[NEW Mass Effect]All of my too many plot ideas and fandoms(Updated 3/3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyndsey

Planetoid
Lets get some stuff out of the way first. I'm looking for highly literate partners. Be able to write AT LEAST two paragraphs of well organized content. Some spelling errors are fine here and there, but I shouldn't have to piece together what you mean from run on sentences. My ideal partner is a man who can sweep me away with his words.

Second thing, and this is big: I'm fine with variations on my ideas, but please don't message me asking to change the entire plot. If I list a plot about two comic book characters in a dom/sub relationship, please don't message me for two completely different characters. I can promise you I will not play that out for you. This also goes for power dynamics. If I request a dom/sub role and you ask for the roles to be switched you won't get a reply. Sorry, these are just things that bug me.

Kinks wise I'm very open. If you want include a kink in an idea I list anything that's not on this NO list is probably in play.
  • Gore
  • Vore
  • Scat
  • Snuff
  • Needles
  • Cutting
  • Piercings

Anything not on here? Probably in play. Got it? Sounds good? Lets get to some ideas.

CRAVING-Jasmine's Defeat
Aladdin ends very differently. Either Genie is able to force Jasmine to love Jafar, or after defeating Genie and Aladdin Jafar uses his staff to mind control Jasmine into becoming his willing slave. Either way Jafar would take great liberties enjoying his new toy while some part of Jasmine's mind experienced the shame of feeling the pleasure and love Jafar forced from her.
12208852_994288747312761_6240423749243224447_n.jpg

CRAVING- Mass Effect- XXX Normandy
Shepard and his team are travelling through Omega when they run across a Vengful Warden Kuril with a Blue Sons group. Shepard and his team are taken forcefully by them. We then jump to a recently opened Whore House Called the XXX Normady, which is run by Former-Warden Kuril, and 'staffed' by all the females that had previously served on the Normandy SR-2 before the Blue Sons captured it with Shepard away. At this point, the Blue Sons Whores thing would mostly be a framing device for a lot of one shots. It would be up to you whether we play the opening scene where the squad is taken by the Blue Sons or just jump straight into the captured whores.

Mass Effect
When it is discovered that Shepard destroyed a Genophage Cure she is enslaved by clan urdnot and thrown into the Varren pit to start with. After that she would became the slave of the entire clan.

Sugar Daddy
I'd like to play out the role of a submissive college girl who meets a sugar daddy and gets off on the financial aspect of it, perhaps even doing more for when he offers her more money.

The Pirate King's Revenge- CRAVING!!!
Based off of Pirates 2. After some time every pirate ship has become captained and crewed by women. A legendary male captain though tied to a treasure reawakens when one of the modern captains goes looking for a treasure she should leave buried. He has the power to control anyone with his mind and has decided the female captain who has awakened him will be his first treat. The rest will be sure to follow though.

Doom's Dark Reign
It's all based off of one page of a What If comic. In Dark Reign a Cabal of villains come together to secretly run the world behind closed doors. In this What If, Doctor Doom betrays all of them. The books ends with Emma Frost and Lady Loki in revealing outfits and chained to his thrown. What I would love is to play either Doom breaking the two women and turning them into his slaves or as them already being his obediant servants. We could any number of kinks including Master/slave, humiliation, degradation, MFF threesomes, light or hard BDSM, mind control, and even breeding if you were interested. One caveat, I'm interested in only playing with these two women. I have no interest in Doom building a harem of superheroes.

Jane Bond
Jane Bond is the world's deadliest secret agent. Her mix of deadly skills and raw sexuality make her perfect for seducing and eliminating potential threats. But what happens when she comes up against someone who is on to her. We would explore her being captured, dominated, and broken. Could be long term or could end with him making a video of her admitting she's become his slave on video and mailing it back to MI6.

Libertine Lifestlye(CRAVING!!!)
This one could be any number of things. A bored housewife is invited to a fancy party by a rich man and finds herself in an Eye Wide Shut-style secret sex society. Roman orgies, people fucking in front of crowds. Pure debauchery. How quickly will she take to it and far can the man pull her into it? I have no problem playing multiple characters for group scenes if we're both contributing equally to posts.

This could also be swingers. Maybe a couple's love life has been on the rocks and they try new things. Maybe they go to a key party. Maybe they go to a kink show or party. Either way I'd love for it devolve into pure and utter debauchery.

Jabba's Plaything
Similar to the previous post. Luke, Han, and Chewie are defeated, leaving Leia as Jabba's sex slave. Not as clear of how this would go, but as Jabba said, she would learn to truly appreciate him to the point that she's happy that her friends failed.

Celebrities
I'm open to many of them in roles where they're blackmailed or coerced into relationships they otherwise wouldn't have. I'm open on who to use. At some point I may just put together a list of my favorites, but until then if there's someone you have in mind let me know.

If you're interested reply via PM. I won't reply to anyone who posts in this thread. Thank you.

RE: All of my too many plot ideas and fandoms(Updated 1/26)

Bump, bump, bump

RE: [NEW Lost Girl and Sugar Daddy]All of my too many plot ideas and fandoms(Updated 3/3)

Bump bump bump

RE: [NEW Lost Girl and Sugar Daddy]All of my too many plot ideas and fandoms(Updated 3/3)

bump bump bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom