Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Anime

Here are a couple things I enjoy -

Forbidden Romance, Drama, Adventure, Action.

Good examples of things I have watched that I love:
Inuyasha
Full Metal Alchemist
Naruto (and) Naruto Shippuden (LOVE THIS)
S-Cry-Ed
Death Note
Blood+ (A little bit )

Please give me other ideas.

Cowboy Bebop (series and movie)
Akira
Hellsing
Mirrai Nikki
Higurashi No Koro Naku/Kai
Code Geass/R2
Vampire Hunter D/Bloodlust
Rin: Daughters Of Mnemosyne
Death Note
Fairy Tail

Small list, yes. But it's rather diverse. Here, you've got heaps of action, implied romance and lots of intrigue. Rin stands a bit alone, however, since it's a bit more mature in content. Also, a couple of these fall in the horror genre. So hopefully you've got a strong stomach. ; ) But the stories for all of them are fabulous!

Fairy Tail is one that has been recommended, I have tried Bebop and couldn't get into it as a child, I'll check it out again. Code Geass... Mm. childhood. Will deff try that. Hellsing is one I really do want to watch, Ive never heard of bloodlust but you can bet I will look into that. Deathnote I have watched and loved with a passion, and I don't know what the rest of those are :3 thanks for the suggestions. I'm looking to become more into Anime, my goal is to watch all decent anime out there to expand my knowledge on it ^^

I can recommend a lot more. Hell, all the ones I loved. I can even let you know what I hated. Actually, you should look up the thread in this section regarding Anime-List. It'll link you to mine and you can peruse everything I've seen along with how I've rated it. What's nice too is that you can read a nice little synopsis about the anime to see if it even appeals.

Let's see....Here's my list of recommended watches:

Kampfer
Gourmet Girl Graffiti
Panty and Stocking with Garter Belt
Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
Severing Crime Edge
Busou Renkin
Aoi Hana
Strawberry Panic
XxXHoLic
Tsubasa: Resevoir Chronicles
Highschool DxD

If you need more to browse through, let me know :D

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Regardless of personal preference, Jojo will be awesome.

Beyond that, I've found Kill la Kill, Persona 4: The Animation (Not to be confused with 'The Golden' which is shit), Heavy Object, Big O and Mazinger Z to be worth a watch. Probably some more, but I'm drawing blanks.

MellowYellow said:
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Regardless of personal preference, Jojo will be awesome.

Jojo IS awesome :D

Although I will preface that part one is probably the weakest. Still worth watching to understand the rest of the series.

One Punch Man is currently my favorite for action and comedy.

Devil is a Part Timer has some great romantic moments and comedy. Imagine if Thor got a job at a Mcdonald's and you'll get where it's coming from.

Bleach has some great action, and a little romance. Just be sure to stop after the Soul Society arc. The show starts to go down hill after that.

Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt is one of the best crude humor action shows on the planet. If you wanted a little more sex in your anime, without being a hentai, this is the sick show for you.

Coldchaos said:
MellowYellow said:

Jojo IS awesome :D

Although I will preface that part one is probably the weakest. Still worth watching to understand the rest of the series.

One Punch Man is currently my favorite for action and comedy.

Yeah. In truth, Speedwagon is the real saving grace of Phantom Blood. That said a person could safely watch the first five episodes and then move on to Battle Tendency. And since Battle Tendency is 300% awesome from start to finish, it's hard to compare.

OPM was definitely the crown jewel of 2015.

Utawarerumono: The False Faces (Adventure)
Yu Yu Hakusho (Action)
Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X)
The Devil is a Part-Timer (Forbidden Romance)

Gonna hop on the wagon here an reccomend Jojo's Bizarre Adventure as well. It's 4th season is starting in April, so there's no better time to get into Jojo than now.

Here's a collection of things I've enjoyed watching or did in childhood:

-Attack on Titan
-Berserk
-Case Closed
-Code Geass (R2, too)
-Cowboy Bepop
-Death Note
-Dragon Ball (Z, too)
-FMA
-Fooly Cooly
-Gundam Seed/Wing
-Hell Girl
-InuYasha
-Naruto (Shippuden, too)
-Pokemon
-Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne
-Sailor Moon
-The Future Diary
-Trigun
-Wolf's Rain
-Yugioh

Dude, you should watch

- Trigun, older anime but still really worth a watch and a lot of fun. The tropes might annoy you a little but the way it was explained to me was it was before these tropes were super mainstream so they're from a time when they were more unique.

- Demon Slayer, that's been really great and the animation is fantastic.

- Kill la Kill

- My hero academia

Back
Top Bottom