Seeking a Partner or Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeriss

Meteorite
Hello!

Welcome to the revised thread! Obviously, by my posting in this thread, I am looking for a roleplay. What kind of roleplay would be entirely up to what we can decide on. Whether it's by mutual interests, or something we came up together, I wish to create and build something here. If it happens to be purely smut, okay. If it's plot-based, okay. If it's a plot-based smut, great! Currently, I would like to try getting back into the system of things in regards to smut. It's been a while, and I'd really like to try it out again.

Below, you will find a list compromised of things I am familiar with and feel comfortable playing out. I am, however, flexible with other ideas so if you have any, feel free to send them to me. As long as they are interesting to me, I'm sure we can come to a compromise. I will also be adding plots as they come to me. Some will be plot-based, and others might be smut-based. It depends, really, on what I'm craving at the moment. They will also be indicated if they are highly desirable at the moment.

What you can expect of me
- A post at least once every other day
- Proper grammar and spelling
- Input and brainstorming for ideas
- Openminded
- Hetero pairings (just a personal preference)
- Respect for you and your preferences
- Sense of humor (trust me it's there, might be a little dry though)

What I expect from you
- Pretty much the same

The Fandoms
  • - Avatar: The Last Airbender || Legend of Korra (First season only)
    - Resident Evil (0-6) *
    - Fruits Basket * *Possible Incest since Sohma's are related*
    - Natsume: Book of Friends
    - Vampire Knight * *Another possible incest*
    - Supernatural
    - The Walking Dead
    - Dragon Age (Origins || II || Inquisition)
    - The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
    - Pokémon *
    - Gears of War (1-3 || Judgement Day)
    - Assassin's Creed (1-3)
    - Dynasty Warriors
    - Inuyasha
    - Dragon Ball (Z mainly)
    - Naruto
    - Red Dead Redemption

Original
  • - Vampires (Non-Twilight)
    - Werewolves
    - Angels and Demons *
    - Yakuza (Feudal Era)
    - Feudal Era
    - Yōkai (Japanese Demons)

Preferences
  • - Incest (More along the lines of siblings and cousins. No paternal/maternal incest) *****(Also, really craving something of this nature.)
    - Age Differences (Mainly for supernatural entities, i.e., demons/angels/vampires/werewolves)
    - PM - (I don't do instant messaging or e-mails. Thread or PM's only)
    - Original Characters (If you want to play a canon, you're more than welcome to, however; I only play original characters)
    - Plot before smut (build a story first before the smut begins, but I can also do smut first and then plot.)
    - Open-minded (I'm pretty much open minded to anything, really)
    - Bestiality (Some might need convincing, though.)

Absolute No's
  • - Macro/Micro (Just... no)(the only way this is acceptable is if your character is some supernatural being. Alien, demon, ect.,)
    - Gijinka's
    - Futa's
    - Oral [Giving] (Not an absolute, but not exactly something I'm fond of)
    - Vore
    - Body fluids (Just.. no.)

Note
* A quick note, all characters should be 18+ I don't do younger characters. It's... yeah, just I don't. If you have any questions, concerns, ideas, ect., PM me! I look forward to building something with someone(s)! Also, anything with an asterisk is a current craving.

Plots

1) Werewolf x Werewolf
[Character Name] was recently bit by a werewolf. She is unfamiliar with the changes both physically and mentally, and thus requires guidance. She seeks out others like her, however; the world is very limited in that area. Werewolves have been near-extinct for centuries, however; she manages to find a local pack. [Your Character] can be either the Alpha or the lone wolf, doesn't matter. He eventually (whether willingly or reluctantly) takes in [Character Name] to teach her about her newfound abilities, however; because she is fresh, and werewolves being the sexual creatures that they are, her libido is very strong. In order to keep it under control, and to satisfy his own visceral needs, they copulate. [This can be further expanded upon and plotted further. Can also be full on smut.]

2) Vampire Knight Based || Incest || Vampire x Vampire (Can also be turned around to be human x human and non fanbased) (also mostly smut based too.)
The [surname] family is a well-known pureblood family. Mainly compromised of one male and one female at a time, the current head [Your Character] has lived centuries without a potential mate by his side. Many of the other families have thrown multiple daughters his way, and though he uses them to satisfy his needs--feeding, sex, things of that nature--he does not crave them. It wasn't until his mother birthed her, that he came to understand obsession. She became his world and he watched as she grew from infant to a young woman. Now that she has reached full maturity, he desires to make her his, and no one elses. The only problem, she doesn't quite see him as a lover. He is her brother, and nothing more. He wants to change that. And so, on her eighteenth birthday, he plans on claiming her for himself, which is soon.

This one could contain light elements of rape, obviously.

3) Human x Human || Incest Cousin x Cousin (Can also be Brother x Sister)|| Supernatural elements, sort of. || Mainly a PWP (smut filled)
They were both members of a taji-ya clan: demon hunters. She is the heir of the clan, expected to carry on its legacy and bring honor to them. He was her best friend through childhood and through training lessons. He was also her cousin. They grew up together, learned from each other in ways no one else could teach them. But they both harbored a dark secret. They desired each other. She was expected to provide an heir for the family, so why not with him? The child would be pureblooded, but still, she does not think of it that way, nor does he. They could care less about providing an heir. One thing leads to another, and before they know it, they are both tangled in bed with each other.

4) More to come.

Finally revised and revamped this thing. Added some plots and things. Will update in time as ideas and other plots come to mind. Also, still searching!

Disappeared for a bit because of work, but I am back now and re-searching for new partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom