I'm really open as to kinks and fetishes in the RP, mutilation, NC, impregnation, gaping, knotting, excessive cum, anything goes besides death)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom