Literate Furry Seeking Armello Roleplay--Details Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
armellobanner.jpg

Greetings, Bluemoon! I come to you with a bit of a long-shot for a request.

I am looking for a roleplay based on Armello, a board game-style computer game, starring heroes of the animal Clans out on quests to ensure they became the next King of the Realm. The current King has been infected by the Rot, a supernatural disease that is slowly killing him and spreading The Corruption around the world. The goal is to take the crown by either slaying, purifying, outlasting him, or being the most renowned hero at the time of his death.

It is a story that has features gorgeous design, inspirational art and a lore that's deeper than readily indicates.

The trailers are viewable here!

That said, I wold like to do a roleplay based in this world, with this simple plot to keep it going, but with adult themes to keep things a little more interesting along the way.

I can play:

Scarlet (the Vixen Bandit King)
latest

Amber (The Lapine Explorer)
Amber_Hero.jpg

or Sana (Ursine Forest Sister)
Sana_Hero.jpg

in that order of preference.

I am most eagerly seeking:

Thane (Prince of the Wolf Clan)
Thane_Hero.jpg

Barnaby (the Tinkerer)
latest

Brun (the Oathbreaker)
latest

OR an OC that fits in with this world. Any medieval fantasy-themed animal should do, provided he is an animal that can be found in North America or Europe.

As for my qualifications, I'm a semi-literate or literate rper, with an average post length of 2-6. I'm active-voice, and will do my best to give you something to work with, as well as play background characters. If you can match these specifications, we might be able to make something great.

My kinks are highly negotiable, but at this time its easier to say what I will not do. This includes lactation, growth, scat or watersports. Aside from that I'm pretty open minded and eager to discuss something that will make both of us happy.

Please PM me or post in this thread if you are interested! The RP itself will be conducted over PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom