Partner Search~

Status
Not open for further replies.

whata

Meteorite
I am currently looking for a partner (or two) who will keep me absorbed during my free time. You can find my kinks here. Please read through them before continuing on. :)

**Added 1 new idea {Idea 3: Self-Discovery}

Information about myself:
I am a university student who may not be on all the time. My classes begin the 25 of January therefore I will not be able to respond as quickly as I have been. Weekends will most likely be the only time where I am free most of the day, therefore if you wish to begin a roleplay with me, please be patient with my responses. Chances are, if I have not responded to you within ten or so days, I will send you a PM that will both explain my absences and give you an estimated date as to when I will return or I will drop the roleplay completely (I will provide reasons as why I feel that we cannot continue our roleplay). Despite saying this, I will try to respond at least once a day.

Some of my posts will be from either my tablet or phone therefore quality may differ depending on where I sent them from. Please keep in mind that the majority of my posts will be from my laptop, however. Although I don't always give my best effort towards a post, I will always read it over to make sure that it makes sense and errors are an absolute minimum. I do apologize ahead of time if mistakes are made as I am only human.

I absolutely hate roleplays that are sex-driven with little to no plot, character development or interaction other than the two characters involved; if I do find myself involved in such a roleplay, I will pull out of it completely- especially if I see no potential for that roleplay. Now please note that a roleplay with lots of sex and a roleplay that is sex-driven can be two, separate things. A roleplay with a plot and character development/interaction can have many sex scenes while still deeming itself plot-driven. A sex-driven roleplay to me, is defined as a roleplay with no further progression other than sex.

Information on my characters and how I roleplay:
I can typically type around 2-5 paragraphs on average but if my partner gives me a detailed and well-written post, I will try to match their post. While I do type in third person, I often give a lot of insight on what my character(s) are thinking and how they may feel so my partner will almost always know what she may be contemplating. I do enjoy knowing what my partner's character(s) may be thinking as well however not including thoughts isn't a deal breaker for me so long as they include details and the story line is amusing. I do not have a minimum post length for my partner(s) but I do not prefer getting one-liners.

Almost all of my characters will be female who have little to no experience in sexual relations. I do prefer them to be innocent and rather submissive however I am willing to make arrangements to have them more experienced and more dominant. Please keep in mind that if you request a dominant female character from me, I may not be able to write up to your expectations. I do prefer if characters are anime or cg but if my partner(s) do not wish it, then I will be more than prepared to search for an actual picture. I do believe that while having pictures can help better represent our characters’ appearances, descriptions do a greater job in painting the picture in our heads of how our characters look. My characters will always be eighteen or older (preferably twenty or so) as I do not wish to roleplay minors; the only exception to this rule is if there is student-teacher setting and there is a solid plot (even then, my character(s) will most likely be about seventeen).
**While my characters are sexually inexperience and submissive, they will be filled with different personalities that may not reflect this. I am also highly willing to play a switch character.**

Plots and Ideas I have:
Key:
**Craving**
>>Needs a bit of work<<

Idea 2.) Heading Straight For the Castle:
**An eastern kingdom which was ruled by a tyrannical king had finally been overthrown by its people who wished to rule underneath him no more. His wife and three sons were brought out to the streets and beheaded in front of a cheering crowd while his only daughter was sold to a whore house down in the slumps. His highness was infamous throughout the lands and many knew him by the title of the ‘Blood King’ because of how many wars he raged upon his lands as well as the men he publicly executed. Despite being her father’s daughter, she simply could not live on as a whore and repent for her family’s sins. The night of which her virginity was sold, she murdered the highest bidder and took off in the night, taking shelter in the thickets of the Forbidden Forest. The Forbidden Forest is one which no humans are allowed to trek into due to the high magic energy force that dwells within it- some say it is one of a god while others claim it is nothing but a daemon.
Upon her entry of the forest, the princess learns of a hidden castle which holds more riches than any mere mortal could imagine. She begins her journey in order to search for these treasures in hopes that perhaps she may return back to the kingdom and take back the throne. However, it isn’t as easy as she would think for the rumored magical being is lurking near, protecting his wealth.
This is something that has been pivoting around in my head for a while now as I do thoroughly enjoy adventure-esque roleplays such as these. I would prefer that the magical beings lurking within the forest have a deep-rooted hatred for humans, this including your character. This, however, is completely negotiable. Sex will be present in this roleplay but it won’t be until later on when the characters have established themselves within the roleplay.**

Idea 3.) Self-Discovery:
((Please note that this isn’t my original idea))
>>**Your character would be the most popular guy in the university, adored by many girls and befriended by nearly all the boys. He can practically get any girl he wants, including older women whose finances are more than enough stable to keep him comfortable however, either unbeknownst to him or perhaps a fetish kept in secrecy, he adores dressing up as a girl and is quite good at it. Chime in my character, a pretty average and forgettable girl whose known for her quiet demeanor and tomboyish look. All she wants is to look like one of the pretty popular girls yet she has no idea how to start. In fact, the only girlish thing she has in accordance to her wardrobe is a maid of honor dress that she wore three years ago to her cousin's wedding; a dress to which she puts on and masturbates when she's alone in her room.
The plot needs a bit of work but overall it would be about how the characters interact and about finding their own true selves, trying to be comfortable with who they are all the while fucking around and sexually experimenting with what they fantasize about. Although I am currently new to the world of crossdressing, I do believe that perhaps it would be interesting to conduct a roleplay based on these circumstances. The male character can be as dominant as he would like as I am willing to make changes with my characters in order to either make her more dominant or submissive (although I’d prefer if it were a switch relationship between the two). If you are indeed interested in this roleplay, please PM about some of the ideas you may have concerning the plot so we can deepening it a bit so it isn’t based purely on sex. **<<

After note:
If you wish to do a roleplay with me, please do not be afraid to send a PM. I do consider myself very open-minded and I am willing to do almost any kink(s) so long as they are not on my 'No' list. I am open to whatever ideas you may suggest, even if they aren’t the two that I have listed. I will try to send a response as quick as possible stating whether or not I am interested in continuing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom