You & I ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natala

Meteorite
Good evening, BlueMoon!

Allow me to introduce myself, I go by Natala and I am honored to have found this website and excited for all the possible roleplays we can share together! My experience has passed ten years starting this year, and in that amount of time I have started from one-lining to building wonderful worlds and stories. That being said, I appreciate a lovely smut play here and there, but please understand that building is much more satisfying than getting right into the dirty work. I hope we can find our interests aligned and stories boundless. Onward, my friends, to new adventures!

Interests
+Description - words are beautiful, and can be the difference from seeing tunnel vision in a story to being transported into another world!+
+Grammar - as long as there's no chat speak, it is fine!+
+Fantasy (Modern or not)+
+Magic+
+Power struggle - in the sense that my characters are not submissive+
+Comedy - Not everything is serious in life!+
+Interracial characters - All colors are beautiful+

Unfavorable Characteristics
+Dominating - I do appreciate a manly man but do not expect my character to submit, or try convincing to make her+
+Humiliation, Bimboism, etc.+
+A few sentence response every time - we all stall, but try matching my posts as I will yours+
+Long periods of absence - I understand real life problems, this is only a hobby but please let me know your response time and if it changes+
+Dropping off completely - Let me know if something does not interest you anymore, we can either change it or stop entirely!+

(I'll keep updating if anything comes to mind)

A Few Plots..

Bodega & Bronx Tales
In the 1950s, everything seems pretty set in black and white when it comes to the streets of the New York City Bronx borough, it was strictly reserved for Puerto Ricans and the like. Your character finds mine running from a group of miscreants when you intervene. It's a cheesy affair afterwards, save for their need to meet in secret, away from the prying eyes of an unyielding world.

Loose Morals
Everything about her screams bad news, and every fiber of your characters being pushes him in the opposite direction. Yet he finds himself there, in front of her door and begging to be let in. She often loves his attention to detail and gets a bright idea, to share him with friends! Or rather, let him unwind them just as she does him, but the two start to feel sparks of feelings even with the agreement that is to be strictly no strings attached.

Shakers and Quakers
The start of the prohibition era leaves men with an itch that needs to be scratched, and your character is in the right business of giving that fix. Operating under the protection of rather influential Family, he operates a nightclub that attains the most business, including the attention of one rather distracting individual. That person being the Family's own little princess, and boy does she love to tease.

Unearthing
For years, your characters work has been dedicated to the discoveries of the pre-columbian findings in the Amazon jungles. Years spent being mocked by academic peers to lead up to the biggest discovery, behind the waterfall and into a seemingly endless cave, you find her. Perfectly preserved under layers and layers of cloth, it seems to be the first findings of a sacrificed victim to the Mother of the Night, a main deity in what seems a distinct civilization. Taking your discovery back home, you hope to show the world your accomplishments. Yet, unraveling the prize reveals not the sacrifice, but the Mother herself.

Cross Country Demolition
It's plastered all over the news, a string of robberies where its hijackers would steal up to thousands in riches. It was thought to be the mastermind of a crew, highly intelligent and clever. In reality, your character and mine come from a southern small town, destined to never be apart but toxic when together. Screaming, yelling, taking what is not theirs and fighting the whole way down. She never gives up and he humors her, together they make the perfect modern Bonnie and Clyde. [/i]

I'll always keep updating as the inspiration strikes!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom