Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Apple Book. -Update 10/7-

asasthana[old]

Super-Earth
A collection updated over time as I do work. :)

Note: Yes, I WILL draw you something. Or at least TRY to draw you something. Send me a PM with what you want, m'dears.
Note 2: Sometimes I'll get on and work. Keep an eye on the chat (at the top) to see when!​
[/center]

Re: The Apple Book.

Awesome. -^.^- It was a lot of fun watching you work on it. The one of Misha is delightful as well and the Diana and Adonis one is amazing.

Very nice. I have to ask, do you do requests?^^

Sure. :p But I have to warn you, as soon as I'm drawing a dude I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. XD

What if it was a sociopathic male that liked to wear pyjamas and a bath robe all the time?

-thinks Thana would do a great job with Duc-

XD Hell, I'll give anything a try atleast once. :p If I decide I cn't, I will let you know and make you pick somethign easy. XD

Aww sweet, now I just need to put together a description of my surrealist and ultraviolent character.

I luffs your art. <333
I think you should draw me an avi.

-wriggles about-

D-dear god! I didn't expect this type of a response. Well. I mean. Whoever wants something, just send me a PM, then, with what you want.... and I'll think about it. *nods*

Goatse's wip!

Untitled-1-11.jpg

OH MY FUCKING GOD I LOVE IT TOO HARD CORE. <33333

-humps into infinity-

This is absolutely perfect. <3

Asas is sooo Knighted in my royal kingdom.

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1427">viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1427</a><!-- l -->

Mmyes?

Re: The Apple Book. -DEAR GOD, I AM SPENDING TO MUCH TIME ON IT-

Semi productive day!
I'm spending way to much time on my girl though. It's turning out good, so I can't complain to much.. but jeez. I've worked on her all night. >.<

WIP_D_AND_A2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom