A Fairly Straightforward RP..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topher

Meteorite
I'm looking for a partner who'd be interested in fairly simple RP story. There's not really much of a fantasy element to it, but I'm new here and while I have many ideas, some that would require time and dedication from you, I just feel I should start small and build from there.
- The story is set around two characters who work together at a recording studio. The male, Alex is a recording engineer, hoping to one day make it big as a musician. The female, Topher (me), is the receptionist, hiding her magnificent musical talent for after work hours.
- Topher has a brutish boyfriend, Dan, stopping over her at 6 feet 9 inches tall, a sweaty disposition and an extremely short temper. He keeps Topher in check, she's not allowed friends or family. She's barely allowed to go out to the shop.
- Alex has grown to love Topher as more than a friend and workmate, but he knows Topher struggles with her relationship. He sees everyday how sad and suppressed she is.

This RP will start on a day where Alex asks Topher to join him and some other colleagues for some drinks at the local hot spot. Topher refuses at first but eventually wants to and when Dan comes to pick her up she asks his permission and of course, he goes insane. The rest can be discussed at a later date, I just like to make sure you potential partners know exactly what'll be going on and have background to work with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom