Seeking incest, but will fill any kink you desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I recently found myself back on blue moon. I'm looking for a writing partner. While I prefer brother/sister incest. I'd like to actually try plots I've never done before. If you have any *interesting* ideas please feel free to send a message my way. I'm looking forward to it!

Hello,
I liked your request. I think you and I could possible roleplay well together. I'm most likely older than you. I'm 37, if that's an issue no problem. I'm generally dominant but willing to be switch up to a point. I have a definite psychological kink for brother/sister incest. Probably because I'm an only child. I think I'm very literate and you will always get a paragraph out of me and I am never out of touch for more than a day without letting you know. Also I like to talk a bit outside the ongoing rp. I know some people hate this while others like me need it. If you would like to see how we do, write me back. Oh, also are you a Morbid Angel fan? Being an old guy I love vintage death metal.

Hi, I'm back after a short break from the site. I'm still looking for a writing partner. Feel free to message me.

I would love to play daddy's little girl. Mommy has left for her buisness trip early and daddy wants to take his sweet heart on a trip so they can spend special time together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom