Seaching for a partner for futa/female rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name is Shy.
I have been on this site for a little while now and I'm searching for new partner for futa on female RP.
I'm not really a demanding partner when it come to RP, I only expect you to post at least more that a one liner.

Here is a list of my Kink with some pairing and plot I'm craving for.

Huge Cock(12+)
Big Boobs
Impregnation (or risk of being pregnant)
Harem
Cum and creampie
Monster
Horsecock

Dislikes
Bloody
Vore
Fecal
Pissing

*= one I'm really craving for

*1. Futa Toph x Katara
this is pretty simple the girl goes to the hot springs to relax and Katara notice that Toph may be more tomboy that she thought as she's packing a huge 14 inch cock with a big set of juicy ball. And some curiosity lead to some lewdness.

2. Futa Azula x Harem
Azula is a shemale and a princess. And a princess gets what she want, no matter what. Even if it mean that what she want is you, on all four, taking her 12 inch cock balls deep as she use you as her toy. She has her way with Ty Lee, Mai, Katara, Toph and Suki.

Totally Spies

Futa Mandy x Clover and/or Alex and/or Sam

Naruto
1. Futa Naruko x Hinata

* 2. Futa Anko x Naruko(and other if it goes on)
Anko cursed mark reacted to the death of it's maker(aka Orochimaru) and changed Anko body. She is now more than ever a snake lady as she now got a huge 16 inch python hanging between her legs. It get even worst for her when her libido hit the roof, making her want to bent over on all four any women she come across. She goes to the hot spring to calmed herself and meditate to her problem. But she never expected to find the solution to her problem in a peeping tom(Naruto) who sneaked inside the girl's department by taking the form of a girl(Naruko aka sexy jutsu). She catch him and put a seal on him, sealing him into his girl form and blackmail him into help her.

League of legends
* 1. Futa ahri x Lux
The champion of the league get summoned to the academy to make some balance change(rework and stuff). Everything was fine for the fox girl until she get her spotlight stolen from a certain little girl(Lux) who got her skin(Star Guardian). She get so pissed of that she decide to teach her a good lesson. She wait until she can get alone with her into the gym showers and have her way with her, impregnating the little bitch in the same time. Here is a picture of for model: http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1523643

* 2. Futa Tristana x Miss Forturne
Miss Fortune challenged Tristana in a one on one and realized that it was more that she bargained for. She lose and Tristana choose to take her as her price for winning the duel. She got a huge rocket in her trouser and she intent to unload it.
Kink for this one: Oversized cock(14inch), Lot of cum, huge boobs, creampie

Futa Morgana x Sona
Kink for this one: Horse cock, impregnation, rape
Morgana find Sona warding into the river and decide she want a piece of her.

I'm also open to more idea, so just PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom