Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Always With You-Guitarfan & Showme

Tyler narrowed his eyes at her and then gave her butt a playful smack. "Quiet." He chuckled and shook his head. Their playful banter was always something he loved about their relationship. They had it before they even dated.

His parents told them to stay out as long as they wanted. If it was late when they got back they could always stay in their guest room. Tyler smiled. "I work the night shift so you can keep me out as long as you want. And then up even longer." He told her and wiggled his eyebrows before kissing her. After he told his parents bye and headed out with his wife.

He wrapped his arm around her as they walked towards the subway. "Are you excited about having a night just us? We don't get them very often anymore." His lips brushed over hers. "You look really pretty tonight."

"Keep me out. I like to spend as much time with you as possible." He smiled and gave her a small nod. "I'm hoping he doesn't have a meltdown as well. I know he doesn't like it when I'm gone. He's my little man." Kayden was a lot like him and Tyler and Kayden had a bond that was pretty tight. They always had since he was in the womb. Tyler could make the kid kick more than anyone else. If he put his head on Chloe's belly, Kay would kick him.

He chuckled. "Yeah but you know that makes me want to act immature. Like talk with broccoli in my teeth and ask if I have food in my teeth." He chuckled and shrugged.

"Thank you baby." He wiggled his eyebrows at her when she whispered to him what she wanted for later. "That could be arranged. If I use my cuffs though I have to strip search you. It's protocol." He kissed her cheek.

It was a nice to just be out with her and talk without having to watch what they say. Once they got to their stop for the Cheesecake Factory he got off the train with her and walked with her towards the restaurant. "What sounds good to eat babe?"

He sighed and rolled his eyes about having to behave. "Fine. Only for you cause you asked nicely." He raised an eyebrow. "Oh so you can touch my butt and I have to act mature?" He teased and chuckled.

"I think I will need to find out what exactly you do have hidden under that dress." He grinned.

"I'm aiming towards fettuccini alfredo. Most definitely. I love it." It was always a favorite of his. Tyler loved Italian food. It was nice to go out somewhere without crayons on the table and a kid making noise and it hard to actually talk to his wife.

He took a drink as he listened to her talk about what she's been thinking. "I don't know. We wouldn't have to get a lot of the basics. We have a crib, high chair, stuff like that. It will be tight. Really tight but doable I think. You know how I feel about you getting a job. If you get a job wouldn't make more sense for you to do that after we expand instead of getting one then nine months later having to go on leave? I'd rather you stay home and take care of the kids. We'd end up spending more on a sitter or daycare. I'm hoping to get that promotion soon. That will come with a raise. Why? Do you want to work?" He asked her.

Tyler wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh there will be very thorough search and frisking. I may have to lock you up too depending on what I find." He chuckled. They always had fun in the bedroom. They had a chemistry that no one could deny.

He knew he wasn't the best option for Chloe. He had to bust his ass to get to where they were but he did that. He worked hard and he supported his family. Just like a man should. He may just be a cop but he was proud to put that uniform on and protect the city. The city his family lived in. He was trying to make the streets a better place for his son to be and grow up.

Tyler took a drink and thought about it. "Normally I wouldn't care but you know damn well your mom would hold that above our heads. That we couldn't afford child care. That my wife was working...I don't want to deal with that... I'm sure my mom would help when she can but she works too. Your mom would also be bitching that we didn't need another kid that she's basically raising." He looked away and sighed. "I don't know baby...I don't know...."

"Do you really want a baby that much?" He asked her and looked into her eyes and reached for her hand. It was hard to tell her no. But having a baby was a big deal. They had to be able to afford taking care of both of their kids.

Tyler thought about it a little. He could see the disappointment on her face. It killed him a bit. His hand played with hers and he thought about it a bit more. It was really hard to tell her no and honestly they tried so hard to make each other happy. That was because they loved each other so much. "There are no promises that you will have a girl..." He chuckled.

"I'll make you a deal okay? We bring it by your mother first about her watching Kay. Maybe we make it sound more like it is beneficial for her. Like explain that she would get more time with him. You want to work...I don't want to keep that from you. That isn't fair. And you more importantly want a baby. I want our family to grow too. I say if your mother agrees to watch Kay...with no harassing me..." He chuckled a little. "...we can start trying." He smiled and leaned over to kiss her softly.

"We can make it work. If we're poor...we will be a happy poor little family." He gave her a wink with a smile.

He chuckled and shook his head. She was the best wife and best mother he could have dreamed of falling in love with and having right by his side. She was understanding and loving. His thumb caressed her hand. "I will give you a baby whenever you're ready."

"It was just an idea babe..." He shrugged. "You just know I'm not her favorite person. She swore I would ruin your life. She would be livid if we became poor and Kay had to eat cheese it's out of the trash." He joked with a smile.

"I mean it Chlo. Whenever you are ready...let's do it. Just tell me you're ready and let's have some fun. But yes...we can talk to Kay first. I think he will be excited though baby." Their food arrived and Tyler cut into it right away after checking the time. "We shouldn't have to rush to the theater to see the movie. We also should be done a bit early if you want to get ice cream after." He suggested. "Or do you have something else for desert in mind?"

"That actually sounds so gross and it looked just as gross when you ate them and I had to watch it." He shook his head and fake shivered. "That's gross."

He shrugged. "I know. He wishes he could keep daddy all to himself. But he needs to learn that he has to share me. And you barely tolerate having to share me." He chuckled as he teased her a bit.

"Yeah well your husband wants ice cream...you can't blame him for trying right? What kind are you getting?" He asked and took a drink of water. His phone went off with a photo of Kay playing in bubbles in the tub. He showed Chloe. "Mom sent this."

Back
Top Bottom