Looking for some furry fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auriel

Planetoid
Hi there, and as you may have gathered from the title, I'm looking for some fun with furries! This request is more for my smutty cravings, so if you're into some good, kinky, furry smut then please, send me a PM and we can get something going! Please let me know if you're interested!

I'm really craving something set in a world where furries are servants to humans. Your character would be a guard or servant of some kind who is caught trying to escape. You end up being locked up in a cell just as your rut sets in, which is basically heat for male furries. My character would have overheard one of the men guarding your cell talking about the rut, and decides she wants to see it for herself. We could also flip this so that humans are the servants, and my character is a furry who's just gone into heat and decides to use the human prisoner for relief. Or I could have been the servant and your character decides to try an get her to help him with his rut. There are a lot of ways we could play this out :) If anyone's interested let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom