Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A D&D 3.5 adventure.

Illven

Star
You had come to Brightleaf, a village on the border between a human kingdom, and an elven kingdom to look for work and for opportunities to practice your crafts.

You had plenty of opportunity to practice your crafts of the night in Brightleaf. The elves were not nearly as uptight about sex as humans were, as Half-elves were even more liberated then elves.

After a couple of days of asking around, you found out that those wishing to practice an adventuring craft typically went to a board posted in the town hall. Those wishing for adventurers to aid them, or those wishing to sell their services would post notes there.

Nothing seemed of much interested, except for one note that seemed in pristine condition. Someone wanted you to find their mother, and get them to come home.

Going to the address on the note, you see that it is a manor that is in slight disrepair. Knocking on the door, it is answered by a pretty red haired half-elf woman.

Her eyes expand in shock, taking you in as she looks you up and down, clearly liking what she sees, before sneezing harshly into the crook of her elbow.

"Can I help you, miss?" She says staring at you with intense green eyes.

For the most part, Dioane was having an... interesting time in the elven settlement. Oh, compared to her youth, the elves and half-elves were wild, shameless deviants! Which really, aside from sometimes distracting her from studying, was great. Still, life could not just be all break time orgies, no matter how pleasant it could be.

Still, as she looks at the green eyed youth, she smiles, nodding slightly, looking up and down the girl in turn. "Yes, I noticed that you happened to be looking for your mother? Is it alright if I ask you some questions?"

"Oh." The half-elf replied seemingly disappointed for a moment before brightening up. "Yes, yes, come in. Shall I have the servant girl put on some tea?" She asks as she leads you into the house, placing a hand on the small of your back, and wrapping one of your arms around her.

"I need to find my mother. Besides idle curiosity, me and my brother need to talk to her about inheritance." She starts. "My father recently died, and until we get into contact with her, the majority of our wealth is being held from us." She says gesturing to some points of disrepair.

Sitting you down at a table, she sits next you, and places her hands together. "So what questions do you have?"

Dioane nods, looking around, as she does not shirk from the contact, a faint smile on her face. "If you wish." Really, it was all the same for her really, if she had tea or not. Yet, as she spoke of the reasons, for looking for their mother, she nods. Really, it seemed fairly standard, and at the very least, it would not require a ritual to speak to the dead.... hopefully.

So, as she looks at the girl across from herself, Dioane nods, a thoughtful look on her face. "Would you tell me anything about your mother, where and when she was last seen, any details?" While she may specialize in divinations, she would be the first to admit she is but a beginner, and information helps a good deal.

"Yes, actually. We've had contact with her in fact." The woman replies, starting to dig through a desk. "Apparently she thinks of herself as a archaeologist." The woman starts. "She's found a dig site and is politely refusing to answer the call of the law." She says in a mocking tone.

"Obviously this won't do. I need someone to go to the site, talk to her, and get her to come to Brightleaf." She replies. "Are you interested?"

Looking over the half-elf, she seems to think, before speaking. "Perhaps. Though what do you mean by refusing to answer the call of the law?" Really, depending on how batshit insane it all is? She may be better off leaving it to someone else.

Still, her eyes do not stray from observing the woman in front of her.

"Oh well you know." The half elf woman starts to explain with a shrug. "She does have a legal option to claim that for instance we're not her children, our dad adopted us or something, or that yeah we're her children but we forged the will or whatever." She continues, blushing as she notices your eyes.

"And... were we in human lands.... Well... It wouldn't be an issue. Eventually she would forfeit all claim." She explains.

"However. We're dealing with laws with Elven time spans in mind, and me my brother don't have elven life spans." She states.

Ah, time span differences, that the mother can afford to wait out the children, which really, should be a fairly common thing in the elven/human borderlands really, particularly in mind with inheritance law. Still, she shrugs just a bit, as she nods, breasts jiggling. "Understandable, your mother is a full blooded elf then?" It was merely confirmation.

Still, looking at her, she nods. "And of course, there is the matter of payment." She would let the woman offer something, haggle later.

"Yeah, even if she doesn't intend to outwait us. That will seem to be the result of her action." The half elf replies, her eyes glancing downward as the breasts jiggle.

Blushing she tears her eyes back up to yours.

"Ah yes. I was thinking 50 gold to take care of travel expenses, and an additional 250 gold when you return with my mother?" She offers pulling out a small pouch.

She nods, leaning forward, hands brushing the bottom of the half-elf's breasts, a smile on her lips, as she winks at her. "For that my dear, you can get the full service package." She winks there, the invitation clear enough. And really, for three hundred gold? At this point in her studies, she'll offer a good deal for that, or at least, let a good bit extra.

I mean, even if a bit of that would go to travel expenses and mercenary costs, it would be worth it in the end, particularly with the payout.

The half-elf turns crimson as she leans in for a kiss. Her ass sidling expertly into your lap as she strokes your face. "You're so pretty." She enthuses.

"What makes such a pretty woman like you go adventuring? Thrill?" She asks eagerly.

Chuckling, as she reaches towards the back of the blushing womans back, down towards her tailbone, right on top of her ass, she hums, leaning forward, lips catching hers, softly, teasing, as she seems to consider it.

"Knowledge. The secrets of the cosmos and the past, while you may be able to gain some insight in a library or behind a desk?" She hums, lips brushing against lips. "It is out there the truth can be found." As her fingers trace words in ancient scripts, she chuckles. "And of course, funding for my studies and research."

"You could find funding in safer pursuits." The half-elf suggests swooning from the teasing kiss.

"Especially in elven lands." She teases with a wink, her hands now sliding down your body. "The elves are.... prostitutes are an accepted fact in elven society." She says struggling to put it into the common tongue.

Dioane hums, the hands far from unpleasant, as she nods, looking over her employers body, as she chuckles, low and teasing, promising. "Yes, but at the same time, I find something... unbecoming of accepting coin for pleasure." Really, she did. She would include some sex if the pay was good enough, but she would hardly have it as the primary reason.

Her own hands would tease and play, aiming for those sensitive spots, playing as she moves, lips teasing at lips, as she hums, enjoying the woman in her lap.

"Ah, a holdover from human social norms?" The half-elf comments. Knowing elves, and half-elves as well as you do, you know that their ears are very sensitive. Rubbing and stroking them the half elf is like putty in your hands, nuzzling at your breasts for the moments in-between kisses.

"Should uh... We go to my bedchambers?" She suggests hopefully.

She shrugs a bit, hands moving along the outer edges of the womans ears, a smile on her face, seemingly amused, as she stroked those soft and sensitive spots, wondering how her hands went from the womans back to her head, before internally shrugging. It was not THAT important really, as her tongue traced a pattern along her lips.

"Perhaps, you are on top of me after all, and I have little problems with here." Even as she spoke, a hand slipped down, teasing first along her ear, slipping into the first crack of the half-elfs rear.

"What if one of the servant girls walks in?" The half-elf giggles like she was sharing a conspiracy. "Not all of them are elves after all. Some of them only continue to work for me, because they can pretend I'm as pure as the first snow." She teases.

"I'll lock the door? Or do you like the excitement." She grinned dangerously, placing her hands firmly on your ass.

At that, she merely hums, thinking it over, as for the most part, she did not really care, but at the same time... well, she was the boss, as she moaned softly. "Up to you really, I am fine either way." Really, a benefit of her upbringing would be the general lack of shame, and the only thing she can see about the servant one is that it is her employers problem.

"And you would think they would know what they were getting into, living in an elvish community."

"You would think so." The half-elf agrees with a nod. "But eh, it seems like a small price to pay for a dedicated work force, I'm sure other families would have had their servants desert them if they had legal trouble." She replies.

"I'm shameless, not necessarily a exhibitionist." She teases with a wink, getting up to lock the door waggling her hips as she does so.

Back
Top Bottom