Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good PS2 Games?

If you like JRPG, and robots, and a touch of Steampunk... try Steambot Chronicles. I have never played it myself, but I want to. Unfortunately I sold my PS2 long ago, and that game is hard to get ahold of, at least for me. :C

Any Shin Megami Tensei game is highly recommended. I saw Persona 3, 4 and the third main installation of the SMT: Nocturne. Great suggestions! Although I will add Digital Devil Sagan one and two as essential! :)

Lots already said but I'll toss in some of my favored titles:

Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3
Tekken 4
Splinter Cell series
RE4 if you don't already have it for GC
War of the Monsters
DBZ Tenkaichi 3 is a blast
Way of the Samurai is short but fun
RE Outbreak File 1 and File 2
Devil Kings
Shinobi
Hulk: Total Destruction
Maximo
Bloody Roar 3

Soul calibur 3 is much better than the others, get that shit
Dark cloud is like a dungeon crawling sims game, so give a good go at that as well.
star wars battlefront 2 is better on PC with gameranger for a full online experience, so i'd suggest that for steam instead if/when you can get it.
final fantasy 12 is one of my personal faves and I wholeheartedly suggest it

how_is_you said:
Alright, so the title pretty much explains itself. I bought a PS2 yesterday, and while I have a good selection of games, some more could only be good, right? I am open to suggestions, and anything you can give. Keep in mind that PSX (the original Playstation) games work as well.

Games that I already have:

- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
- Mortal Kombat: Deception
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- Soul Calibur 2
- SSX 3

Buffy the vampire on ps2 is good, the simpsons game will pass some time if your bored and Balders Gate is really good, and any of the orignal Tomb raiders

God of War
True crime NY
GTA San Andreas
I can't really remember a lot of the games I played on the ps2

[size=-2]Tomb Raider, Crash Bandicoot, Spiderman, Spiderman 2, Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3, Prince of Persia Warrior Within and Socom (Third Person shooter game.)[/size]

Samurai Warriors is alway a good choice. Or the Dynasty Warriors series is pretty good too. If you like beat'em up style games. Of course the Spyro series is pretty good. God of War 1 and 2 were amazing as well.

The Simpsons: Hit & Run
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
The Godfather
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
Kingdom Hearts
Resident Evil 4
Devil May Cry
Dead or Alive 2: Hardcore
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
BloodRayne
GUN (This game was a proto-Red Dead Redemption in a lot of ways)
Red Dead Revolver (Not as good as GUN, but still decent on its own)
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex (not as good as the original trilogy but better than what came afterwards)

Back
Top Bottom