In Service to Lolth, The Spider Queen. |~| FxF or FxM|~|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, I'm Lady Arachnia and welcome to my request thread. I'll try and keep this short and to the point. I've just started getting in to the forgotten realms setting and although I've got a lot to learn I have taken a particular liking to the drow. I'd love to do an rp that is centered around them!

I'm still relatively new to the setting but I know enough to get a good Rp going! WHile I would love to be a sub for this I am willing to be the dom if you're not confident in playing a dom. If I am the dom then I am only interested in FxF, if I am the sub however then I am happy to play either a female or male character... or both! I'm happy for either both characters to be drow or even for one to be some other sepcies that happens to have been captured by the drow. Being a fan of spiders (Could you tell by my name?) there will more than likely be spiders about a plenty! I'd love to try some breeding RP. If you are interested in this but don't know much about drow then you can easily play a another species that gets captured!

Having a nobel drow woman and then either a commoner, another member of her house or even just some one under her command such as an assassin or scout would be great!

Now, I love all things cruel and twisted so I am definitely not after romance, not unless it's something particularly dark and different. Perhaps my character falling for yours and being infatuated after a while with their power? Either way, I want my character to be opressed, rapes, abused and tortured throughout. I was thinking that my character maybe could have been tasked with something and utterly failed at it. That could be taking out some kind of rival, losing a shipment of important slaves or letting an outpost fall, I don't mind so much. I'd like my character to suffer for her failures. I don't mind her having the chance to redeem herself or be allowed to keep her position so long as she knows her place and knows she's at the whim of her mistress who is going to do what ever she pleases and do it often regardless of if she proves herself. Any way, I am very open to discussing all this!

The Kinks

Right, let me throw a few kinks at you that particularly appeal to me. This isn't every kink I like but just a few.

Forced Scenes - This ones a given, all this from a character being forced to dress as the dominant character wishes to all out rape.

Public Use - A character being left bound up and helpless with their naked body exposed and vulnerable for any and all to enjoy for as long as they please? Nice.

Monsters/Beasts - In the rp's I'd like to do I'd love to seeanything from powerful twisted demons to tentacle beasts and the likes.

Humiliation - One of my favourites, every thing from a character being reminded what a little slut they are and how they're no more than a play thing to being forced to perform acts in front of crowds.

Branding/ Piercings - What can I say? Seeing a character marked and decorated for their new owners use never gets old.

Violence - With any of my rps some of our characters will undoubtedly be thrown around, dragged by the hair, held around the throat and slapped, it's just going to happen.

Strong Characters - I love a tough feisty character, I'm not one for damsels in distress.

The Limits

My only hard limit is scat, there may be a few others but I'd be up for at least disccussing pretty much anything else I can think of.

If any of this interests you then please shoot me a message!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom