I am looking for some roleplay partners...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnightrose8

Meteorite
Hey there, I am new to this website, so please excuse me while I get used to it, haha. Although I am new to this site, I am not new to roleplaying as I have been doing it for quite sometime, and I very much enjoy it. I have some pairings I like, and a few ideas which I will post here for you all to read. If you are interested in any of them at all, please do not hesitate to contact me, and we can work something out. Also, feel free to message me, and make changes to any of my ideas as a lot of these are just loose ideas that can be easily changed, and if you like one of the pairings, but none of my ideas, we can come up with something together! Thanks again! *All age ranges of characters will be up in these kinds of brackets [] if you would like to change the age, just ask. I am very flexible and open minded*

Pairings:
-Student[18-19]/Teacher[25-up]
-Stepsister[18-22]/Stepbrother[24-up]
-Criminal[18-up]/Cop[23-up]
-Stepdaughter[18-20]/Stepfather[37-up]
-Daughter[18-20]/Father[37-up]
-Slave(Or pet)[18-25]-Master[25-up]
-Cousin[18-up]/Cousin[18-up]
-Niece[18-21]/Uncle[30-up]
-Sister[18-22]/Brother[23-up]
-Rape Victim[18-22]/Rapist[25-up]

Plots:
The Rapist
So for this one I am thinking the victim was taken advantage of either by someone she knows, or someone she doesn't a few years before, and she never got to see their face because they either wore a mask, it was dark, etc. So it is a few years after the incident, and she is finally starting to feel normal again, getting over her attack. This can go a number of ways, which we can discuss, but her rapist has been watching her, and the more he watches, the more he wants her again. So this can go he assaults her again, finally showing her his face, and then he makes her his property, this can go the master/salve(pet) route, or if thats not your thing, he can just make her his play thing basically. Or, instead of assaulting her, we can go the route which involves a lot more drama. So maybe, the rapist decides he wants to get romantically involved with her, and whether she knows him or not, he begins talking to her (if he knows her he will be flirting with her, talking to her in a way he never has before), and maybe they go on a date. She wants to take things slow because of the assault she experienced before. The rapist doesn't like this and takes matters into his own hands, at which point she realizes her was her rapist from years ago. This would involve manipulation on the rapists part, him telling her that she has to continue going with him or he will do something worse to her, and eventually she thinks she does love him, and the reason he does this is to show her love for him, etc. Changes can be made to this one

Student/Teacher:
This one would involve a student who is an athlete getting involved with her teacher, obviously. I am thinking, maybe he notices how attractive she is, and she has a crush on him as well, but has never acted on it, though he sees how she looks at him and decides to act on his needs, thinking that nothing could go wrong. He asks her to stay after school one day, her being confused because she is a good student, stays, and he coxes her into having sex with him. After that, maybe a romantic relationship can build between them. I am also thinking of having lots of locker room scenes. Like some congratulations after games she won, making her feel better if they lost, pumping her up for games, making her late for practices, 'talking' to her after practice about how well she did. You get the drift. Again, this one has lots of room to be changed and built upon.

*Thats all the plots I have for now. If one interests you, let me know. I'm sure we can work something out*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom