FxF Incest and Other Sapphic Sexiness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maleficia

Moon
Hi there everyone, I'm new to Blue Moon but not to Roleplaying. And certainly not to Erotic Roleplaying aka Smut. Which is what I am most interested in. Specifically of a Sapphic nature. (Sorry boys!)

I like all sorts of settings from the ancient forgotten past into modern times and beyond to every possible future.

Dom/sub scenarios
Non-con/dubcon/rape/coercion
Obedience/commands
Humiliation/degradation
Rough/forceful treatment (biting, slapping, hair pulling)
Incest (step-family doesn't really count to me. Blood relations prefered. Mom/daughter is my fave!)
Age/size differences
Mind control/corruption/nymphofication (nymphofication is like bimbofication, but without the stupidity.)

Will Try:
Anything once, excluding things involving man-parts.

Won't do:
Poor Grammar.
Drug content.
More plot than smut. (Usually)

Or if that's not enough info, just look at My F-List!

Pairings:

Mother/Daughter
Aunt/Niece
Cousin/Cousin
Teacher/Student
Vampire/Demoness
Demoness/Nun
Shy Girl/Gothic Bully

Ideas:

I want to do a roleplay where I play a young teen(15-16) who is taken advantage by an authority figure. (Anything. Boss. Teacher. Mentor. Mom. Aunt. Girlscout Leader. Principal. Neighbor, Parent's Friend. Gym Teacher. Female Knight. Superheroine. Jedi Master. Seriously any older woman with authority over my character.) Who abuses her position in order to create a Mistress/slave relationship with my character.

I'm looking for People who'll play a Mother as she explains to her daughter a curse that happens to all females in their family. During teen years, all women in the family end up turning into a kind of vampiric succubus-like creature who instead of eating food, can only subsist on the sexual fluids of other women.

You would be a member of a coven of witches in the modern world. They are all MILFs and engage in wild lesbian orgies at their ritual meetings. But there are also still witch hunters and other dangerous things. So they go out of their way to appear as just a group of normal friends. I would be your sexy fifteen year old daughter. The other witches decide that I need to be seduced and trained so that they can all use my body and turn me into a lesbian sex slave to the coven. You are given the task of making that happen and begin corrupting my body and mind with magic.

A single mother molests and forces her daughter to pleasure her while her lesbian lover is away on vacation and then starts to become very controlling of her daughter, even forcing the teen to walk around the house nude and pleasure her or her girlfriend whenever they want. She also controls what she can wear to school and often dresses her incredibly slutty, which can lead to her being against dress code and when her mother goes to the school to deal with it offers to let the principal spank her. When she sees how much the principal likes that, she instructs her daughter to have sex with her.

A naive 15 year-old girl is so attractive and cute, that she's completely irresistible. Many older men and women adore her beauty, but she is innocent and it goes completely over her head. Until a sexually adventurous lesbian couple in their 30s decide that they absolutely have to have their way with her no matter what. They're so desperate to seduce the little teen that they offer her money to have some fun with them. Nervously, the girl accepts the offer. They pay her again and again to have sex with them as they both fall even harder for her. It's almost like an addiction. They start to buy her gifts and take her out on expensive dates. But one day the girl says that she doesn't want to keep doing this. Well, the couple aren't willing to accept that at all and they beat her and force her to pleasure them. Forever tarnishing the beauty and innocence that first attracted them. From there, this can go any number of ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom