Come, Worship [F/F, Futa/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pryde

Norwegian Goddess
WHO AM I?

I am your Goddess, and my name is Ida. I'm 22 and live in Norway. I love all things that are weird and perverted, and I really love the dominant/submissive dynamic in RPs. I definitely feel most at home playing the dominant character. I typically write 2-3 solid paragraphs per post, at least once every day. I tend to go for more smut-focused RPs on this site, but I get bored quickly if it's just brainless smut, so we need to have some good characters and a plot to make it more interesting. Note I'm not at all interested in romance or seduction or plot-focused stories. Otherwise I'm a very open person, with a love for everything that's weird and twisted. If you think it's too weird for anyone to hear, I want to hear it please.

UPDATE: WILL PLAY SUB CHARACTERS.

WHO ARE YOU?

I'm currently only looking for female subs, and I'm happy with however you want to play. Whether you want to play a feisty, disobedient submissive or a subservient pet, I can accommodate either. If you want a powerful woman to take control of you, I'm the person to PM. However, you should be someone who has an eye for detail. I don't demand too lengthy posts, but I don't tolerate one-liners or bad grammar in every sentence. And please, when messaging me, tell me a little bit about your expectations or what you like, to get a dialogue going. Don't message me with "Hi! I want to do X plot. Is it available?". Put some substance into it please. Your Goddess isn't asking a lot here.

PLOTS

Gaga for Gaga
I would love to RP a sexually dominant Lady Gaga against one of her die-hard fans. The thought is that Lady Gaga actually has a messed up sexual life, and loves nothing more than to turn willing girls into her playthings. I've been having a craving to be worshiped by the sub, as if MC was akin to a Goddess, with YC being willing to do almost anything for her. It could start with YC having won a private hangout session with Lady Gaga at her penthouse apartment, where MC ends up pushing the limits for what her fan is willing to do for her. I'm willing to change MC into another celebrity of your choosing, if there's someone you've been dying to worship.

Vampire Affairs
This is what I had in mind for MC. She may look sweet, but she's really twisted up inside. When she was human, she had a love relationship with the same sex, and ever since she was turned into a vampire she has tried to recreate what she had. Except, it's not really possible. Thus she captures young, beautiful girls, whom remind her of the love she lost so long ago, and hold them captive against their will. She forces her victims to love her, which is an impossibility, but she feeds off the pretense just the same. But when things don't go her way for whatever reason, she's likely to punish her victims in crude manners.

Android on the Fritz

In this RP I would play your Android servant who is hacked and reprogrammed to enslave and fuck her owner (YC). I was thinking it could be fun if MC still acted like a servant, and it thinks what it's doing is being a good servant. But it won't let YC leave the house, nor wear clothes, or go two hours without being subjected to forced orgasms.

Haunted!
In this RP I would play a demon/spirit who begins to haunt YC. YC would be a normal girl, maybe she goes to college or something, and MC would always be following her. Nobody else would be able to see her but YC, so we can have lots of fun with public humiliation and so forth if that's your thing. And MC sexually subjugates YC whenever she wants- when YC is going to the toilet, or tries to take a shower, or whenever. MC would probably find the most ill suited times for YC, just to torment her further. She would also tease and taunt her, and otherwise try to distract her as she lives her life. She's a wicked little demon, whom feeds on the emotions of girls.

Trapped!
This is basically an idea based off of Sword Art Online. YC would get stuck in the game, along with everyone else who plays it. However, YC as captured and held captive by an evil-minded guild of players who have been looking for a plaything to keep them entertained in-game. I would play multiple characters of both genders, comprising the guild, and you would play the girl who gets used and abused. Another idea I had is that there are encounters in this game of a sexual nature, and they're training YC's sex-based attributes to turn her into the perfect player to pit against sex challenges. So whenever they meet a monster who needs to fuck in order to get his treasure, they just throw her into the pit, while they claim the rewards afterwards.

PAIRINGS

Celebrity/Fan
Vampire/Human
Teacher/student
Mom/daughter
Goddess/subject
Owner/neko pet
Older sister/Younger sister
Summon/Summoner
Personal Trainer/trainee
Anything/anything

More to come! Note in any of the above plots or pairings, MC can be either Futa or female, so note your preference when messaging me. If you didn't like any of my plots or pairings, I'm VERY OPEN TO PLOT IDEAS. And I love to try out new stuff, so don't hesitate to PM me with your weirdest or most wrong ideas. I only set the limit at scat, snuff and underage characters. I'm also available to play on YIM or AIM.

Hi Ida,

I am Amanda, 27 years old on 21st this month, female, lesbian, living in UK. I am a very submissive girl with a DEEP craving to be dominated by a younger female.

I can write lengthy posts (several pages if you wish) several times a day, usually in third person and in PM, Forums or YIM.

You can see my F-list at: https://www.f-list.net/c/amandagirluk

I am not a fan of aliens, fantasy, sci-fi, fandoms, furries or similar. I very much enjoy, real people on Earth as we understand it. As for pairings - any that are Fxf and sub/Domme with me playing the sub. As you will see, I have virtually no hangups about kinks (in RP) and even those that are not personal favourites are negotiable for the right RP partner.

I have got some themes on here but am happy with virtually any theme you have a craving for if it fits withing the parameters above.

I REALLY hope I hear from you. My YIM is AmandaGirlUK if you wish to use that.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Amanda x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom