Rey's Requests (F/F and M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reylo

Meteorite
About Me
I'm a 20 something with a love for roleplaying. I've been doing it for years, though I've only dabbled in the smut aspect. I'm sarcastic and dry most of the time but don't take that to mean that I'm not approachable. As long as you don't send me three PMs in a row because I didn't respond in five minutes, we should be good.

I have a sketchy reply rate varying from a dozen a day to one or two a week, and if that's going to be a problem for you, we probably won't be a good match. I can write anything from a couple sentences to three thick paragraphs or more depending on my muse and what I'm given from my partner - I like to stay in the 1-2 good paragraph range and will do so. I write in third person, past tense and would like a partner who can do the same. I roleplay exclusively through threads, as I've never been good at maintaining plays through PMs. I probably won't budge unless the plot's great, and even then there is no chance of you getting my offsite contact information.

If you consistently give me short replies with no substance to them at all, give no input on plot direction or don't pull your weight when roleplaying, you will be dropped without a word. If there's any reason for me to think that we wouldn't make good partners, I'm not going to start a game with you. Life's too short to waste it on bad roleplays, and we all deserve to have fun when we're here.

Preferences
As for preferences, I'm pretty open. I prefer F/F roleplays, but I may be open to M/F with the right plot. I love having pregnancy as an element in M/F roleplays and even some F/F roleplays (because of cheating or purposely concieving, not futa stuff). Things with the risk of getting caught spark a light in me. Growling, biting, hickies and hairpulling are great. Wanna wrap a hand around a neck? Light breathplay is cool. I like predetermined relationships and pairings who can get rough in the bedroom while still maintaining a sweet love for each other outside of it. I also like rocky relationships where it's virtually abusive (though any physical abuse will mark the end of that relationship) and they yell and fight and cheat and lie and whatever. I don't mind the inclusion of drinking, smoking and drugs - most of my characters will do at least one of the above.

I have a fondness for short, almost flat alternative styled girls and androgynous, almost feminine appearing men. I like pretty much all women, though. I don't use pictures for characters - I find anime pictures strange and putting real peoples' faces in to a sexual situation has an ick factor to me. There may be an occasion where I have a picture, and feel free to ask, but there's a good chance I don't and won't.

I'm not going to throw a smut/story ratio on to my roleplays. It really varies from roleplay to roleplay and depends on the idea and characters. Some games will be fast-paced and smuttier, while others will be slow-burn and sexual tension for quite a while before they break the physical barrier. As a general rule, my ideas do tend to lean more story-driven.

No-Gos
If you want to dominate my characters, degrade them, hit them or rape them then we're not going to be a good match. If you want disproportionate anatomy (think e cups on a skinny waist and ten inch dicks) I'm probably not your person, either. If you want to play macho, "alpha male" type men, you're going to have to compromise or move on. No animal sex, no toiletplay, no young characters (under 18, I may use 17 year olds on a case to case basis) and no large age gaps/pairings where one is in a position of authority unless the latter happened after they got together and was not the reason they did.

Closing
Anyways, I'm pretty vanilla if you can't tell but feel free to approach me about other kinks and I'll think about them on a case to case basis. I'll be starting to list plots in the following posts. If you like any of them, or think that you have one that I might like than please send me a PM! Please actually include an idea (mine or yours) in the message, don't just link me your request thread.

Fandoms
Just a quick run through of the fandoms I'm in. At least some of them.

Anime: Inuyasha, Eureka Seven, Pokemon, Death Note, Kill la Kill

Books: The Host, pretty much everything by Ellen Hopkins, Maximum Ride, Harry Potter

TV Shows: Walking Dead, Grey's Anatomy, Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Orphan Black, Orange is the new Black, Criminal Minds, Dexter, Doctor Who

Video Games: Final Fantasy (Tactics Advanced and TA2), Harvest Moon (All), Rune Factory (All), Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (I'd rather gijinkas than actual 'mons), Pokemon Ranger (All)

Webseries: Carmilla

Non-Fandom Stuff

Pairings/Premises
Modern/Slice of Life
  • Best Friends
  • Exes
  • Friends with Benefits
  • Fiancee/Ex Lover
  • Closested/Out
  • Band Member/Band Member
  • Band Member/Fan
  • Cop/Assault, Rape or DV victim
  • Student/Teacher
Not Modern-Realistic
  • Vampire/Human
  • Zombie Apocalypse
  • Dystopian Worlds
  • Urban Fantasy

Fandom

Good Girl/Bad Girl
MC is a high school senior/in her first year of college. YC is either the same or a few years older. MC's pretty innocent - never drank, never smoked, still a virgin. She may even be Christian. YC is pretty much the opposite - big on partying, big on sex, big on acting out. They meet in class/through a mutual friend/they're dormed together/whatever. MC finds herself attracted to the thought of YC - someone who isn't scared to do what she wants, or speak up. They end up in an unexpected friendship that leads to MC becoming less and less innocent and more and more concerned about her attraction to her new friend.

Best Friends
YC is in a relationship that's gone sour and downright mentally abusive. MC is her best friend who has been trying to hide the fact that she's in love with YC. A year ago, they stopped talking to each to each other because YC's boyfriend forced her to. One night, MC is woken up in the middle of the night to YC at the door to her apartment, bruised and distraught. MC's just started to feel like she's over YC when suddenly YC is staying at her place, and she's remembering how amazing even being near YC is. She realizes that she was never quite over YC at all, but how is she supposed to say that now?

Friends with Benefits
A friends with benefits plot where they start out pretty vanilla but to keep the excitement up find new positions/try new kinks/fuck in new places. If M/F, eventually she gets pregnant and a more commited relationship forms because there were at least some semblance of feelings before hand. If F/F, they eventually give in to feelings. This will be smutty, but I also want it to be long term and eventually become romantic.

Siblings - Taken
So this is incest, but please don't ask me about other incest plots. I'm really not looking for other ideas, and even this is just me testing the waters. The characters are 18-20 in age. I'm open to twins, will play younger or older for F/F and will only be the younger sibling for M/F.

The premise: two siblings have moved in to an apartment together for various reasons: it's cheaper, they're close, they don't have any friends that they think would be suitable roommates. MC is a bit of a mess - she's in college but forgets to go half the time, is regularily drunk and has no sense of modesty. YC is more variable and up to you, but I was seeing them as the more calm and collected of the pair, even if just slightly.

MC sleeps around a bit, with both men and women that she doesn't care to hide from her sibling. YC gets to hear it, and it turns them on a bit, though they don't admit to it. One day they accidentally see MC naked/half naked (I have a vague idea for this scene) and have trouble reigning in themselves - it's their sister, after all. That moment, however, sparks a change in their dynamic where YC is slowly finding themselves having a harder time with control until they end up kissing/ fucking. Alcohol may (probably will) be involved in that. Then... we can pick up where we go from there?

This is actually vaguely based on a dream I had last night that I can only remember bits and pieces of. It's honestly why I joined this site, and why I'm not looking for other incest pairings.

Zombie Apocalypse - Taken
I'm open to a lot of variations ot this, but I'm looking for either a F/F (preferably) or M/F (maybe) roleplay set in a world post-zombie infection. I can do an original universe, or I can play in the Walking Dead universe.

Original Universe: Obviously OCs, pairing to be determined. They could be friends, partners, two people who just met after the outbreak, something else. I'm thinking I'd like to start in the early stages of the outbreak, when media is still up and reporting "tweakers attacking and biting people" and everyone's starting to panic as it gets worse. I may also be open to something that starts later after the outbreak.

Walking Dead: OCs within the universe, maybe at Terminus/Alexandria/the prison/Woodbury/whatever. Or just on their own.

Pokemon
OC/OC: Our characters are trainers in [Region of Preference]. They've known each other since they were young, and after becoming trainers their best friendship grew in to a bitter rivalry. When they meet at the start of victory road, worn down from years of fighting and growing apart, they're made to realize the uncondition love that they had given up in exchange for power.

Team Magma/Team Aqua: An unlikely relationship forms between two grunts on opposite sides as the chaos in the Hoenn region is unfolding.

Walking Dead
Tara/OC: You would play Tara and I would play a female OC. Could be an alt-canon where Eugene didn't admit that everything was a lie and they end up meeting MC somewhere along the way. Could be set after the mid-season finale and we could determine what happened with Alexandria after what happened and go from there.

Carol/Daryl: These guys are my main ship so I'm open to pretty much everything. Over the winter post-season 2 they end up bonding? Between season 3 and 4? He takes up her offer to screw around when they just reach the prison? She catches sight of him leaving the prison, not Tyreese and the kids, and goes with him then? After the reunion? I'm literally open to anything. They're definitely a slow burn pairing though.

Rick/Michonne
Glenn/Maggie
claimer!Daryl/a "claimed" girl
Beth/OC (I'd love a F/F pairing for this, maybe a "she survives Grady and meets someone in Alexandria" au?)
OC/OC

Vampire Diaries
Klaus/Caroline
Damon/Elena
Klaus/OC

Grey's Anatomy
Callie/Arizona
Arizona/OC
Cristina/Owen

Criminal Minds
Spencer/OC
OC SSA/OC Victim