Mature lady on Campus

Status
Not open for further replies.

aprilmay1965

Supernova
Prefer to play this in PMs. I like about everything except toilet play, love rough, dubcon, gangs, etc. Love the idea of playing a fairly naive older woman who gets into partying with young college guys and maybe even girls if they are more dominant. I'm def more sub. Let me know how we would meet at college etc, and where we would go from there and maybe we can put together a play with this idea. Plot/background and picture of My Character below. [/align]

http://i.imgur.com/R3pvYpO.jpg

Who would have thought after being a supportive wife for so many years, that her husband would leave her for a younger woman, but that's what happened. Now, at nearly 60, with no education and a nice seperation settlement, Karen decided to get the education she denied herself for all those years. She bought a nice apartment next to campus and enrolled in her classes.

Her first day was a bit awkward, she got looks from the traditional students, mostly 18 to 20 somethings that wore things she wouldn't dream of, not that she minded showing off a bit, she thought for her age she looked pretty good, of course a rich husband who wanted a trophy wife would help with that, trainers, surgeons, etc. She looked pretty good for her age, and a few of the young guys actually seemed to flirt a little with her.

Would she ever do such a thing, Get together with a guy a third her age? She was single now, but.. what would people think? She simply smiled back, blushed a little and relished in the attention, she wouldn't even know what to do with a younger man or any man these days she thought....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom